Should i start this game?

NOOB1480

Its like Tetris which I suck at.I find it fun but hard on certain stages.Once you get the hang of it you mite enjoy it.People have platted it already.Not sure if its harder than meatboy but give it a shot.For being a free game with a plat just play it and stick with it.Thats my opinion

not meatboy hard though, once you play a bit and ready for whats coming diff is dropped to somewhere around 8/10 imo

I don't know about that, the problem is building a tower 99 bricks high while keeping all 3 hearts, finishing all trials and finishing trial 50 without losing a single heart. I see that just like me you don't have those.

I don't know about that, the problem is building a tower 99 bricks high while keeping all 3 hearts, finishing all trials and finishing trial 50 without losing a single heart. I see that just like me you don't have those.

yep, but the builds are not random there (the bricks are) so all you have to do is keep your focus, my high score on endless survival is 83 before everything fell apart but it is doable, it's hard BUT doable, meatboy is just insane, i couldn't even finish the 3rd world boss run i think, i'm actually more frustrated with trial 48 more than 50.

there is this video on youtube which someone posted on ps3t that shows how he got the level 50 trophy (or was it the 99) he utilizes the cement block spell really well there by placing it on the side to put all the blocks he can't use on the main tower, this is 2/3 of the way, if you manage that you are basically done (unless you mess it up which will be hard after that)

yep, but the builds are not random there (the bricks are) so all you have to do is keep your focus, my high score on endless survival is 83 before everything fell apart but it is doable, it's hard BUT doable, meatboy is just insane, i couldn't even finish the 3rd world boss run i think, i'm actually more frustrated with trial 48 more than 50.

there is this video on youtube which someone posted on ps3t that shows how he got the level 50 trophy (or was it the 99) he utilizes the cement block spell really well there by placing it on the side to put all the blocks he can't use on the main tower, this is 2/3 of the way, if you manage that you are basically done (unless you mess it up which will be hard after that)

Interesting, could you link to this video?

My record is 81, and I can see myself getting 99. But getting 99 and getting 99 without losing a heart are very different things. I also feel like you need to have luck, at least to some extend. Skeletons and speeding blocks mess up your tower a lot more than some of the other black magic. I also find myself losing a lot to locked(unable to rotate) blue blocks with the non-flat side pointing downwards.

Interesting, could you link to this video?

My record is 81, and I can see myself getting 99. But getting 99 and getting 99 without losing a heart are very different things. I also feel like you need to have luck, at least to some extend. Skeletons and speeding blocks mess up your tower a lot more than some of the other black magic. I also find myself losing a lot to locked(unable to rotate) blue blocks with the non-flat side pointing downwards.

i just got perfect start this morning, gonna share it later on today and link you to it, i used the method i talked about and got really lucky (or not) becauise i used it, around 80 blocks, then i knew i got it no matter what

btw - i have a 2nd video that shows how unfair this game can be sometimes which makes the trophy even for satisfying 

Edited by barakmh
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...