8/29/16, free diamond cup daily extreme challenge

Danny_Johansen

Was gonna make a topic about this, beat me to it, I did 236.01 and it shows as a diamond too which is weird because that's the 3rd best score so it should only be diamond after 300 players do the challenge.

Anyways, everyone should take this chance, it's the first easy diamond I see in about 3 months of playing!

Edit, to make sure you get farther, touch the enemy at 230 so he starts laughing, that was how I got to 236.01 instead of 235.90

Edited by HardXDXtraga

Thanks for the info. I hope I can make it, turns out I didn't have save game uploaded to the cloud. And I left this game ages ago because of those ridiculous hard trophies. Since daily extreme challenge need level 5 of awesomeness, I might not be able to make it if I didn't find my save in time. Does Vita version & PS4 version challenges are the same?

You are a godsend, mate. Just got 236.02 which was enough for the Diamond which apparently put me #1 on the leaderboard despite not being the highest score. This is the best chance in a while that players who aren't Brazilian robots will be able to get this trophy. 

Edited by LunchCannon54

Edit, to make sure you get farther, touch the enemy at 230 so he starts laughing, that was how I got to 236.01 instead of 235.90

Maybe a stupid question but when do I have to touch the guy at 230m?

I keep on touching him so he starts laughing but it seems like the char still does a stupid move and I only get to 235.82m. :|

EDIT: Arrgh, seems like it depends on which character is tied to the AI. I don't know why but I had the golden Teensy tied to it. :facepalm: Have to change that to either a princess or Globox and it works better. Now i'm at 235.99m...

EDIT2: Forget it. I don't know what's different now but I was able to pull off 236.03m. =D

Edited by Crimson Idol

Maybe a stupid question but when do I have to touch the guy at 230m?

I keep on touching him so he starts laughing but it seems like the char still does a stupid move and I only get to 235.82m. :|

EDIT: Arrgh, seems like it depends on which character is tied to the AI. I don't know why but I had the golden Teensy tied to it. :facepalm: Have to change that to either a princess or Globox and it works better. Now i'm at 235.99m...

EDIT2: Forget it. I don't know what's different now but I was able to pull off 236.03m. =D

Does that make any difference? I have no idea, I always play with rayman

Congrats, I am at 236.02!

Does that make any difference? I have no idea, I always play with rayman

Congrats, I am at 236.02!

It seems like it made a difference. With the princesses or Globox I was able to pull of 235.99 permanently. With a teensy I only got the mentioned 235.82m.

And I just earned my Diamond this morning. :awesome:

Now I feel motivated to retry those challenges again, even though it will be harder due to the lower player base. It will only take me about at least 130 days to get the remaining points (I'm at about 4,400 points but still have to do the challenges that were patched in later).

• 3 weeks later...