snakebit10

Ask the person above you why they didn't plat/100% certain game.

239 posts in this topic

Revival Time.  Okami HD? @hyakulegger, since I doubleposted I guess.

Edited by B1rvine

@B1rvine Why did you leave Dead Island, when you only have 1 trophy left for the Platinum? Are you saving it for later?

Wow, this thread gets annoying and out of order when people have to answer their questions :D.

@ee28max Hey Why you didnt get Hitman Absolution platinum ? It one of the easiest Platinum from the Hitman series

@DocVoltacon Yeah, this may also get weird as I didn't get the platinum, but I wrote the Trophy Guide of it.

I had a lot of issues with the game freezing at some sections. I heard it was a problem with the disc, so I decided to get a new one this year. I'll plat this game this year for sure :D.

I guess I would say Skyrim, but it looks as though you;re working on it so... that would still be my only ask for that lol

@Jamm Why you no finish God of War II? Beat that Challenge of the Titans, dammit.

2 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Because one trophy requires use of PSN friends, but the game no longer supports that feature (something about switching servers... 😡) So I’ll never get the plat.

Whoever posts in this topic next, question Bloodytears1666.

44 minutes ago, Melty said:

@RinoaBC Why didn't you plat Far Cry 2? Only 3% left

*Heavy Sigh* The last trophy I need is reaching Rank 30, for this trophy specifically most people perform a glitch to earn the trophy without the need to spend more insane hours in the MP, but I made a fatal mistake that is now preventing me from doing the glitch anymore, so the only chance I have to plat the game now is spending 250 - 400 more hours in the MP to reach rank 30 normally (T_T)

On 10/23/2018 at 1:07 PM, RinoaBC said:

@Nimera  What made you leave Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus unfinished when you're already so close?

Awesome list btw 2728.png

Thanks, I died 2 times near the end in mein leben difficulty and i lost the urge to return to the game. maybe one day later I'll regain my courage again :P