Let's Finish: God Eater (The Series)

Finally platted God Eater: Resurrection. My only comment is that I had some pretty bad rng, and I really wish I knew about Trigger Happy and Frugal a tad bit earlier.

Congratulation on finishing God Eater: Resurrection :yay:. You are the fifth person to finish Resurrection in this event and have been added to the Resurrection Hall of Fame. What are your thoughts on the game and how would you rank it when compared to any other hunting games you may have played?

That's the problem...I did!

Did I not mention it well enough in the guide? Should I make a part of the guide specifically about Trigger Happy and Frugal?

Congratulation on finishing God Eater: Resurrection :yay:. You are the fifth person to finish Resurrection in this event and have been added to the Resurrection Hall of Fame. What are your thoughts on the game and how would you rank it when compared to any other hunting games you may have played?

Did I not mention it well enough in the guide? Should I make a part of the guide specifically about Trigger Happy and Frugal?

Maybe as part of the Tips & Strategies. I think you can find it only under a trophy description. But I could be wrong.

Don't know what I think about the game compared to others as its my first one. It was great doing a few missions at a time. That's as much as I could do. I had really horrible luck with getting some materials for my gun. It's a good game, but I think I need a break before I play the second one. 

Thanks to those that helped me with Diff. 6 and up! 

I made quite a bit of progress over the past few days. I'm on difficulty 6, the rest can be found in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Alright, who didn't expect Romeo's death? It was really obvious with everything he did and the things that happened. As expected, none of the main characters realized that Julius got infected with the Black Plague. Even Ciel missed it and she almost touched his left arm in a scene (that's where his mark is). Am I the only one who thinks the Garm in the battle against Marduk is no hindrance at all and not even enough to even the odds? That battle was way too easy. And now Julius is running out of time to defeat the Aragami the regular way. He made me captain and started with his atrocities to create God Arc Soldiers to defeat them before he dies. At least that's my take on it.

I also realized who my character from the first game is. I haven't met them yet, but I found a name with a fitting description in the Norn database: Yuu Kannagi. This name only caught my attention because I didn't recognize it. Too bad there's no way to import my GER savegame, it'd be great to meet the character I actually played in the previous game.

Is there a complete list of all Buster Blades for GE2RB? Google had no useful results, but maybe you know where to find this.

2 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Is there a complete list of all Buster Blades for GE2RB? Google had no useful results, but maybe you know where to find this.

Only Japanese one =D

As for the spoiler. Yea, that was more than obvious. I mentioned that in my own trophy description. And more like, it was dragging for too long.

Wah here you go Soul Taker my very late late platinum of GE:R

Thank you for the guide though I do recommend doing Frozen Murder in doing the Solo Run as it's hella is easy especially with very great bullet combinations for Sniper.

Spoiler

15393027_10209682820418756_4695367349460

As well as the derpy 500 missions with a single equipment. Do the Daily Fortune mission xD

On 12/8/2016 at 10:46 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Only Japanese one =D

That's too bad, then. My Japanese is far from perfect, I doubt that list would be of any use to me.

Another thing... How do I get reserve Oracle energy to fire more expensive bullets? I can't seem to get more than 150.

Also, congratulations for getting the GER plat, Ken Kaneki!

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, viech54 said:

The catch: I never knew how to do it in the first place, so please tell me.
That's why I use a Blast Gun.

Isnt the special command for any gun R+:circle:? It will make all the Oracle energy you stored go to the reserve, allowing you to fill it again with attacks or items.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, viech54 said:

How do I get my Blood Rage beyond 500%? I raised it to 400% and then activated it because I was told it can't go any higher. Then I fulfilled a few vows, but it didn't increase after fulfilling all vows. I know I didn't fail any vows. What am I missing here?

The Blood Rage gauge only goes to 400%. Each vow you make will add a specific damage rate if/ when you fulfill the vows you took. Some vows are challenging (like hitting the enemy 120 times) or extremely risky (reducing your endurance to 1) but they afford high damage rate. These rare vows are, as far as I know, random. If what you want is the trophy, go online - it is easier to fullfill the vows. But it is doable offline.

BTW, when playing online, your Blood Rage gauge is not carried over when you go back to the Den. It has a set amount based on which player you are, so use it to your heart's content.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1
Adding extra info

3 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Alright, and how do I get the trophy for getting beyond 500%?

You have to make the damage rate go higher than 500%. Honestly, you dont have to worry about this trophy at all. You will get it without even trying.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1

26 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Alright, and how do I get the trophy for getting beyond 500%?

Last Boss is a guarantee (you get special wow that raises the gauge by like 300% or something) but it's possible to get it on story bosses. The pledges are random. You never know what you get.

You can, however, affect it by your equipped Blood Art.

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Last Boss is a guarantee (you get special wow that raises the gauge by like 300% or something) but it's possible to get it on story bosses. The pledges are random. You never know what you get.

You can, however, affect it by your equipped Blood Art.

With the exception of Buster Blades (my primary melee weapon), I've read that no BB Blood Arts affect it. Is that correct?

@ab4h4r4k1 Alright, then I'll just keep playing and ask again if I can't get it done at all by the time I have all other trophies. Thanks.