Maintenance Again?

I just went to update my psn profile and I see that it is under maintenance again. This happened last month, too. I didn't see anything recent in the announcements section (the last entry in any thread was Sept. 30, and that topic is now closed, so I can't ask there). It seems like it has been going for a month, though it was working once or twice for me during that time. It has actually been 4 days since it has been able to update, in fact.

Does anyone know what is going on and when this will be fixed?

Edited by DarqueDragon

I just went to update my psn profile and I see that it is under maintenance again. This happened last month, too. I didn't see anything recent in the announcements section (the last entry in any thread was Sept. 30, and that topic is now closed, so I can't ask there). It seems like it has been going for a month, though it was working once or twice for me during that time.

Does anyone know what is going on and when this will be fixed?

This site handles hundreds of thousands of PSN profiles and all the games/trophies on those profiles. That's a ton of information/data. It's fairly typical of large databases to undergo periodic maintenance to keep things running fast and smooth.

• Like 2

I understand the need for periodic maintenance, but it has on and off for a month, and has now been going for 4 days straight, as far as I can tell.

And, as for donating, if I had any money, I would. But, seeing as I am unable to work due to severe illness, donating is not possible at the moment.

I understand the need for periodic maintenance, but it has on and off for a month, and has now been going for 4 days straight, as far as I can tell.

And, as for donating, if I had any money, I would. But, seeing as I am unable to work due to severe illness, donating is not possible at the moment.

a bunch of new games are coming out this may be why but until then pull up a seat and talk with us

The frequent maintenance is my only issue with this website. It isnt that bad, just a seems to happen whenever I want to update my info.

I believe Sly is in the middle of getting a new server built (much better than our current server) so we'll just have to wait it out until then. The site is still very young (a little over a year old) so we should all expect some growing pains.

Parker

• Like 1

Not at all, this maintenance was 36 hours. Updating has been up for 2 weeks since the last maintenance. Updating will be online in an hour or so.