Let's finish: Gravity Rush/Daze

vhkKSVU.jpg

Gravity Rush/Daze has always been one of the Vita's strongest titles, but for awhile it was kind of a hidden gem, but after becoming a PS+ game, getting a PS4 remaster and a sequel it seem like this game is finally getting the love it deserves. With Gravity Rush 2/Daze 2 right around the corner it's time to finish Gravity Rush/Daze 1 and see why it's is a good game.

Goal:
In this event our only goal is to platinum Gravity Rush/Daze or Gravity Rush/Daze Remastered before Gravity Rush 2/Daze 2 is released in the US and EU

Rules:
There are no rules besides have fun.

Who can Join?
Anyone who wants to. It doesn't matter if you haven't started Gravity Rush/Daze yet or if you are one trophy away from the plat, you can join if you want.

Pace:
There is no pace to this event. Play through the games as fast or as slow as you want. However, Gravity Rush 2/Daze 2 is scheduled for release on December 2, 2016.

Guides:

The Participants AKA The Gravity Kats

Hall of Fame:

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 4

Okay, finally an event of yours I can join ;). Sign me up. I dropped Gravity Rush two years ago even though I really enjoyed it. I can't remember why so I might continue playing thanks to this event :P.

I'll join. Hopefully this will give me some extra motivation to gold-medal all the challenges.

Both of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Wow, have fun with this title, guys. 

GR/GD is still my favorite Vita game and I'd totally plat it again if I had a PS4 with the remaster. 

Anyways, I'll still be participating in the P4G let's finish once I get the time to enter myself there, so I'm not gonna run out of things to do any time soon.

It's still a shame that GR2 won't be released for Vita, though. :/

Okay, finally an event of yours I can join ;). Sign me up. I dropped Gravity Rush two years ago even though I really enjoyed it. I can't remember why so I might continue playing thanks to this event :P.

My guess is it probably had something to do with the gravity races. The controls on the Vita are horrible and that Inferno Health Race is just brutal.

I agree :(. GR was a Vita exclusive, so GR2 has to come to the Vita.

• Like 1

I agree :(. GR was a Vita exclusive, so GR2 has to come to the Vita.

They could of at least done what Danganronpa 3 is doing, and release on both PS4 and Vita. Not coming to Vita at all feels like a betrayal to the fans who made Gravity Rush what it is. :(

I'll still be buying GR2 of course. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. :P

They could of at least done what Danganronpa 3 is doing, and release on both PS4 and Vita. Not coming to Vita at all feels like a betrayal to the fans who made Gravity Rush what it is. :(

I'll still be buying GR2 of course. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. :P

I agree.

I hope GR2 will answer some questions from the first game, like who Kat really is and who that thief was.

• Like 1

Wow, have fun with this title, guys. 

GR/GD is still my favorite Vita game and I'd totally plat it again if I had a PS4 with the remaster. 

Anyways, I'll still be participating in the P4G let's finish once I get the time to enter myself there, so I'm not gonna run out of things to do any time soon.

I'm planning on buying the PS4 version, when I get the system, and I'm still salty about that decision. 

The TGS-trailer stated that GR2 will tell the story of Kat's origins and this time we will see the area above Hekseville.

Thief? Do you mean Alias?

Awesome, I'm looking forward to it.

I forgot his name, but he's the one that

tried to steal a huge gem at the start of the game and removed his mask in Kat's dream, but we couldn't see his face. Yet Kat seemed to know him

Same here.. started it but don't really know why I dropped it so worth another go... might need to start from scratch. Please sign me up.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to it.

I forgot his name, but he's the one that

tried to steal a huge gem at the start of the game and removed his mask in Kat's dream, but we couldn't see his face. Yet Kat seemed to know him

Ok, then you are refering to Alias. I'm sure he will be somehow mentioned in the sequel as

like already said the developers want to tell us about Kat's origin. And due to the fact that Alias and Kat know each other from the days before Hekseville it's somehow logical to include him in GR2.

so GR2 has to come to the Vita.

Well, it won't.

It's too Sony game to be on Vita :/

Ok, then you are refering to Alias. I'm sure he will be somehow mentioned in the sequel as

like already said the developers want to tell us about Kat's origin. And due to the fact that Alias and Kat know each other from the days before Hekseville it's somehow logical to include him in GR2.

Well, *** is in GD2 xD

Give it a year, I can't buy another device for all the glorious weeb games :awesome:

I look forward to the day I can date Japanese women in VR dating sims. lol xD

I wouldn't mind as long as the NerveGear is developed one day :awesome:.

And what a glorious day that will be. Well, until some mad man traps us in the game that is... :P