Can anyone confirm this server closure?

EdinhoN

Well, it was programmed to close on 24th Saturday, I don't own the game and wasn't aware, otherwise I wouldl have boosted the online trophies. Can someone confirm if it was closed as stated? Cause I have received the confirmation that Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood is still active. Thanks in advance.

Servers are still up for this game and even if they were down, you can still get the trophies in lan

There are no Ubi servers to take down, so there is nothing they can do about it.

The "Server Shutdown" simply meant (In the case of this game) that Uplay is no longer activated.

Any chance you two would know if the same applies to Call Of Juarez: The Cartel? I wanna get all trophies for all 3 games, but I'm afraid TC might now be impossible. They have said it would be closed August last year and it was still working prior to BiB 'closure', but I didn't hear any news about it ever since.

Any chance you two would know if the same applies to Call Of Juarez: The Cartel? I wanna get all trophies for all 3 games, but I'm afraid TC might now be impossible. They have said it would be closed August last year and it was still working prior to BiB 'closure', but I didn't hear any news about it ever since.

Servers still appear to be up, so get them done

• Like 1

Yes, the Cartel still works just fine, but you can longer receive/spend uplay points on the game (You will get a pop up saying you earned points, but since the server is closed, you don't actually get them). The MP trophies you can get 100% solo, you just need 2 ppl for other the co-op.

Servers still appear to be up, so get them done

Ubi Servers are closed, but you don't need their server to play because it's P2P.

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Is this game even playable on console? It just refuses to work on my PC, probably due to its junk DRM. Sometimes it refuses to load missions and sometimes it loads them incompletely, with scripted things literally not working at all. And it's losing its online features next Saturday, too.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...