When is this coming to PS4?

AncLEoniX

I enjoyed the beta, oddly addictive, even though the game felt far from finished.   The trophies are beyond underwhelming, was expecting a good amount, but it's the impression they give, that the game has very little more scope than what I played in the beta,  that bothers me.   

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when appears the real free edtion, I do not mean the 20bucks edition?

You wait for the free launch (which will be in the next month from what I've read)

or

If you know of someone who has the game that get a code for the game in game (limit 5 per user)

Free to play? I was under impression it was a normal Steam port game.

Or is it limited time offer?

The post just says it's the launch and it is free for everyone to download and play on OKtober 26, no mention of a time limit (unless that's a hint that it's only free for one day, which I doubt).

Eu ps blog has post about it.

I know, I posted about it a few posts earlier:

There's a post on the EU blog that the game is free to play from Oktober 26 so it should pop us for us today as well.

My point is, while it says it's free now, there is no explicit mention of it being free forever, or just for a short period.

I agree that most free to play games remain free to play, I'm just saying there's no way to know for sure right now.

I know, I posted about it a few posts earlier:

My point is, while it says it's free now, there is no explicit mention of it being free forever, or just for a short period.

I agree that most free to play games remain free to play, I'm just saying there's no way to know for sure right now.

I expect the game will remain perma free, considering it has micros, I'd think they'd land themselves in a bit of bother if they (after a time) suddenly denied access to non founders.   They announced it as going free some time ago.   Isn't Evolve slated to be f2p too?

I expect the game will remain perma free, considering it has micros, I'd think they'd land themselves in a bit of bother if they (after a time) suddenly denied access to non founders.   They announced it as going free some time ago.   Isn't Evolve slated to be f2p too?

I must have missed the "it will be free" update... Thanks.

I don't know about Evolve, never played it.

Didn't DC Universe Online start off as completely free with micros and then go on to become a monthly payable service for the full game as well?

Edited by BillyHorrible

Didn't DC Universe Online start off as completely free with micros and then go on to become a monthly payable service for the full game as well?

As far as I can see DC is still a f2p, it just has options for a sub with the subsequent benefits.   I'm not well versed in the f2p market, love Warframe, and I have a few others downloaded I've yet to play, but I've no idea if there's any precedent for changing a game completely from free to subbed, I know I wouldn't be too happy if I'd spent money on micros in that situation.