Project Guide Creation V2.0

Yay! I finally made my first guide here!  ^_^

I know the game, Warriors Orochi 3, is pretty mediocre but I love the game and the Warriors series. 

I'm finally contributed something to the site  :angel:

THANK YOU! Dragon-chan and BlindMango for all those pointers and for being patient with me  ^_^

I had fun making it and to be honest I wanna do more guides from the series. Maybe my next goal is Samurai Warriors 4. To bad AOT is taken  :(

AND BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO TaliHer help with the guide made it so much better. The comparison from before and the final product has a huge impact.  <3

Thanks again guys and you'll see me more in the future  :giggle:

Congrats :yay:. If you're looking for more musou games, there's always this list and Bladestorm.

• Like 1

Let me know if I missed stuff, I am still catching up from my week+ away

Well, I just played the game and used your guide. Thanks a lot for the guide, it was a great help for me to get through the game :)!

:silver: - Professional Tester (Give thanks for a guide created here that helped you finish a game) Earned by LucasV9991 on November 10th 2016!

It has probably been unlocked somewhere, but this is the first time I noticed.

I submitted Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the ooze for review, man thats a long title. hey NerdRage you never updated me in the opening post, must be busy.

What did I forget  :S

Yay! I finally made my first guide here!  ^_^

I know the game, Warriors Orochi 3, is pretty mediocre but I love the game and the Warriors series. 

I'm finally contributed something to the site  :angel:

THANK YOU! Dragon-chan and BlindMango for all those pointers and for being patient with me  ^_^

I had fun making it and to be honest I wanna do more guides from the series. Maybe my next goal is Samurai Warriors 4. To bad AOT is taken  :(

AND BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO TaliHer help with the guide made it so much better. The comparison from before and the final product has a huge impact.  <3

Thanks again guys and you'll see me more in the future  :giggle:

Nice job!

You missed 3 guides for me in the current participants page, and one in the hall of fame. My Tomb Raider: Cold Darkness guide was published yesterday. I'm now up to 10 (and officially a guide adept?)

Updated

Yep, you have earned a trophy: LL8LvY6.png - Guide Adept (One participant wrote/contributed to 10 guides) Earned by Superunknown9281 on November 5 2016!

Updated!

Destroy All Humans! Guide has been published recently created by myself and NCSFan001!! Thanks to Nano1124 for his video guides!

NIce job guys!

And now for the contest results!

Here is how the email went down....

Me: Matt, pick a favroite and a second favorite

Matt: *Silence for a few days*

Me: *Texts Matt to check email

Matt: Oh hey buddy, I got your text. What did you need?

Me: Check your email?

Matt: Okay, Skype tonight?

Me: Fine.

Matt: *Calls* Hey what did you need?

Me: Just check your email and pick a favorite!!!

Matt:  *Opens email* Oh dude, I'm digging the cat girl!

Me: Okay.... Is that your favorite?

Matt: No, I love Ratchet. Anything Ratchet wins.

Me: Sooo, Ratchet then cat girl?

Matt: I mean, I guess. Wanna play a game?

Me: I guess, let me tell all my internet friends who won this contest.

Matt: Like a costume contest?

Me: Yeah, you just picked the winner.

Matt: Oh... weird.

Runner up!

6flhZhT.png

WInner!

a0xxHEZ.png

Again, let me know if I missed stuff, I am still catching up from my week+ away

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 1

And now, I am officially a guide writer :). I think once things have calmed down with my coursework I'll start porting over the guides I wrote a few years back on another site, hopefully they've gotten better with age :P

Again, let me know if I missed stuff, I am still catching up from my week+ away

My Who Wants to be a Millionaire trophy guide was published a few days ago, not working on another guide at the moment but plan to once my neverending coursework calms down abit.

And now for the contest results!

Here is how the email went down....

Me: Matt, pick a favroite and a second favorite

Matt: *Silence for a few days*

Me: *Texts Matt to check email

Matt: Oh hey buddy, I got your text. What did you need?

Me: Check your email?

Matt: Okay, Skype tonight?

Me: Fine.

Matt: *Calls* Hey what did you need?

Me: Just check your email and pick a favorite!!!

Matt: *Opens email* Oh dude, I'm digging the cat girl!

Me: Okay.... Is that your favorite?

Matt: No, I love Ratchet. Anything Ratchet wins.

Me: Sooo, Ratchet then cat girl?

Matt: I mean, I guess. Wanna play a game?

Me: I guess, let me tell all my internet friends who won this contest.

Matt: Like a costume contest?

Me: Yeah, you just picked the winner.

Matt: Oh... weird.

Runner up!

