7 new trophies out October 4 with Aquadome update

DennisWilles

The trophylist has already been revealed: 

GG - Win the MVP award in a game that goes to overtime (PS4 - Bronze, XB1 - 25pts)
Trifecta - Score a Goal, Save a shot, and Assist a teammate in a single game (PS4 - Bronze, XB1 - 25pts)
Infinite Power! - Activate every power-up in Rocket League Rumble (PS4 - Bronze, XB1 - 25pts)
Stopped Cold - Freeze an opponent's shot before it can score (PS4 - Bronze, XB1 - 25pts)
Sea Turtle - Head to AquaDome and score a goal while flipped on your back (PS4 - Bronze, XB1 - 25pts)
Get Up, Mr. Bubbles! - Equip the Bubbles Rocket Trail and Score an Aerial goal, while playing in AquaDome (PS4 - Silver, XB1 - 50pts)
Rocket Genocider - Make 535 Shots on Goal (PS4 - Gold, XB1 - 75pts) this is a grind trophy again, but should be manageable in exhibition matches

Edited by Alex_R-13

Just reminding you people that the devs said that they will add more DLC as long as people keep playing the game, so it's counterproductive to buy DLC on launch and play the game because that will make them think you want more. Give it a year or two, wait for them to stop releasing DLC, then you go and do everything you need. Plus, if trophies like the goal one aren't retroactive, you will grind less.

• Like 1

Just reminding you people that the devs said that they will add more DLC as long as people keep playing the game, so it's counterproductive to buy DLC on launch and play the game because that will make them think you want more. Give it a year or two, wait for them to stop releasing DLC, then you go and do everything you need. Plus, if trophies like the goal one aren't retroactive, you will grind less.

This ^^

Rocket League boycott time.

I doubt the trophies are retroactive, I am sure that I have had well over 535 shots on goal by now.....so hopefully

At least it's a free DLC not like other games... I'll have to get 100℅ again but free trophies :D

I've over 1,200 shots on goals on my certified item so hoping Rocket Genocider will auto pop for me. Rest of the trophies look interesting and will keep me casually playing RL.

It might but only after you get +1 on the counter and most likely at the end of the match :) lucky you!
  • Like 1

YAY! More trophies! I'm ready to play it again! :D Rocket League is just so fun! (except the Certified items... that was so BS!)

Let's just hope we can make these new ones offline... And the 535 shots on Goal? Let's hope it's retroactive too...

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

Nice! I love Rocket League and I don't mind to continue playing it for some more. At least these trophies don't seem to be as ridiculous as the Certified Item-related ones. It looks like this DLC is going to be a free update again but even if it's not, I'll be getting my 100% back very soon again :).

• Like 3