Trophie glitch

SWE_GHOST

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/09/2016 at 8:36 AM, SWE_GHOST said:

2 trophies glitch on me

No puzzle left undone and all dots are blue i playe whit a platinum guiad when i did this so i know i dident miss anything anyone else that have that problem and now any fix for it

On 07/11/2016 at 2:13 AM, Tracid said:

Glitched for me too on Completion Serenity. Game crashes like crazy near the end! I'm going to try and delete my saves and try again from beginning.

On 29/12/2016 at 9:17 AM, kryptor_kris said:

how did you guys to fix that i have the same problem the game keeps crashing i did 2 full playthroughs wiith a guide ...

I have the exact same problem. SOLARIS MASTER & COMPLETION SERENITY did not pop. I followed the video guides by rus199410 so I know I solved all the puzzles. I saw that you have all platinumed it (CONGRATS) so I was wondering if any of you could tell me how you managed to get those final 2 trophies to pop? Thanks in advance!

Edited by MattyH16

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I've been getting a few messages from people asking how I overcame the glitched trophies at the end of the game where the final 2 puzzle trophies don't pop. Unfortunately, you are going to have to restart the game and play through to the end all over again. However the good thing is that you can ignore all collectibles, just make sure you complete every puzzle, you should remember how to solve most of them from your first attempt. Remember, YouTube is your friend if you get stuck on any puzzles. I hope this helps B)

Edited by MattyH16

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 7:18 AM, MattyH16 said:

Ok, I've been getting a few messages from people asking how I overcame the glitched trophies at the end of the game where the final 2 puzzle trophies don't pop. Unfortunately, you are going to have to restart the game and play through to the end all over again. However the good thing is that you can ignore all collectibles, just make sure you complete every puzzle, you should remember how to solve most of them from your first attempt. I hope this helps B)

Totally agree with this. Final trophy glitched for me, played new game, only doing puzzles, Plat popped after last puzzle. It is very quick when you not collecting mementos 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 7:36 PM, SWE_GHOST said:

2 trophies glitch on me

No puzzle left undone and all dots are blue i playe whit a platinum guiad when i did this so i know i dident miss anything anyone else that have that problem and now any fix for it

Know this is going to sound weird but I could not get the Gnocchi Thursday trophy to pop after several attempts. Finally quit the game again and went into Settings - Date and Time settings and switched my clock from a 12 hour to a 24 hour clock and restarted the game. The trophy popped as soon as I hit continue. Have noticed other games seem to pop trophies better on a 24 hour clock. Less glitching problems. Can't prove it, don't understand it and can't see why it would make a difference but it works for me. Just chalk it up to one of those AM/PMSing things. lol

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, just for the case somebody needs it: I guess I found out how to resolve the glitches on Solaris Master and Completion Serenity without replaying all puzzles.

I played the game and missed some puzzles and memories. So I looked for the remaining ones in chapter selection using a guide. I got the Solaris Master, but the Completion Serenity didn't show up. So I thought what could have made the difference: I finished the chapter after finishing the last solaris puzzle. But when I did the other missing puzzles I did not finish the chapters, but went back to the home screen using the options menu.

So what I tried: Using chapter selection, I just walked through those unfinished chapters, again (no need to restart the whole game). When finishing the last chapter, the trophy appeared.

It worked for me, but I don't know if that covers the whole glitch. Can anybody confirm this solution?

Edited by Nephirelle