Arcade Archives.

Manuelito

I often see people with all 40+ arcade 100% games.. there's some sort of bundle to get them for really cheap or people really buy them individually??? Because I can't imagine someone spending 100+ € to get some easy 100%

EDIT: actually there are 42 Arcade Archives selling for 6.99 each... so almost 300€ to get all of them!

Edited by Winston

Maybe some people actually like playing the classics. You can't assume everyone buys games just for the trophies.

I'm not gonna link any profile but the guys I see usually are obviously doing it just for trophies. It wasn't the point of the thread anyway. I'm just wondering if there's some way to get around that 300€ price tag for the whole collection. For example the ARCADE GAMES SERIES trilogy was on sale for 3.99€ and that was a really good deal as it gave 3 good titles (galaca not so much) with 3 platinums as well ;D
  • Like 1

I've seen some people who offer to 100% all arcade archives for alot cheaper,maybe this happens quite alot.

Yh that's what I think to. But they ain't say it here because it goes against Sony's TOS.

I paid about 800 Yen each. which is around 7 euro

Damn.. I guess I will never get those 100% >.< Except BUBBLE BOBBLE, I love that game.

Maybe they were in many sales?

If they were, I haven't seen them. I've wanted to play a lot of these, but even when they are on sale (and usually, it's the ones I don't want), the sale is pretty poor.

Maybe some people actually like playing the classics. You can't assume everyone buys games just for the trophies.

Most of the trophy cards I've seen look like people who care only for trophies.