Let's Finish: God Eater (The Series)

There is now a guide for God Eater Resurrection made by a super awesome person named soultaker655.

I welcome all the EU folks to the event now that Bandai Namco has deemed it safe for the EU to have the God Eater games.

And if you care about the Project Platinum events there is now a Monster Hunting Project Platinum run by some Wolf Guy that the God Eater games are apart of.

Hey everyone :)

I will join :) i started GE resurrection few minutes ago.  =)  cant wait to kill some big ass monster!

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun. 

• Like 1

Thats really bad. I would not mind playing with some people here.

But, if you dont mind, what happened?

Well, my first mistake was living here in Norway with an UK account...Just kidding! But seriously I game on an UK account, and I like an idiot ordered from a Norwegian site. It's not that easy to order from out of the country, and I thought for once I'll support Norway (the price difference wasn't that bad and who am I kidding Norway doesn't need to be supported).

I made a really stupid mistake, which sucks because I almost never do when it comes to ordering games or gaming. It also sucks because my mistake cost me time. I really wanted to start playing yesterday.

I welcome all the EU folks to the event now that Bandai Namco has deemed it safe for the EU to have the God Eater games.

And thus, getting 2 for the price of one :P

And if you care about the Project Platinum events there is now a Monster Hunting Project Platinum run by some Wolf Guy that the God Eater games are apart of.

Lulz.

Just unlocked Difficulty 3, and I'm enjoying the game so far. Still getting used to the gameplay though. Upgraded my weapon, which was nice. As far as equipment goes, I really love how the scythe feels, and I'm using the blast cannon. 

I just wanted to ask if the multiplayer is worth it?

The answer is no, but it may depends if you have a reliable team. The main problem is that online multiplayer is linked with the story progression of the weakest team member. So if you are level 27 but there is a player who is only level 17, you will not be able to advance your storyline.

As I see things in Rage Burst, multiplayer is going to be something for post-game only. It still has the storyline lock + the characters episodes that the game always remind us that cant be done in multiplayer...

I agree with what ab4h4r4k1 said. The only good thing about the MP is that you have the chance to get other players avatar cards.

Once you have a player's avatar card you can use their character as one of the NPC in free missions.

Having 1 or 2 end game avatars with you in free missions can make most of the Difficulty 3-10 free missions pretty easy.

Sign me up!

With the European release, it's time for me to join this. I don't have the platinum in either game, but started Resurrection a few days ago.

Both of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

The answer is no, but it may depends if you have a reliable team. The main problem is that online multiplayer is linked with the story progression of the weakest team member. So if you are level 27 but there is a player who is only level 17, you will not be able to advance your storyline.

As I see things in Rage Burst, multiplayer is going to be something for post-game only. It still has the storyline lock + the characters episodes that the game always remind us that cant be done in multiplayer...

I agree with what ab4h4r4k1 said. The only good thing about the MP is that you have the chance to get other players avatar cards.

Once you have a player's avatar card you can use their character as one of the NPC in free missions.

Having 1 or 2 end game avatars with you in free missions can make most of the Difficulty 3-10 free missions pretty easy.

Both of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Thanks for the advice. I'm not having any problems with my free missions, so I think I will wait with multiplayer aspect of the game.

I'm stuck on two missions in Difficulty 3 already, Its the ones where you come up against two Kongou and one Chi-You, there so fast I can barely get a hit off. I have my weapons upgraded and can't upgrade them anymore as I don't have the materials.

Are those for the story line? Because I was stuck on those missions, but they were side missions. I skipped them, they were bringing me down. I also had my weapons upgrades.

I assume that we can go back to get them, when I'm on Difficulty 4.

• Like 1

Are those for the story line? Because I was stuck on those missions, but they were side missions. I skipped them, they were bringing me down. I also had my weapons upgrades.

I assume that we can go back to get them, when I'm on Difficulty 4.

Aw ok maybe I'll come back and do them when I'm stronger then, I thought you had to complete all missions to progress.

To those who played God Eater: Burst on PSP and GE Resurrection: Were the weapons nerfed? I messed up the enemies real good with the final form of Twin Antennae on PSP (about two minutes for some of the strongest enemies), but it doesn't seem to be as good as on PSP in Resurrection. I think the stats were better on PSP. And not only that, the materials needed to upgrade it seem different.

Other than that, I'm also quite sure that some enemies (such as Ouroboros) have different breakable parts compared to the PSP version.

Is all of the above correct? It'd be a shame if that's how it is. While I don't really care about upgrade materials and breakable parts, I really liked that weapon and was looking forward to using it again for pretty much everything.

When does customizing your bullet really open up? I'm on Difficulty 5.The fight with Ourobouros? was a bit difficult, and I'm sure I have the best scythe/gun I can upgrade at the moment.

Right from the beginning in both games. Go to the bullet selection menu and press triangle in any bullet: the first two options are to edit. In Resurrection, you can make the legendary HDH bullet at any moment for any gun.