Thoughts?

DrakeHellsing

Was wondering what this is, and from what I gather, it's a narrative game of sorts, which does sound interesting, and the screenshots I've seen do indeed, make it seem just as interesting too: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=518293991

This caught my eye too. Looks quite interesting. Depending on the price, I will consider grabbing it.

Edit - $9.99 on Steam, so probably will be around that on PSN.

There are a lot of endings. I suspect the game will be a pain until a guide comes along.

Edited by diskdocx

It's a cross between a Visual Novel and Outrun. I've seen two full "endings", and took the guy about 15 minutes each. By the looks of the trophy list, you can complete every misc trophies doing the multiple endings, so 16 endings * 15 minutes = 4 hours. From the reviews I read, you can't fail crashing your car and the actions scenes are REALLY easy, and the conversation have little to do for your ending, it's more about the roads you travel.

I will wait for a discount, I bet that in one year or two the game will cost about $2 on a flash sale or something, or even come in the Instant Game Collection.

I'm horrifyingly awful at any sort of racing games, but this one is extremely easy to navigate your car around. In some parts you have to outrun the cops or beat somebody in a race.. did both of them with no problems what so ever. With the different endings so far, I'm just looking at some of the discussions on steam to help me out. But other than the different endings, the game is pretty simple and easy. I got the "finish the game in 15 minutes" on my first go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Had this on my wish list for a while as i loved the style and just got it in the sale... found is so relaxing to chill out with one run before going to sleep [been playing on vita via remote play -- trophy list says Vita and PS4 but not been able to find Vita version on store... maybe pending?]

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, balotelli_boy45 said:

Thinking of getting it right now. Is it an easy platinum or a bit tricky in any way 

Very easy platinum. The only annoying part (for me!) was unlocking all cars. There is no description of what cars you have unlocked so I wasn't sure which ones I was missing when I completed all endings. Had to go back and replay the game a couple of times until I unlocked the last car. Wasn't that big of a deal tbh just a minor inconvenience. My advice is to keep track of what cars you have unlocked when playing the game. The trophy guide tells you what the requirements are for unlocking the various cars so just have a look at that.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 3/10/2016 at 2:42 AM, ElBolovo said:
It's a cross between a Visual Novel and Outrun. I've seen two full "endings", and took the guy about 15 minutes each. By the looks of the trophy list, you can complete every misc trophies doing the multiple endings, so 16 endings * 15 minutes = 4 hours. From the reviews I read, you can't fail crashing your car and the actions scenes are REALLY easy, and the conversation have little to do for your ending, it's more about the roads you travel.

I will wait for a discount, I bet that in one year or two the game will cost about $2 on a flash sale or something, or even come in the Instant Game Collection.

haha just bought it for $2 

• Like 1