Let's Finish: God Eater (The Series)

Why would you do that? =D

GE2 is a sequel story wise, you should know the Burst/Resurrection story before going to GE2 :D

i dont know , didnt like Resurrection that much , than i tried GE2 and i enjoyed it way more .   And i dont want to force my self to play the first game just because its story wise better way .   On a game like this with 90% gameplay and 10% story i prefer to play the one i enjoy more gameplay wise.

i dont know , didnt like Resurrection that much , than i tried GE2 and i enjoyed it way more .   And i dont want to force my self to play the first game just because its story wise better way .   On a game like this with 90% gameplay and 10% story i prefer to play the one i enjoy more gameplay wise.

How far did you get into Resurrection before you swiched to GE2?

Then at least give a watch to the story segments if you don't plan on returning to GER before finishing GE2 :)

Trust me on this, there are connections you should know :D

Then at least give a watch to the story segments if you don't plan on returning to GER before finishing GE2 :)

Trust me on this, there are connections you should know :D

I will 100% go back to resurrected .. but i dont know if i go back befor finishing GE2

How far did you get into Resurrection before you swiched to GE2?

i think difficulty 5 or 6 . 

Resurrection has this power on many players, unfortunately. Between some difficulties, it simply gets too boring (not to mention, repetitive). But I will say that you should give a try to GER before fully getting into GE2RB, mainly because you may never want to go back to the 1st if you find the 2nd way better.

Is anyone available in the next few days for a nice coop for GER? Diff 14 is kicking my butt, unfortunately. But to be fair...I'm not really putting in my best effort. I think I only need an hour to finish that one difficulty.

I also will be around for others who need help as well.

I can't today, but maybe tomorrow, on Friday or the weekend (preferably Friday/weekend). I can carry you to the end of diff 14, but I'm not going to help with the 500 quests with one weapon type in Watch Out Overhead or whatever the last mission is called.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

I can't today, but maybe tomorrow, on Friday or the weekend (preferably Friday/weekend). I can carry you to the end of diff 14, but I'm not going to help with the 500 quests with one weapon type in Watch Out Overhead or whatever the last mission is called.

Haha! That's okay. I'm actually going back to the other difficulties for that very trophy and to stockpile ingredients for crafting the other weapons. No worries! Would Friday or Sunday be okay? 

Haha! That's okay. I'm actually going back to the other difficulties for that very trophy and to stockpile ingredients for crafting the other weapons. No worries! Would Friday or Sunday be okay? 

Sure, both would be okay. If Friday, I can start at around 1 pm UTC +1, if Sunday, I can start pretty much whenever I want. What about you?

Is anyone available in the next few days for a nice coop for GER? Diff 14 is kicking my butt, unfortunately. But to be fair...I'm not really putting in my best effort. I think I only need an hour to finish that one difficulty.

I also will be around for others who need help as well.

You didn't craft ultimate bullets? With 13/14 rank equipment, you shouldn't have any problems...

You didn't craft ultimate bullets? With 13/14 rank equipment, you shouldn't have any problems...

I did. Well, 1/3 really. Truthfully, I was just unprepared in that 1 battle. The one aragami I hate to fight is that electrical one that rolls (forgot what's called). It always gets me! Then after that I have to fight another, different aragami.

I did. Well, 1/3 really. Truthfully, I was just unprepared in that 1 battle. The one aragami I hate to fight is that electrical one that rolls (forgot what's called). It always gets me! Then after that I have to fight another, different aragami.

Rolling... Kongous?

If it's the white one then yea, that one is annoying. But simply firing should be sufficient =D

Rolling... Kongous?

If it's the white one then yea, that one is annoying. But simply firing should be sufficient =D

More or less, yeah. That Kongou is quite resistant to bullets and immune in rage mode, it takes a while to bring it down. I actually forgot if it's immune against all bullets in rage mode or just all except the weakness (Divine). I'm using HDH bullets cause I'm too lazy to aim properly unless it needs to be done for whatever reason. Anyway, no 40 seconds kill with bullets against this one xD.

Fierce Kongou... That brings back memories of rage and disappointment with the AI. It was quite nerfed in Rage Burst and is not bullet proof as it is in Resurrection.

You guys would do well to use your flash grenades and traps against it. Even the mighty HDH barely scratch this beast... maybe Meteor can OHKO it, but I never tried using this bullet recipe.

More or less, yeah. That Kongou is quite resistant to bullets and immune in rage mode, it takes a while to bring it down. I actually forgot if it's immune against all bullets in rage mode or just all except the weakness (Divine). I'm using HDH bullets cause I'm too lazy to aim properly unless it needs to be done for whatever reason. Anyway, no 40 seconds kill with bullets against this one xD.

Fierce Kongou... That brings back memories of rage and disappointment with the AI. It was quite nerfed in Rage Burst and is not bullet proof as it is in Resurrection.

You guys would do well to use your flash grenades and traps against it. Even the mighty HDH barely scratch this beast... maybe Meteor can OHKO it, but I never tried using this bullet recipe.

And the worst thing is even parts breaking does not help that much... :/

That guy was probably the only mission where I lost 5 endurance since... difficulty 6? xD

Does Meteor aim automatically? I heard it takes about 40 seconds before it hits, and it seems pretty useless to me as it's next to impossible to prevent the enemy from moving.

I don't have a +30 rank 14 blast gun to test this bullet. Sadly. But I could probably make one right now. Any recommendations? Or is the damage that high that I can just use whatever I want?

Edited by viech54

It seems I've missed a whole conversation about the Kongous. I'm still playing, working on obtaining all the Diff 14 equips and completing the free missions for every difficulty. I missed farming for it I think I'm on Diff 8? In the meantime, I missed a lot of materials to build my weapons and just trying to farm them.