Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII (Ended)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Theater Brook - Uragiri no Yuuyake
    • Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames
    • Atsushi Inaba - Pursuit ~ Cornered
    • Teamheadkick - Deadpool Rap
    • The Sweet - The Ballroom Blitz
    • Muzzy - Junction Seven
    • Yuzo Koshiro - Never Return Alive
    • Nasko - Dragonborn
    • Michiru Yamane - Abandoned Castle
    • Judas Priest - Ram it Down
    • Hans Zimmer - Mind Heist
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Joy Division - Disorder
    • Kemu feat. IA - A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night
    • Jin (Feat. MARiA) - Daze
    • Blink-182 - The Rock Show
    • Sun of Pearl - An Endless Sporadic
    • Yousei Teikoku - Rebellion Anthem
    • ThePianoGuys - All of Me
    • Anthrax - Got the Time
    • T.M.Revolution, Nana Mizuki - Preserved Roses
    • Nightcore - Kids In The Dark
    • Slayer - Raining Blood
    • ^^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^^
  3. 3. Vote for "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXXII -AND- Would You Want The Digital Movie Deadpool If You Won The Giveaway?

• No Songs in English or Japanese
    • Songs That Came Out The Year You Were Born
    • Battle Themes From Games/TV/Movies
    • -------------------LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK-------------------
    • Enter Me in the Deadpool Digital Movie Giveaway!

Well, I couldn't think of a very fast paced song, until I posted that song. So, I may change my song.

Ok your spots reserved so you can just edit the original post :)

It was also on the edge of breaking the "I find it annoying" song rule. :(

But of you change it to something better that would be amazing :D

I think I'm gonna change my song to something different later, I'm gonna see how I feel about it tomorrow but something came to mind that I really like.

Edit2: Actually, I think since my other song has a higher probability to be eligible for a future SV than my current one I think I'm just gonna stick with it. :D

I hate having to choose only 1 song. I always feel like I'm missing out on something no matter what song I choose. :P

kemu feat. IA - A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night - 1:56 - kuuhaku

Six.Trillion.Years.and.One.Night.Story.f

While I would have chosen a different version of that song, that's still a nice choice. :D

Edited by xFalionx

I've only heard the IA version since it's in IA The World Kaze. IA's also one of my top three favorite vocaloids so I'm not sure that I'd like another version better :P

I got to love IA version as that was one of the songs I used to get better in Osu! when I was still pretty bad, so I got to hear it a few hundred times. :D

But my favorite Japanese band has covered the song so I don't get a choice in the matter. :P

I think I'm gonna change my song to something different later, I'm gonna see how I feel about it tomorrow but something came to mind that I really like.

Edit2: Actually, I think since my other song has a higher probability to be eligible for a future SV than my current one I think I'm just gonna stick with it. :D

I hate having to choose only 1 song. I always feel like I'm missing out on something no matter what song I choose. :P

Generally I feel like the bold but the moment this theme showed up there was only one song choice for me lol. (Even though I have plenty of "fast paced" songs to choose from) There are a few other songs by the same band I could have chosen (I don't like many by them) but this one is the one song that I think sticks out when this band is mentioned. :P 

That's one hell of a lot more traffic than the thread usually gets when posting starts. :D

Finally someone who appreciates the first Durarara! OP. :D

I can't stop listening to it, it's so amazing! I was addicted the second I heard it/saw it! bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492

I got to love IA version as that was one of the songs I used to get better in Osu! when I was still pretty bad, so I got to hear it a few hundred times. :D

But my favorite Japanese band has covered the song so I don't get a choice in the matter. :P

I hope you share the band in a future SV!!!

I couldn't find any pictures of them. Not even sure this is theirs', lol.

rhiszp.jpg

It's ok we'll roll with it lol

I see you like Cornered

But can you handle...

UNLIMITED CORNERS !?!?!?

https://youtu.be/3HgPCFJL9H4?t=1m22s

Phoenix-Wright-Take-That-001-20150917-30

Took me a second to figure out it was just an extended version, and this wasn't your song submission, with your song submission on page 2 lolol

Congrats :yay:.

ty ty! I got it on my first try! embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

not to rub in how long it took you hehehe

evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 1

I see you like Cornered

But can you handle...

UNLIMITED CORNERS !?!?!?

https://youtu.be/3HgPCFJL9H4?t=1m22s

Phoenix-Wright-Take-That-001-20150917-30

AA5_Holdit.png

Those unlimited corners are clearly...

too dramatic for the judge!

He would get a heart attack while listening to this!

I can't stop listening to it, it's so amazing! I was addicted the second I heard it/saw it! bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492

I hope you share the band in a future SV!!!

Yeah, I love it as well. It's funny that in most lists that I've seen regarding openings there's only the the second OP which is, in my opinion, really generic and a step down from the first OP. But I've never seen the Cowboy Bebop OP in one of those lists either and that has a really interesting choice of visuals and music.

If I get to share that band during my lifetime is almost entirely in your hands as that's totally dependent on the loose song limitation. I do try my best to squeeze it in there somewhere every time but I know too many songs and that's giving me some pretty fitting choices for each limitation that would just fit better than the songs of my favorite Japanese band. :D

I mean for this SV alone I had somewhere around 20 fitting choices that I really, really wanted to post, including one of their songs but in the end I mostly go with the thing that would have the lowest chance of being viable in a different SV.

Okay, I'll go with this... for now (hopefully I haven't use it before). :P

Yousei Teikoku - Rebellion Anthem - 4:13 - Masamune

God, there's way more great songs than my likes can support.  <_<

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

Meh, my first time joining so I do not know if I'm doing this right, I hope it's fast pace enough.

T.M.Revolution, Nana Mizuki  - Preserved Roses - 0:58 - Hertzfeldt

Kakumeiki.Valvrave.full.1684747.jpg

Do let me know if I made a mistake again.   -_-

• Like 2