Sup guys

w2427_

Sup im w2427_ and i am new here ummm... hoping not to run into trouble with people. I just wanna keep this a smooth sail with everyone so lemme say something about myself.......

I love anime i say that it wipes out american TV for me because i can't stand some animations over here. I really enjoy to the point were i space out while i'm watching it and forget everything that's happening around me. You can say that if 2012 happens ( No it is not ) and i'm watching anime i won't even notice whats happening

I love dubstep is by far the most interesting thing i've heard. If you do not know what Dubstep is google it :P . It is something that i would love to make when i'm older and sorta want it to be my job and if not i'll be a historian.

I also play a lot of Armored Core V and i am very good but at a cost of having those type of days were i go mad and look for opponents until i find the one target i have in mind which always ends up running from me in the lobby leaving me even more mad than what i already was.

Sooo yeah i'll try and have a fun time on PSNP

OH also im 12 but not the fanboyish 12 im more of the.... mature type of12 year olds

That's a hell of a career spectrum.

Dad: What do you want to be when you grow up, son?

Son: Dubstep god.

Dad: Forget that. Come up with something else.

Son: Historian.

Dad: Hmm...

Welcome to psnp, w2427underscore (when you write it in full, it's like your Sunday name). Hope you like it.

• Like 1

w2427underscore (when you write it in full, it's like your Sunday name). Hope you like it.

I like it, I think your new nickname should be underscore :), we can call you score for short (or maybe undy). :)

Welcome to the psnp, that one great oasis on the Interwebs. I hope you meet lots of cool people, and have many grand adventures.

Edited by Sir_Bee

I like it, I think your new nickname should be underscore :), we can call you score for short (or maybe undy). :)

Welcome to the psnp, that one great oasis on the Interwebs. I hope you meet lots of cool people, and have many grand adventures.

What have I told you about taking 12 year olds on adventures?!!

Welcome to the site youngling, may your adventures with Sir_Bee be safe.