7 new trophies out October 4 with Aquadome update

DennisWilles

The Italian description of the 535 shots goals says just "goals". Does it mean I need to actually score instead of shots on goal or it just a typo and it doesn't matter ?

It probably got lost in translation. Trophy requirements shouldn't be dependent on language settings. If you want to be sure, just score goals in a 1v1 without bots. I played some matches for the other aqua dome trophies and then I scored about 380 goals in a 1v1 without bots, trying to get shots on goal. I managed about 6-7 shots for every 5 goals.

It probably got lost in translation. Trophy requirements shouldn't be dependent on language settings. If you want to be sure, just score goals in a 1v1 without bots. I played some matches for the other aqua dome trophies and then I scored about 380 goals in a 1v1 without bots, trying to get shots on goal. I managed about 6-7 shots for every 5 goals.

Yh but some trophies in the past have been language dependents (for example Peggle 2) that's why I asked just to be sure you know..

With what settings exactly??

If you have no time limit and infinite goals then you can get a goal/shot on goal every 7-12 seconds (depending on spawn location) and with the additional 3 seconds to reset after goals it totals to a goal every 10-15 seconds. That's approximately 5~6 goals a minute or 300~350 goals an hour.

If you increase boost power then you can gamble at hitting it quicker but have the possibility of hitting the ball over the net and causing it to bounce back instead of going in and resetting the positions.

You can set your limits for time and goals in exhibitionmode.

Set goal to no limit and time also if you going to do the 'on goals' in one go, or set time to 10 min.

Misunderstood my question, "what settings exactly?"

5 minutes. infinite boost.

If you do 10 minutes matches you can get around 170-180 shots on goal.

Ive been playing around with that before my original reply. Are you actually scoring the shots each spawn? Otherwise normally thats too hard to do consistently via false shot on goals. (90 to 100 in under 5 minutes.)

Personally I find it way too tedious to score each hit after spawn because of the inbetween secs of loading segment.

If you have no time limit and infinite goals then you can get a goal/shot on goal every 7-12 seconds (depending on spawn location) and with the additional 3 seconds to reset after goals it totals to a goal every 10-15 seconds. That's approximately 5~6 goals a minute or 300~350 goals an hour.

If you increase boost power then you can gamble at hitting it quicker but have the possibility of hitting the ball over the net and causing it to bounce back instead of going in and resetting the positions.

Ive tried this also before my replies. I however took into consideration the "all or nothing" aspect once startes. Once the match starts, Id have to do all 500+ in that game, since the game will NEVER end. Only way I can deal with a large grind like THAT SPECIFIC one is by leaving the application running (paused game) and taking short breaks after consecutive goals. Doing 535 at once non-stop is just insane, since there are at least 3-5 secs of loading after EACH hit. That adds up, and gets irritating.