Highest leaderboard position?

Edddyy

I briefly took #1 on 4 Elements HD, but it only lasted a day or 2.

However, I AM still #1 on two of Mercury Hg's leaderboards.

Every challenge in challenge mode has 2 leaderboards, one for FASTEST TIME and one for HIGHEST SCORE. On challenge #7, 'Platformium', I simultaneously took both #1 positions.

What's ironic is that I wasn't trying for leaderboard dominance, I just wanted to finally complete this difficult and frustrating challenge. It's so difficult that out of the 10,000 (+) people who have it (according to 1st stage leaderboards) only 58 people (inc' me) have completed 'Platformium'. And I completed it best. I checked 8 months later (2 nights ago) and I'm Still #1 on both.

I'm at the top of several leaderboards on Dyad, and a few levels of Mercury Hg as well. When I was into Resistance:FOM, my clan and I dominated the tops of the kill leaderboards, and similarily with R2 when it was out. R3 we once again dominated the leaderboards, but all got bored relatively quick and stopped playing.

I was World Ranking 1 on Demon's for 3 months before the cheaters started doing the -1 glitch.

I was the 4th person to complete I AM ALIVE on Survivor mode.

I was one of first to platinum Skyrim.. which is a shaky estimate due to shaky tracking. I had 12th at one point though.

I am in the top 20 killers for Deep Black. I am the only one of those playing that mastered the MP mechanics. I killed everyone else on the boards, no problem.

I WAS first place in Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare's zombie run, but it was removed after there was a glitch in my R* account. My kill count was 1025 in one run.

I'm currently the 10th person to complete Max Payne 3's New York Minute but was the 3rd until people updated their trophies and whatnot. Sadly, I only had it on rental and wished to go for NYM Hardcore but didn't have enough time to play :(. I also believe I was the 47th person to finish Max Payne 3 on Hard until I was pushed back for the same reasons as NYM.