Checkpointless not unlocking!

KaKrackle

What the hell guys. I know for a fact that I destroyed every checkpoint I encountered, but for some reason upon killing the final boss it never unlocked. I did this at the same time as, impossible, hurry up, and perfect platformer. They all unlocked easy enough. Is this glitched? I really can't be arsed to play through the game again if it's gonna happen again.

I've never heard of it being glitched. Chances are you just missed one somewhere. I know there's one in propeller knights stage that is missed by a few people.

Honestly, your best bet is to go back through the levels. Maybe even smash them all then die to see if you missed any. You can do it by replaying the missions so you should be able to cruise through them with all the upgrades you have.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm destroy all checkpoint in ng+ and I'm starting a new save but nothing… any ideas guys? 

EDIT: I'm repeat a single stage, the trophy unlock after finish again, Propeller Knight stage. Probably I'm forgotten one check in the previous run.

Edited by Kooky_Spooky_

• 8 months later...

I just beat NG+ and made sure I broke all the checkpoints but didn’t get the trophy 

in the credit, I noticed there was no X next to Pridemoor Keep, so I replayed the level and broke the 2 checkpoints (again) and got the trophy, so maybe it didn’t register before

Edited by TalalHmd
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

in the credit, I noticed there was no X next to Pridemoor Keep, so I replayed the level and broke the 2 checkpoints (again) and got the trophy, so maybe it didn’t register before

It's been a while since I finished this game, but fortunately I didn't have any issues. If it mentions which ones you are missing in the credits like you said, this would be very helpful way for others having this same issue to check what they are missing! I just didn't see anyone else mention that method so figured it was worth pointing out. 

22 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

It's been a while since I finished this game, but fortunately I didn't have any issues. If it mentions which ones you are missing in the credits like you said, this would be very helpful way for others having this same issue to check what they are missing! I just didn't see anyone else mention that method so figured it was worth pointing out. 

Yeah I never seen it mentioned before as well, and I usually skip the credits, so thank god I didn’t this time lol

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I replayed a few levels then said whatever and just beat the boss again. Remmever you can hold x to speed through the credits and get to the stats again. Found out which level I was missing and it popped as soon as I killed the boss.