Let's Finish: God Eater (The Series)

Any recommendations for breaking Dyaus Pita's cape? Some recommend the bullet I get from devouring it, but that doesn't seem to help, and neither does my HDH or IOD bullet. Can it be broken after it got its wings?

There is no way to break Pita's cape. Its breakable parts are the head, front legs and tail.

Update on my Rage Burst status: currently on difficulty 8 with Sniper Blood Bullet at level 9 - which means more than 3k per shot. Everything is going smooth when a new Survival mission pops up and it has 4 phases with a total of 9 aragami in them. I spent 10-15 minutes carefully planning my gear setup for what will be a monstruous battle...

There is no way to break Pita's cape. Its breakable parts are the head, front legs and tail.

Thanks. I should really stop reading the wiki pages for God Eater Burst just because Google lists them first. It seems the devs changed a lot from GE Burst to Resurrection.

Edit:

Reached Difficulty 10 in Resurrection. Things got way easier with my Arbalest upgrades and access to Trigger Happy. Have to farm some Hannibals next to upgrade my fire weapon. Not that I need anything except my gun against most Aragami, but still...

I cleared 50 Urgent Missions while farming Dyaus Pita for a shield upgrade. The mission itself wasn't against Pita, but I tend to do Urgent Missions whenever I can. Maybe I can get all 100 out of the way before beating the game.

Edited by viech54

Nice, another hunter game for me to play someday.

Made some good progress in Resurrection, I'm more or less done with the game (just some more difficulty 14 quests and farming Watch Out Overhead a couple of times), the platinum is kinda right around the corner, I'll most likely get it tomorrow.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here it is...

137fa160a3.jpg

This game was better than Resurrection IMO. More strategic, not so repetitive, with a slightly better soundtrack. Multiplayer should be a thing for postgame only, as many factors make it a waste of time to do during story progression.

Congratulation on finishing God Eater 2: Rage Burst :yay:. You are the first person to finish Rage Burst in this event and have been added to the Rage Burst Hall of Fame. How would you rank Rage Burst when compared to the other hunting games you have played?

• Like 1

As always, in terms of challenge:

1- Toukiden series

2- Soul Sacrifice Delta

3- God Eater 2 Rage Burst

4- God Eater Resurrection = Freedom Wars = Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

I enjoyed Rage Burst in many moments, but there were times when it was extremely boring. Blood Rage is a nice addition, as well as the use of Blood Arts (which reminded me a little of ROA class moves). I changed my gameplay completely: in Resurrection, I used Short Sword, Buckler and Assault Gun; here, I used Buster Sword, Tower Shield and Sniper Gun, a change that forced me to almost relearn how to play. My only complain is, still, the multiplayer: IMO, every Hard Mission should be multiplayer only, especially since we have character episodes that add more than just the story mode. I can only hope that the new God Eater game will correct this problem.

• Like 2

Congratulation on finishing God Eater: Resurrection :yay:. You are the third person to finish Resurrection in this event and have been added to the Resurrection Hall of Fame. What are your thoughts on the game and how would you rank it when compared to any other hunting games you have played?

Is anyone free on Sunday? I'm on Difficulty 8 (few missions after the beginning) and would love to finish this game a bit sooner. I'm hoping a couple of hours will help me get to Difficulty 14.

GMT+1, if you're wondering.

I don't have any plans for Sunday, I should be able to help you. Is it okay if I go in with my HDH bullets and kill the Aragami right away?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm officially Far East Branch's top New-Type =D

Resurrection Plat is mine =D

Congratulation on finishing God Eater: Resurrection :yay:. You are the fourth person to finish Resurrection in this event and have been added to the Resurrection Hall of Fame. What are your thoughts on the game and how would you rank it when compared to any other hunting games you have played?

Congratulation on finishing God Eater: Resurrection :yay:. You are the fourth person to finish Resurrection in this event and have been added to the Resurrection Hall of Fame. What are your thoughts on the game and how would you rank it when compared to any other hunting games you have played?

I know this is a copy & paste but well =D

As you may know, I have God Eater experience so... it's a bit harder to rate it :D

First things first, the newly added storyline was definitely great. More Shio is more Shio =D

I also liked the quality of AI, compared to other karige, they actually help.

Difficulty-wise, I agree with ab4 and so on ( xD) that the difficulty is quite low since you can break the game with the use of bullets =D

I can't say I wouldn't have any problems, for example, Burst acquision through Devors should be immediately after hit, I lost Burst countless time because I was hit right after I devoured. Also, the fact that you have to hit specific parts was annoying before I got auto lock...

But I stand by my opinion, God Eater is the peak of karige =D And I can't help but to love it =D

Well, what more to say... 

Alisa-tan best girl :awesome:

I tried...but then I died. LOL :P

ROFL :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I switched from resurrection to burst rage , and i like it way more .   But my only complain is the slow progression of story.  feels like 5-6h gaming to get something done storywise. And its way to rare to unlock new crafting tiers.  I like it more in Toukiden , where you can upgrade your gear way more frequently.

BTW intro song is pumpin :)  i like it a lot ^^ when i start the game i always watch intro .