Online CO-OP trophies word of thanks

DF007gamer

Just wanted to create a thread saying that I know sometimes we have these ridiculous online co-op trophies which are a pain but some how you find that one gamer that you just click with and what could be 3 hours of attempts lands up been 5 minutes. I spent a few hours trying to get FAR CRY 4 "Changing Lanes" trophy by boosting with players that joined from the boosting game sessions created and with no luck. They (Boosting partners) had no idea what they were doing by not checking out a guide or not looking at videos. Then i made friends with  Slythex

Sly thex 

We got it in 5 minutes. The both of us. 

So if you want to give a special thanks to that awesome gamer that saved you hours of online hassle give him a shoutout below.

PS: If you going to boost please do some research on that game....please :)

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 4

Yes I agree! I mean I try to be patient because let's be honest, without boosting some online trophies, they're near impossible. I was boosting max Payne 3 online and god, flawless gang wars win trophy took way longer than it should. From connection issues, to misunderstanding, to lack of general info about the game, so much time was wasted. Also I checked their profile and saw they jumped into mp right away without playing sp which proved my point. I just wish more people checked guides or read some tips to make things go faster.

• Like 2

I like the idea behind this thread. Rather than name and shame we can name and praise.

I'd like to thank abcdefghilmnopqr. The guy helped me with the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax online trophies and with the Rocketbird coop trophies. He got his trophies earlier than me and stuck around to make sure I got mine too. His name might be nonsense, but he's no nonsense when it comes to boosting/coop.

• Like 1

I like the idea behind this thread. Rather than name and shame we can name and praise.

I'd like to thank abcdefghilmnopqr. The guy helped me with the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax online trophies and with the Rocketbird coop trophies. He got his trophies earlier than me and stuck around to make sure I got mine too. His name might be nonsense, but he's no nonsense when it comes to boosting/coop.

I first thought you were joking about the name. Well done abcdefghilmnopqr. I think you got to play through the pain of online trophies with gamers that havent done their research before you appreciate the ones that do 

I've thanked him before, but massive props to twaanie from the Netherlands who helped me do the co-op runs on Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken on Vita last year. I popped into the chat to see if anyone wanted to get the trophy and he volunteered immediately. 

Not to blow my own trumpet, but I was a good booster and made sure to join him again the next day so that he could get the trophy too (it only pops for the host player). Make sure that you're a good boosting partner and pay it back if the game requires you do so. 

I've thanked him before, but massive props to twaanie from the Netherlands who helped me do the co-op runs on Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken on Vita last year. I popped into the chat to see if anyone wanted to get the trophy and he volunteered immediately. 

Not to blow my own trumpet, but I was a good booster and made sure to join him again the next day so that he could get the trophy too (it only pops for the host player). Make sure that you're a good boosting partner and pay it back if the game requires you do

Good on you. Like it when gamers stick around to make sure everyone got their trophy (or the next day) I always ask before I leave a session did everyone get the trophy 

Nice idea, this thread. A good while ago I randomly joined a boosting session of some other players going for the trophy in Battlefield 4 where you need to plant the bomb in Obliteration 5 times. I didn't know they were boosting for it, but they helped me get the trophy as well. I had been struggling for a few hours already and this random act of kindness was well appreciated. I paid it forward by sticking around for a bit longer to help some other people with their trophy as well. I don't remember their usernames, but I will remember the help they offered. 

• I'd love to thank my good friend Fledger for helping me with the MINDJACK grind trophies and online.
  • I'd love to thank my neighbor-friend (if there's such word) ainagirl for helping me with the FIFA 15 online trophies.
  • I'd love to thank my awesome friend PerryToxteth for helping me with the WATCH DOGS online trophies.
  • I'd love to thank my great friend PantherPilot97 for at least trying to help me with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (the lag was a big problem). He also taught me some skillful tactics in the Special Ops. I'm gonna watch some YouTube videos and play with my brother, just like he did!

They were all a big help. I hope I'd boost with them in the future :):D.  

• Like 1

My first online trophy boosting was "Super exploding Zoo" was with kcajkcalb and he redownloaded his game just to help me with the CO-OP online trophies. Thumbs up to him. Who would go redownload a game just to help someone with online trophies? Not many would.

Edited by DF007gamer

• I'd love to thank my good friend Fledger for helping me with the MINDJACK grind trophies and online.
  • I'd love to thank my neighbor-friend (if there's such word) ainagirl for helping me with the FIFA 15 online trophies.
  • I'd love to thank my awesome friend PerryToxteth for helping me with the WATCH DOGS online trophies.
  • I'd love to thank my great friend PantherPilot97 for at least trying to help me with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (the lag was a big problem). He also taught me some skillful tactics in the Special Ops. I'm gonna watch some YouTube videos and play with my brother, just like he did!
They were all a big help. I hope I'd boost with them in the future :):D.

ayyy me and fledger boosted bioshock 2 online together :) Edited by poopooblast

Nice idea, this thread. A good while ago I randomly joined a boosting session of some other players going for the trophy in Battlefield 4 where you need to plant the bomb in Obliteration 5 times. I didn't know they were boosting for it, but they helped me get the trophy as well. I had been struggling for a few hours already and this random act of kindness was well appreciated. I paid it forward by sticking around for a bit longer to help some other people with their trophy as well. I don't remember their usernames, but I will remember the help they offered. 

Love it when you get lost on Co-Op and your partner has enough patients to help you out. 

What a great idea, I'd like to thank these people:

Good idea for the topic. 

I just did my first boosting session for AC4: Black Flag PS4 on Saturday 9/17, and I would like to acknowledge DeividHasselhoff for doing a fantastic job putting the session and group together. We had a lot of problems with connectivity and matchmaking, but he adapted and everyone got the trophies we were after. Also, kudos to the 6 other players who joined the group and stuck with it until everyone was done. It should have taken an hour or two, but it ended up being 3+ hours because of matchmaking and connectivity problems. What could have been a complete disaster was a success thanks to a good plan (that changed when needed), perseverance, and committed participants. I wouldn't hesitate to play MP with any of that group again. 

I don't care about my completion rate (it's below 50% and is likely to stay low), but I've always been annoyed that only the MP in Black Flag held me back from getting the Platinum. I had pretty much given up hope before joining the boosting session on a whim. Now all I have left is some solo grinding to get the Platinum. There is no possible way I would have gotten Sacred Land without boosting (most of the people still playing the game in MP are pros, and I would be lucky to get any points, nevermind the most points), so that boosting made it possible for me to pursue Platinums for the whole AC series. 

On a side note, I am really glad Ubisoft is heading in a less grindy MP direction for their open-world games (if Watch Dogs, AC Unity, and the Far Cry games are any indication). 

In recent memory,

Thanks to Leetwolf2 for helping with Takken 6's online trophies even though she already had them.

But ofcourse thanks to all those who have helped me get trophies in the past, Stalker, hemiak, xionx, etc...

HcG ClawzZone Hunter, and MvP-BumperKlever for Dynasty Warriors Next co-op.

:highfive:

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1