Will they be selling the episodes separately?

opikal

I prefer to buy the episodes one at a time.

I don't understand why you do this? I'd wait for the last episode to be released and then look for a season pass/ complete edition / whatever cuz it's gonna be cheaper than buying all episodes alone :)

Ok, one disadvantage is i have to wait longer to play first, second, etc. episodes but i will wait until i have a ps4 anyways xD

• Like 1

All I see is the whole shebang on psn, but maybe I am just impatient :)

I prefer to buy the episodes one at a time.

What I believe will happen is you can buy one episode at a time or a season pass which includes all the episodes. Each episode will be released at different times and the platinum won't officially be obtainable until the final episode is released. 

I don't understand why you do this? I'd wait for the last episode to be released and then look for a season pass/ complete edition / whatever cuz it's gonna be cheaper than buying all episodes alone :)

Ok, one disadvantage is i have to wait longer to play first, second, etc. episodes but i will wait until i have a ps4 anyways xD

Well, last telltale season pass I got was tales from the borderlands. I got so mad waiting, that I said never again. It felt like they did not care about season pass holders and cared more about their other titles (game of thrones and or minecraft I can't remember).

Another reason, 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-icDlTAR2tkc/UGCjDCnjh9I/AAAAAAAADMQ/I2cDoHzLbjI/s1600/im-broke.gif

Well, last telltale season pass I got was tales from the borderlands. I got so mad waiting, that I said never again. It felt like they did not care about season pass holders and cared more about their other titles (game of thrones and or minecraft I can't remember).

Another reason, 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-icDlTAR2tkc/UGCjDCnjh9I/AAAAAAAADMQ/I2cDoHzLbjI/s1600/im-broke.gif

Haha, nice gif xD

And i understand you :)

But like i said, i'm pretty late on the train and i never bought a season pass for any game which wasn't released months ago :D

I could run through TttB in 19 hours xD ... 6 hours of sleep counted into this :(

Anyway, It doesn't look like they will sell the first episode separately at this time. Not even on steam. And wow those steam reviews are bad heh.

I just want episode one heh...

Telltale hasn't sold individual eps on PC for years, since before the first Walking Dead game.  However Playstation and Xbox always get individual eps.  You can see that Ep 1 of Batman is available on PS4 in Europe and on Xbone, so it's probably only a matter of getting the store fully updated here in the US before Ep 1 is available by itself.

• Like 1

Me too.

Anyway, It doesn't look like they will sell the first episode separately at this time. Not even on steam. And wow those steam reviews are bad heh.

There was a thread a while ago that mentioned the first Batman ep being sold on a disc, which seems really pointless IMO.