Introducing Generation 2 Decepticon Predacon Divecomb

Divecomb

Because i think this name is pointless.Some people cannot read what is the meaning of this.

I want to register a name easy to understand.

*Looks at the subforum where this thread is posted* I'm not familiar with this event, what are the rules or the general objective? :P

Edit:

Those ninja mods moved the thread to another subforum :|. I can see your green username hiding there between all the other members Stevieboy :shakefist:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Putting your header, since its actually part of your message, but you didn't post it in the actual thread conversation:

I think my account name is not perfect, I want to register a new account.

Because i think this name is pointless.Some people cannot read what is the meaning of this.

Some people?!?!?! Google doesn't even have a clue what the meaning of the name Divecomb is. If you were looking to create a name that has meaning everyone should know, ask some friends and family or members here. Just make the account first because it might get taken if you ask first, wait to decide and then pull the trigger.

It's just a PSN name/account. Make another with a name you like more!

Putting your header, since its actually part of your message, but you didn't post it in the actual thread conversation:

Some people?!?!?! Google doesn't even have a clue what the meaning of the name Divecomb is. If you were looking to create a name that has meaning everyone should know, ask some friends and family or members here. Just make the account first because it might get taken if you ask first, wait to decide and then pull the trigger.

It's just a PSN name/account. Make another with a name you like more!

To dive is to go down/plunge etc

A comb is used for brushing hair. To search meticulously.

The result seems to be taking grooming a step too far or a super pervert. In fact if thats not what TC is going for I'd change that name asap.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 2