Let's finish: Gravity Rush/Daze

Sign me up. I already have the Vita plat but I only recently got the DLC. I had to start the game over since I'd deleted my old save and I'm 10 chapters in right now.

I also have the remaster at like 10% but I won't be playing it until I finish up Vita's DLC. I might be able to squeeze in that plat before GR2 comes out.

Sign me up! I got the remaster's platinum last month but I still have a ton of progress to make on the Vita version.

Same here.. started it but don't really know why I dropped it so worth another go... might need to start from scratch. Please sign me up.

Will join, planning to complete GR someday.

Sign me up. I already have the Vita plat but I only recently got the DLC. I had to start the game over since I'd deleted my old save and I'm 10 chapters in right now.

I also have the remaster at like 10% but I won't be playing it until I finish up Vita's DLC. I might be able to squeeze in that plat before GR2 comes out.

All of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

I've completed the Vita DLC and 100%'d Gravity Rush yesterday. I didn't find the new challenges very difficult, thought they would be trickier than the ones in the main game. Actually... it's been over two years since I got the plat. I only remember a few challenges, maybe the DLC is harder, who knows. :dunno:

Decided to jump in straight to the Remaster and I just completed episode 9. Currently trying to summon the mental strength to start the absolute worst part of the entire game... the rift where Dusty doesn't cooperate. :rolleyes:

I've completed the Vita DLC and 100%'d Gravity Rush yesterday. I didn't find the new challenges very difficult, thought they would be trickier than the ones in the main game. Actually... it's been over two years since I got the plat. I only remember a few challenges, maybe the DLC is harder, who knows. :dunno:

Yea, DLC ones aren't that difficult.

There's just that lava speedrun and the darned ship rescue, literally the worst challenge of them all =D

Decided to jump in straight to the Remaster and I just completed episode 9. Currently trying to summon the mental strength to start the absolute worst part of the entire game... the rift where Dusty doesn't cooperate. :rolleyes:

It's much easier on Remaster.

Well, as everything. I'm sure you will speed through it easily.

I've already platinumed Gravity Rush Remastered on PS4 but only got part way through it when it was on PS+ for Vita. Had a lot of fun plating it on PS4 so I think it's about time I do it on Vita.

Sign me up please! :D

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

I decided to take a whack at the challenges I was stuck on tonight before going to bed. After months of on and off trying, I finally figured out how gravity throws work. Apparently you're supposed to HOLD DOWN circle, not just press it, to pick up more objects. Needless to say, I quickly cleaned up my few remaining challenges and now have a shiny, new plat.  :)

It's much easier on Remaster.

No kidding. I'm just going through some of the Remaster challenges and they're a joke. A few days ago I cleared the lava health challenge on Vita with 10 seconds to spare, and now I just beat it in Remaster on my first try with 20 seconds left. :blink:

I kinda miss the steering in the sliding challenges though. Those are the best by far.

edit

I've now platinumed and 100%'d both of the games. :D Completed most of the challenges on my first try. I remember having some trouble in the original, those additional DLC stats really make a difference.

Thanks soultaker for motivating me to finish them up!

Edited by Xillia

No kidding. I'm just going through some of the Remaster challenges and they're a joke. A few days ago I cleared the lava health challenge on Vita with 10 seconds to spare, and now I just beat it in Remaster on my first try with 20 seconds left. :blink:

I kinda miss the steering in the sliding challenges though. Those are the best by far.

edit

I've now platinumed and 100%'d both of the games. :D Completed most of the challenges on my first try. I remember having some trouble in the original, those additional DLC stats really make a difference.

I hated the sliding in the Vita version, it was way too sensitive at times. The Inferno Health Race was by far the most annoying one, took me about 45 minutes to get the gold medal.

Congrats on platting both games :yay:. Sounds like the sliding races are much easier on the PS4 version.

I decided to take a whack at the challenges I was stuck on tonight before going to bed. After months of on and off trying, I finally figured out how gravity throws work. Apparently you're supposed to HOLD DOWN circle, not just press it, to pick up more objects. Needless to say, I quickly cleaned up my few remaining challenges and now have a shiny, new plat.  :)

Congratulation on finishing Gravity Rush :yay:. You are the first person to finish Gravity Rush in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, what do you think the game and are you ready for Gravity Rush/Daze 2?

edit

Congratulation on finishing Gravity Rush :yay:. You are the second person to finish Gravity Rush in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, what do you think the game and are you ready for Gravity Rush/Daze 2?

• Like 1

Congratulation on finishing Gravity Rush :yay:. You are the first person to finish Gravity Rush in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, what do you think the game and are you ready for Gravity Rush/Daze 2?

Congratulation on finishing Gravity Rush :yay:. You are the second person to finish Gravity Rush in this event and have been added to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you enjoyed the game and that this event encouraged you to play and platinum it. Now that you finished it, what do you think the game and are you ready for Gravity Rush/Daze 2?

Thanks. I've been wanting to finish this game up for a while, so this event was just what I needed.

Gravity Rush was an interesting game and got more fun as I gained a better mastery of the controls. I feel like if I didn't drag this game out so much and got a better understanding of the story, I would have enjoyed the game a lot more. You can read my full analysis of Gravity Rush here.

I'm excited for the sequel but will most likely not get it right away since I'm at college and am barely home to go on my PS4 anymore.

• 3 months later...

finished the game but ran out of steam on the trials... they just got too boring at a certain point... i probably should not have left so many till post-game but i just wanted to keep moving through the story [which i quite liked]... will probably dip back in at some point to finish up and get the plat