Looking for people for a guild and to have fun with.

TheLoneliestPanda

How/where do you accept guild invites, I can't seem to find it? Thought there would be something in the in game mailbox but havn't received anything... Feels like i'm missing something  :lol:

You've to be online at the same time as the other person, and a message will pop up where you can choose to accept or decline ;p

I am on actively almost every evening at 7pm PST until 11pm PST. I can invite players when you are offline so long as I have your character name as well, or if we're online at the same time.

Note that I have also asked if we can move guild communications to these forums to help with events, leveling up partnerships, and trophy hunting -- hopefully I receive some good news on that front.

I would like to join the PSNP guild for this game. i believe my character is level 24 at moment and a Scourge Warlock. I try to play daily for at least an hour. I will be on around 6pm EST (GMT -5) tonight til 3am Saturday and back on Saturday around 11am EST.

My PSN ID is: Eorzean_Soul

Edited by Eorzean_Soul

Hello everyone, I see people online on my friends list but not in game. I am very active in the game right now doing mostly 70 content. I'll be looking to start Epic dungeons this weekend. If you're 1600+ ilvl, send me a message!

hah epic dungeons aren't fun, tried some myself and never finished as people kept quitting 

• 2 weeks later...