If you could redo or make any movie, it would be...

Edunstar84

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. That werewolf transformation is a nightmare and it took me a lot of time to get used to Lupin and Sirius' movie faces. Thank God my favourite character is Severus, Alan Rickman played his role to perfection! That's probably the only HP movie I hate with a passion.

Edited by Myu

I would redo the Resident Evil movies where Alice isn't the unbearable Mary Sue that makes all the game characters look stupid around her. I would also have her be an actress that doesn't have a painful smoker voice.

I would also love to make a Fallout movie but have it done like Mad Max except with lasers and robots.

And of course the obvious remake the Star Wars prequels where there's no Chosen One or Midi-chlorians crap.

If I could make any movie it would turn into 3 or 6...and it would be focused on 2 trilogies from Dragonlance, Chronicles and Legends.

To look good and have great casting it would probably cost a flipping fortune.

If I had to redo a movie? It would definitely be The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring.

I know it might be a bit difficult...but they made Frodo's journey seem instant. It was almost 20 years after he got the ring that he set out to destroy it. Not a huge omission considering they couldn't do anything to really show it...but after reading it I was like wtf? Now for the biggest omission from the books...Tom Bombadil. This would have been a fun section to watch. Also, Radagast should have been in here for a short bit instead of The Hobbit.

Redo Sausage Party so that the animators are paid and credited properly.

I actually have no idea which movies I'd like to "do-over", I'm not much of a movie person and the few movies I do watch I'm not very critical of since I go into them expecting them to be very good (and having those expectations met) already. But maybe... I'd redo the Super Mario Bros movie?? Give the video-games-as-movies industry a stronger start. Or maybe repeat the same comically tragic mistakes. I dunno. I don't see why not either way :P

I'm tired of remakes...reboots...alternate universes...It seems to be this generation's only mode of expression...take what someone else created and put their personal "spin" on it cause they can do it "better." Well, as far as that track record goes...NO...YOU CAN'T.

For all of you still thinking about it...I have two words for you... ORIGINAL CONTENT.

Knock of the turning successful movies into failed TV shows...stop taking older movies and giving them the Liberal Politically Correct touch to try to remake history. You don't have the same quality of writers nor actors to pull this off... Just stick with your Zombie/Vampire sequels and hope that the NEXT generation can overcome the obstacles placed in their way and learn to have an inkling of imagination...

Edited by PSXtreme_

I'm tired of remakes...reboots...alternate universes...It seems to be this generation's only mode of expression...take what someone else created and put their personal "spin" on it cause they can do it "better." Well, as far as that track record goes...NO...YOU CAN'T.

For all of you still thinking about it...I have two words for you... ORIGINAL CONTENT.

Knock of the turning successful movies into failed TV shows...stop taking older movies and giving them the Liberal Politically Correct touch to try to remake history. You don't have the same quality of writers nor actors to pull this off... Just stick with your Zombie/Vampire sequels and hope that the NEXT generation can overcome the obstacles placed in their way and learn to have an inkling of imagination...

Okay, so if you have the means (both creatively and financially) to make ANY movie, what would you make?