Let's Finish: God Eater (The Series)

43 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Sorry, should've been more precise. I meant that no Buster Blade Blood Art affects Blood Rage. Is that right?

Yes and no. No matter the melee weapon, each Blood Art have different vows (Hit X number of times, deal X number of damage, use only a specific attack etc), but they dont affect the other pledges the fight will give you. I used Buster Blade too and some of the BAs pledges were hard to fulfill against specific aragami (too fast, too resistant etc).

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a little update on my part:

I finished the main story, completed 16 of the 20 character episodes and defeated the Magatsu Kyuubi. I'm at about 360 pieces of clothing, that shouldn't take much longer. Teaching an ally all abilites should come naturally while clearing the remaining missions. The same goes for learning all Blood Arts of the Buster Blade. What I'm somewhat concerned about are the special missions. Unlike Resurrection, I didn't do special missions whenever I could. I'm not even at 50 yet, looks like I'll have to grind them later. Other than that, it's all progressing smoothely, I might be able to wrap it up this weekend.

Too bad I never actually saw the character I played in Resurrection.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, viech54 said:

I'm not even at 50 yet, looks like I'll have to grind them later.

It's okay in GE2, there are many 5 part urgency missions.

4 hours ago, viech54 said:

Too bad I never actually saw the character I played in Resurrection.

Yea, GE1 MC never appears in person in GE2. Only in GE1 characters' mentions and in the database under his canon name Yuu Kannagi.

@ab4h4r4k1 I'm currently stuck mastering the last two Buster Blade Blood Arts. One of them is Final Vengeance, the other one CC Finisher. How do I unlock them? No matter what I do, the percentage just won't rise.

For Final Vengeance, I found out that there's a bullet that makes farming against Night Hollows really easy, but I couldn't find the details about the bullet. Would you mind telling me?

I have no idea how to learn CC Finisher, what the game tells me is inaccurate at best. There has to be something else because I caused critical hits with the correct Blood Art (IV CC Boosted, right? If not, then horrible translation strikes again because that's what it says in my version of the game). Any ideas?

I found some of your replies about Parrying Upper on Gamefaqs, that's why I'm asking you.

Edited by viech54

36 minutes ago, viech54 said:

@ab4h4r4k1 I'm currently stuck mastering the last two Buster Blade Blood Arts. One of them is Final Vengeance, the other one CC Finisher. How do I unlock them? No matter what I do, the percentage just won't rise.

For Final Vengeance, I found out that there's a bullet that makes farming against Night Hollows really easy, but I couldn't find the details about the bullet. Would you mind telling me?

I have no idea how to learn CC Finisher, what the game tells me is inaccurate at best. There has to be something else because I caused critical hits with the correct Blood Art (IV CC Boosted, right? If not, then horrible translation strikes again because that's what it says in my version of the game). Any ideas?

I found some of your replies about Parrying Upper on Gamefaqs, that's why I'm asking you.

For the CC Finisher, I used the other BAs to unlock it, mostly the one that creates a column of purple light and spikes (I dont remember the name now). But you need to fight high-level aragami and use just the BA to deal damage or you will not have gain experience at all.

As for Final Vengeance, there is a bullet recipe that is used to trigger the parry - and believe me, it makes your life extremely easier. I used this video as reference:

Spoiler

9 hours ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

For the CC Finisher, I used the other BAs to unlock it, mostly the one that creates a column of purple light and spikes (I dont remember the name now). But you need to fight high-level aragami and use just the BA to deal damage or you will not have gain experience at all.

As for Final Vengeance, there is a bullet recipe that is used to trigger the parry - and believe me, it makes your life extremely easier. I used this video as reference:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks, I finally got all Buster Blade Blood Arts, let's see if I can make this my January 1st, 2017 platinum. I need about 20 special missions, the rest should come naturally.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should be okay. Blood Arts are the biggest grind. (Depending on your weapon usage)

I think so, too. I'm comfortably sitting at 85 completed ones, I have about 6 more hours in the evening to get the remaining 15. The game kindly unlocked the next 5 missions for me to get to 90, it should all work out. After that, I might have to farm some more for completing 500 missions with one weapon type. I'm currently at 455 with Buster Blade and Blast Gun.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3355-god-eater-2-rage-burst/viech54

*hands over a Letter of Recommendation for the GE2:RB Hall of Fame written and signed by Dr. Sakaki"

This took a lot longer than expected, had to clear 121 special missions (trophy description says 100). I'm just glad it's only a minor bug with the game getting it wrong, I'd be seriously pissed with a game sitting at 97% due to a bug. Well, says the person who has Kingdom Hearts Final Mix at 98% due to his lack of motivation to clear the gummi shit ship missions and collect all blueprints.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2016 at 2:25 PM, Ken Kaneki said:

Wah here you go Soul Taker my very late late platinum of GE:R

Thank you for the guide though I do recommend doing Frozen Murder in doing the Solo Run as it's hella is easy especially with very great bullet combinations for Sniper.

Reveal hidden contents

15393027_10209682820418756_4695367349460

As well as the derpy 500 missions with a single equipment. Do the Daily Fortune mission xD

Congratulation on finishing God Eater: Resurrection :yay:. You are the sixth person to finish Resurrection in this event and have been added to the Resurrection Hall of Fame. What are your thoughts on the game and how would you rank it when compared to any other hunting games you may have played?

On 1/1/2017 at 9:17 PM, viech54 said:

*hands over a Letter of Recommendation for the GE2:RB Hall of Fame written and signed by Dr. Sakaki"

This took a lot longer than expected, had to clear 121 special missions (trophy description says 100). I'm just glad it's only a minor bug with the game getting it wrong, I'd be seriously pissed with a game sitting at 97% due to a bug. Well, says the person who has Kingdom Hearts Final Mix at 98% due to his lack of motivation to clear the gummi shit ship missions and collect all blueprints.

Congratulation on finishing God Eater 2: Rage Burst :yay:. You are the third person to finish Rage Burst in this event and have been added to the Rage Burst Hall of Fame. How would you rank Rage Burst when compared to the other hunting games you have played?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2017 at 3:17 AM, viech54 said:

Feel your pain, dude! Lack of motivation to kill some dragons in Atelier Plus. Trophy percentage sits at 97%

• 5 months later...