7 new trophies out October 4 with Aquadome update

DennisWilles

I think it is the nature of the trophies that are starting to put people off. The last update was really a nail in the coffin, with ridiculous drop rates, and totally random items. I did get the 100% again legit (in otherwords, I didn't wait until the item trading came into effect), but getting the certified and painted items and leveling them up just sucked a lot of fun out of the game.

Quite understandable then, I wouldn't know anything about the drop rates since I haven't played it yet but that sounds pretty lame.

Just set the mutators to super bouncy/super fast and make the ball huge and keep bouncing it on the goal. That way it will rarely go in but give you one shot on goal every 5 seconds. Since you can just turn off bots nothing will get in your way.. shouldn't take too long. I'll get it legitimately as I still play the game but that's the best way if you want to do it quickly. 

I'm happy that psyonix are still delivering a lot of content for RL, MONTHLY, even a year after the game was released! From what I've read the trophies will be free (just like the neo tokyo update) but even if it wasn't I would still buy it. A indie company delivering content every month for a game that is already amazing is simply spectacular! Some AAA companies should learn from this.

But I hope that the 535 shots on goal are retroactive anyway, some people might get pissed off by this.

Still no sign of an update or the trophies. I wonder if it's still going to be released today.

So far, they haven't announced any delay so we're sure it'll get released today. Keep in mind that Psyonix is located in California so even we'd want they release it now, it's soon 5:00 AM out there so we'll wait gently for the employees to gather up in the studio and so they prepare to deploy the patch in the morning.

Edited by Max654

Still no sign of an update or the trophies. I wonder if it's still going to be released today.

So far, they haven't announced any delay so we're sure it'll get released today. Keep in mind that Psyonix is located in California so even we'd want they release it now, it's soon 5:00 AM out there so we'll wait gently for the employees to gather up in the studio and so they prepare to deploy the patch in the morning.

The update is now available (at least for NA accounts.)

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

This ^^

Rocket League boycott time.

I doubt the trophies are retroactive, I am sure that I have had well over 535 shots on goal by now.....so hopefully

I've over 1,200 shots on goals on my certified item so hoping Rocket Genocider will auto pop for me.  Rest of the trophies look interesting and as I play RL casually most weeks anyhow its nice to get some free trophies.

The op is insufficient in detail; are the trophies free (like the UT and NT updates) or are tied to the paid-car DLC (like SsF, RotBC, and CR)?

"Retroactive trophies maybe"? Well were the other add-on trophies retroactive?

I feel the same. I have over 573 Shots on Goal and I don't want to do everything again... Please a single shot on goal if it needs and the trophy shows up...

I'm happy that psyonix are still delivering a lot of content for RL, MONTHLY, even a year after the game was released! From what I've read the trophies will be free (just like the neo tokyo update) but even if it wasn't I would still buy it. A indie company delivering content every month for a game that is already amazing is simply spectacular! Some AAA companies should learn from this.

But I hope that the 535 shots on goal are retroactive anyway, some people might get pissed off by this.

I just checked and, unfortunately the shots on goal aren't retroactive. My shots on goal counter is on 1385 at the moment and I didn't get the trophy :(.

EDIT: Ninja'ed :ninja:

Edited by LucasV9991

I just checked and, unfortunately the shots on goal aren't retroactive. My shots on goal counter is on 1385 at the moment and I didn't get the trophy :(.

EDIT: Ninja'ed :ninja:

I knew it wouldn't be, the other trophies weren't.

Alright I must confirm with big rage. Shots on Goal before the DLC DON'T COUNT!!! You have to restart all over again!!!

Let's complain over Psyonix so they let our hard labor of Shots on Goal counting!

The trophy is so easy to complain (and a gold trophy) It will take a bit more than an hour probably if you play 1v1. You can farm like 30 -40 shots on goal per match.

Edited by Aexuz

Can all the trophies be gotten offline in exhibition mode with no bots?

So far I've earned all of them but the shots on goal trophy in exhibition mode. :bronze: Trifecta will require either a bot or a second controller as it requires an assist. I'll update this with whether or not the shots on goal trophy unlocks after 535 exhibition shots.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

I earned two DLC trophies so far (Activate all Rumble powers and Score a Turtle Goal) and got bot of those offline in exhibition mode with no bots.

So far I've earned all of them but the shots on goal trophy in exhibition mode. :bronze: Trifecta will require either a bot or a second controller as it requires an assist. I'll update this with whether or not the shots on goal trophy unlocks after 535 exhibition shots.

Thanks, that's good to know!