6flhZhT.png

WInner!

a0xxHEZ.png

Well, that was an unexpected twist...

Woohoo I won!

So now what do we do?

And are you adding all the entries to the image gallery in the OP?

I guess I can get back to writing guides now :dunno:

Hey, guys. I stopped being active while playing World of Final Fantasy *_* Here is the level 15 update to the thread level:

DAMN, ALREADY?! o.O
This is a sad update... no Vita game available :(

ACC +1
STR +1
MAG +1
SPR +1
SPD +1

Btw, if I may suggest something, can you post when was the last level update? :) (Totally not to see how many Vita guides were made :awesome:)

ACC increased to 16
STR increased to 16
MAG increased to 16
SPR increased to 16
SPD increased to 16

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 13 somehow OVER MAX
DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 7 MAX
CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 14
ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 16
STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 16
MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 16
SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 16
SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 16
EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX
LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNGcheck

Anyone want to allocate points for level 16 :P? Satoshi didn't since there were no Vita guides published...

Oh well... =D

CON +3

ACC +1

STR +1

Thank you :D

CON increased to 17!

ACC incread to 17!

STR increased to 17!

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 13 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 7 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 17

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 17

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 17

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 16

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 16

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 16

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNGcheck

I've finally pushed out my Grand Kingdom guide into the review queue.  If anyone is bothering to update the front page, that should make 3 guides for me now under the umbrella of this competition.  (Eiyuu Senki, Armello, and Grand Kingdom)

My muse is sound asleep, so I can go back to lurking and throwing in the occasional snarky remark to this thread (and others) because I have no current Guide projects or any desire to add another one at this moment.

Edited by acasser

I've finally pushed out my Grand Kingdom guide into the review queue.  If anyone is bothering to update the front page, that should make 3 guides for me now under the umbrella of this competition.  (Eiyuu Senki, Armello, and Grand Kingdom)

My muse is sound asleep, so I can go back to lurking and throwing in the occasional snarky remark to this thread (and others) because I have no current Guide projects or any desire to add another one at this moment.

Awesome, it's been published in the meantime.

My Who Wants to be a Millionaire trophy guide was published a few days ago, not working on another guide at the moment but plan to once my neverending coursework calms down abit.

Nice! Premium soup served!

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $245/???

Thank you :D

CON increased to 17!

ACC incread to 17!

STR increased to 17!

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 17

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 17

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 17

updated!

TMNT Danger of the ooze is now published.

Guides Completed 5 - Current Guide - ???

debating on if i should do another guide or not.

Nice updated!

updated!

• Like 2

So there's a game called Pumped BMX+ that's free for PS+ users this month and I was thinking about creating a guide for that since it's probably going to be a bit less time intensive compared to finishing my current guides, and then this event for the same game popped up, which would be another reason for me to create a guide for the game.

The one problem I have is that the event requires people to earn the gold trophy for basically completing the game without earning any of the other trophies before the 15th of January 2017. The thing you have to know is that this gold trophy requires you to 100% the game while the bronze trophies only require a certain trick to be done for each trophy, which is quite easy to pull off. 

My question to any of you Guide Team members is if you could publish the guide once it's finished without the bronze trophies being unlocked on my account. The guide will contain detailed information on how to do each of the tricks and where the best place to do it is. Of course, I'll earn the missing trophies after the 15th of January.

So there's a game called Pumped BMX+ that's free for PS+ users this month and I was thinking about creating a guide for that since it's probably going to be a bit less time intensive compared to finishing my current guides, and then this event for the same game popped up, which would be another reason for me to create a guide for the game.

The one problem I have is that the event requires people to earn the gold trophy for basically completing the game without earning any of the other trophies before the 15th of January 2017. The thing you have to know is that this gold trophy requires you to 100% the game while the bronze trophies only require a certain trick to be done for each trophy, which is quite easy to pull off. 

My question to any of you Guide Team members is if you could publish the guide once it's finished without the bronze trophies being unlocked on my account. The guide will contain detailed information on how to do each of the tricks and where the best place to do it is. Of course, I'll earn the missing trophies after the 15th of January.

As long as the guide has no plagiarized content for the trophies. You could always create a dummy account for the bronze trophies. That way the guide is based on personal experiences.

As long as the guide has no plagiarized content for the trophies. You could always create a dummy account for the bronze trophies. That way the guide is based on personal experiences.

Well, I was going to split the tricks and try the possibility of each segment on different maps but creating a dummy account is the same thing the creator of the event I mentioned above suggested, so I guess I'll do that. I was only concerned about the compatibility of the game with the dummy account, the game being a PS+ game and all.