So I'm new & I'm a loser & I need PSN friends

XxKennyDaDonxX

Wassup guys,

I'm such a loser and I have about two friends on my PSN list that haven't signed on in years. Feel free to add me & I will add any & everyone. I play a wide variety of games but I just preorder Assassin's Creed 3 so of course that would be my main focus for a very long time. Thanks.

PSN: XxKennydadonxX

We can look at your profile and see your FFXIII-2 plat anyway :lol:

Welcome to PSNP :yay:

OMGawd! Are you serious?!? hahaha...by the way I love Hyuna too! Love her new album...Ice Cream & Very Hot>>>

@Parker

I got you.

I come back to this post everyday and add everyone so please don't be shy!

Edited by XxKennyDaDonxX

Hey there mate. I'm also new here. You can add me also if you would like. PSNID is my username ;) So you've pre-ordered the new AC game, huh. I did that with the rest of them but not with this. It will probably be excellent though and thank science that we're onto a new damn character. Ezio was great and all, but 3 games in his honour is a bit too much

I would be happy to add be added to your list of friends. And don't feel bad about your profile, every single one of us started from nothing at one point. Here you are amoung friends and should not feel self conscious about how many trophies you may or may not have. You will be able to find friends to game with and chat with here.

Hope to see you around.

ps. Are you a Final Fantasy Fan, or did you just play 13-2? Either way, congrats on the Platinum :)

PPS. You should post your introduction in the introduction thread.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Hey there mate. I'm allso new here. You can add me also if you would like. PSNID is my username ;) So you've pre-ordered the new AC game, huh. I did that with the rest of them but not with this. It will probably be excellent though and thank science that we're onto a new damn character. Ezio was great and all, but 3 games in his honour is a bit too much

Yes I know! I love Ezio but his storyline was drawn out far too long.and this new character (Connor) seems even more badass but I love the whole franchise. So "PSNID" is your PSN name lol?

Feel free to add me as long as you're active. My PSN is mattie_medusa

Feel free to add me as well. My PSN is James_Page and I always enjoy adding a fellow PSNP member.

Parker

Thanks guys...I will add you now.

I would be happy to add be added to your list of friends. And don't feel bad about your profile, every single one of us started from nothing at one point. Here you are amoung friends and should not feel self conscious about how many trophies you may or may not have. You will be able to find friends to game with and chat with here.

Hope to see you around.

ps. Are you a Final Fantasy Fan, or did you just play 13-2? Either way, congrats on the Platinum :)

PPS. You should post your introduction in the introduction thread.

Thank you so much I will add you...and I have to admit that it is intimidating to see PSN profiles that have accomplished so much lol. AND I LOVE the Final Fantasy franchise, and alot of people hate the XIII series but I loved it. Especially XIII-2. Hahaha Thanks for the congrats, getting that platinum was a very proud day for me lol.

schwing!

YESS! Now I know you're ready for AC3...adding you now...Wolf Pack is going to be so sick.

Thank you so much I will add you...and I have to admit that it is intimidating to see PSN profiles that have accomplished so much lol. AND I LOVE the Final Fantasy franchise, and alot of people hate the XIII series but I loved it. Especially XIII-2. Hahaha Thanks for the congrats, getting that platinum was a very proud day for me lol.

What was your favourite Final Fantasy? I from 5 - 13-2 (11 being the exception as I have no interest in MMORPG) I recently went back and played 5 again, and may eventually work my way through the whole series. I am excited for the HD re-release of FF X, assuming it is still going to happen. Of all of them, my favourites would be VII and X. I enjoyed XIII, but liked XIII much more.

Welcome dude,YEAHZZZ :yay:

Thanks...adding you now. Aww sick...you played Dishonored & Resident Evil 6? How was it? I 'm thinking about getting them.

What was your favourite Final Fantasy? I from 5 - 13-2 (11 being the exception as I have no interest in MMORPG) I recently went back and played 5 again, and may eventually work my way through the whole series. I am excited for the HD re-release of FF X, assuming it is still going to happen. Of all of them, my favourites would be VII and X. I enjoyed XIII, but liked XIII much more.

My favorites are 7,8,10,13 &13-2...the more modernized ones are usually my favorite & I KNOW FFXversus13 is going to be my favorite. I know...idk if there still doing an hd-release of ffx...I hope so...Tidus,Auron,Yuna was my team. But they need to bring back Limit Breaks though.

Thanks...adding you now. Aww sick...you played Dishonored & Resident Evil 6? How was it? I 'm thinking about getting them.

Dishonored is really good, it's also a easy plat if you're looking to get some more trophies. As for re6, don't let the reviews put you off, it's a good game. Did you play re5? if so you'll love 6.

Edited by blueyoshi5

Dishonored is really good, it's also a easy plat if you're looking to get some more trophies. As for re6, don't let the reviews put you off, it's a good game. Did you play re5? if so you'll love 6.

Oh cool...I know you had to go the Pacifist route in order to get all the trophies, that must've been hard. I played RE5...liked it not loved it. But I thoroughly enjoyed the RE6 demo though so I might just get it.

Dishonored's pacifist playthrough was easier in comparison to other stealth games of its kind.. but still a lot of fun.

I agree, blink,dark vision and bend time 2 are the way to go.

Are you serious? I played Deus Ex...way easier to kill them. Dishonored would be too tempting to NOT use the powers. That's why the pacifist route would be torture for me.

• Like 1