Blue Ribbon Champ Glitch

TheRealImpact

Just now, zizimonster said:

The latter. And it seems the profile deletion trick also works on the PS4 version.

Noted. I guess I'll be playing through 1998 Mode and then doing the profile glitch on PS3 version. 

I also just started the PS4 collection (only on the first game now though) so I'll keep this all in mind. 

Thanks for being so helpful and walking me through this. I appreciate it!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey i have a similar problem i just finished all maps with a total of 34 challanges done then i went into the museum and bought all things after i had everything i got both trophies the trophies for collecting all blue ribbons too is this a problem now? Im confused how it happened i deleted my profile save after 15 challanges but before i got any trophy in the dlc if anyone want to replicate this bug/glitch 

12 hours ago, schwarzparker1 said:

Hey i have a similar problem i just finished all maps with a total of 34 challanges done then i went into the museum and bought all things after i had everything i got both trophies the trophies for collecting all blue ribbons too is this a problem now? Im confused how it happened i deleted my profile save after 15 challanges but before i got any trophy in the dlc if anyone want to replicate this bug/glitch 

This thread isn't for a Blue Ribbon Champ problem, but an exploit for unlocking the Blue Ribbon Champ easily.

I also did this exploit when playing BioShock Infinite (PS4) in 2020. You can see it on my PSN profile.

• 10 months later...
On 4/17/2023 at 7:02 PM, Creasy007 said:

If I've unlocked all trophies, including the Platinum, but only have 1 out of 10 trophies unlocked in Clash of the Clouds, will I then get this trophy upon getting the other 8, or should I focus on the profile glitch strategy instead?

in my case i got along with "Missile Defense System" trophy and then immediately 100, so i guess it will unlock for you too 

• Like 1

You two rock, thanks a ton for the replies. Trying to clear up these final two trophies in the first 'Bioshock' DLC then I'll move on to the 'Infinite' DLC ones I didn't get.

EDIT: I can now confirm that, after unlocking 'Sergeant-at-Arms' as my second to last trophy in the DLC and the overall game, 'Blue Ribbon Champ' popped immediately after.

Edited by Creasy007
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just finished the dlc of bioshock infinite clash in the clouds and got the game to 100% 

They say that if you got the plat and then played the first dlc and unlocked all the trophies except blue Ribbon Champ and then if u completed the other two dlcs the blue Ribbon Champ trophy will unlock

but sadly I played the game in this order: 

Main game 

Burial at sea 1

Burial at sea 2 

Then I started with clash in the clouds dlc and I felt really stupid and I thought the dlc will not work for me so I tried my best to get all the ribbon one by one.

I got all the ribbons in the first 3 areas and the last area I missed 5 ribbons and when the trophy for completing the last area popped up also the blue Ribbon Champ popped up and I only have 55/60.

So if u played the other dlcs first like me there is a chance the trophy will pop up so compleat the four areas first without caring much about the ribbons.

And sorry for my bad English and happy hunting everyone.

Note: the game will leave ps plus in 18/7 (tomorrow).

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to avoid having the last trophy for 100% auto pop? Looking to do the trophies again and I remember it happening last time without even knowing about it. Just want to avoid it if possible 

Edit: seems I can avoid it if i save platinum for last 

Edited by Craggle95

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to confirm this still works as of October 2023. Played the PS4 Complete Edition on my PS5.

Platinum the main game. 

Get all trophies except the blue ribbon one for Clash in the Clouds. 

100% Burial at Sea episode 1. 

100% Burial at Sea episode 2. 

Blue ribbon trophy pops once the second to last does. 

I got 100% on the PS3 version years ago so this was a pretty welcome glitch. I gotta say the BioShock series have aged pretty well compared to some other games released in the same era. Just really well made with unbelievable atmospheres and story lines. Highly recommend if you never jumped in before. 

I achieved the platinum several years ago and did the dlc's but didn't completed them.

I came back for the 100%, started with CitC. I achieved all the blue ribbons normally until the last stage. I was missing a couple of the hardest ones, so I was restarting runs to get another try at those while completing some ribbons already achieved for fun, eventually the trophy for all the ribbons obtained poped. I think I was missing 3. Also, I remembered failing the last challenge and dying without extra lifes, yet the ribbon appeared in the museum when I came back to save my progress.

I take it.

• 3 months later...

Yeah on my second profile I also used the exploit. Basically you unlock every single trophy in the main game and story dlcs alongside the clouds dlc, but leave the 99 ribbon trophy. The moment you unlock your final Burial at Sea 2 trophy, the blue ribbon trophy will also pop. Thank cripes too. I'm gonna be doing this for this profile too once I eventually get to that point.