EU PSN Store having a UBISOFT sale.

DF007gamer

Just a heads up: Far Cry Classic is extremely buggy and people have said trophies didn't unlock when meeting the requirements.

Yeah I heard about that but I really want to play this game so I'll just have to look out for the buggy trophies. And if they do ultimately glitch on me, I think I don't mind playing through the whole game again. I always really like the Far Cry games :).

The real question is, does Ubisoft really sell anything I'm interested in? =P Yes, but not much.

I recommend picking up that Child of Light bundle. Trophy list stacks between PS3 and PS4 version, no auto popping though, gotta play through it twice, but nice price and great game!

Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends is great. Rayman Legends takes a little while to platinum, but it's a great game. Can't say I prefer them over the very first Rayman game though, which is also on sale!

Outland is great too!

Voodoo Dice is strangely fun if you're into puzzle games.

Grow Home is decent fun.

I already got all of it, so meh, not much for me here!

I'm glad for this sale. I really enjoyed the parts of PoP: The Forgotten Sands (even though the german voice actors are too cheesy) I played so far and grabbed myself PoP 2008 + DLC. I want to wait with the trilogy a bit. Additionally I grabbed Driver: San Francisco. I have fond memories of the first Driver. ^_^ Don't know what to expect but for 3 euros? That's a steal.

I also thought about buying the download-version of Rayman Legends for Vita so I don't have to keep the game card in (still need to do the daily challenges) but I refused. :P

• Like 1

I also thought about buying the download-version of Rayman Legends for Vita so I don't have to keep the game card in (still need to do the daily challenges) but I refused. :P

Are the daily challenges that bad? I enjoyed Rayman on the PS1, but the series went downhill afterwards with the rabbits stuff and haven't played any Rayman game since then.

Are the daily challenges that bad? I enjoyed Rayman on the PS1, but the series went downhill afterwards with the rabbits stuff and haven't played any Rayman game since then.

They are a repetitive if you aren't among the top players. For one trophy you have to get 6,000 points. 4,000 of them can be earned by doing everything the singleplayer has to offer. The remainder has to be earned via the daily and weekly challenges.

Depending on your placement you get the following

• Bronze Cup - top 90% - 1 point
  • Silver Cup - top 50% - 5 points
  • Gold Cup - top 20% - 10 points
  • Diamond Cup - top 1% - 50 points

Being in the top 1% on the Vita is quite hard for the average gamer (me :| ) as the amount of daily players nowadays is somewhere between 300 and 450 people to the max. In the beginning it was somewhere at 1,200 players. On top of that the Vita-version requires you to earn a diamond cup in the challenges at least once. Without glitched challenges this is out of reach for most. That's why I also stopped playing the game back in 2013. I just restarted it as I read in a topic that there was a glitched challenge and I wanted to try it out and I was able to earn this one trophy.

If you are interested in trying out a recent Rayman, I would suggest you to try out Rayman Origins. The game was IMO much more fun than Rayman Legends.

Maybe it's already in your backlog as it went to the IGC back in 2013 (at least for Vita) :D

If you are interested in trying out a recent Rayman, I would suggest you to try out Rayman Origins. The game was IMO much more fun than Rayman Legends.

Maybe it's already in your backlog as it went to the IGC back in 2013 (at least for Vita) :D

Agree with Origins.

No stupid online trophies and the true essence of Rayman. :)

You can't go wrong with that one, Draggy =D

• Like 1

They are a repetitive if you aren't among the top players. For one trophy you have to get 6,000 points. 4,000 of them can be earned by doing everything the singleplayer has to offer. The remainder has to be earned via the daily and weekly challenges.

Depending on your placement you get the following

• Bronze Cup - top 90% - 1 point
  • Silver Cup - top 50% - 5 points
  • Gold Cup - top 20% - 10 points
  • Diamond Cup - top 1% - 50 points

Being in the top 1% on the Vita is quite hard for the average gamer (me :| ) as the amount of daily players nowadays is somewhere between 300 and 450 people to the max. In the beginning it was somewhere at 1,200 players. On top of that the Vita-version requires you to earn a diamond cup in the challenges at least once. Without glitched challenges this is out of reach for most. That's why I also stopped playing the game back in 2013. I just restarted it as I read in a topic that there was a glitched challenge and I wanted to try it out and I was able to earn this one trophy.

Damn that sounds grindy :|.

I think Rayman Origins is somewhere in the list of bought games, I'll have to search for it. It's so annoying that PS+ games are mixed up again when the subscription runs out. I wish Sony would add search function for that list to make things a lot easier.

But Ubisoft have given us at least one game free with Plus for the past three months:

• July: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Prince of Persia: Revelations
  • August: Tom Clancy's EndWar
  • September: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

So I wouldn't say it's unlikely for another next month?

And indeed there is another Ubisoft game on Plus next month, two actually:

• October: From Dust and Mad Riders

Damn that sounds grindy :|.

I think Rayman Origins is somewhere in the list of bought games, I'll have to search for it. It's so annoying that PS+ games are mixed up again when the subscription runs out. I wish Sony would add search function for that list to make things a lot easier.

Just search for the game on store instead :)

If you know which game you want to download, it's easier to do it through store search =D