WRC 6 Glitched races, have you experienced this?

roccolou

Ehhhh.... Correct me if I'm wrong but this game hasn't even been released yet, right? Why'd you already assume beforehead this game's going to have glitched races just because its prequel had it?

Topic is very misleading, it gives the impression there are glitches, and asking if others have also had them.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the accomplishments glitch on me for manual respawn and total a car. I have respawned manually many times and the accomplishment does not register. I was able to get the accomplishment for totalling a car but the trophy never popped.

I have played more than 5 SSS in onlime multiplayer mode, but the accomplishment didnt poped up. It poped up the accomplishment that needs to win a SSS mode, but not the accomplishment that needs to play just the SSS event. Glitched?

The 5 SSS races are only for an accomplishment, not trophy related.

Platinum is impossible right now until patch comes to fix the hidden trophy for "crash test dummy" which requires you to total out your car. I have contacted the developer  as of today and await a reply.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 07/04/2017 at 2:33 AM, roccolou said:

The only accomplishment that seems glitchy is the complete XXX stages. I drove 430 stages and the 400 stage accomplishment popped at that point. All else is well, grinding the final 120 stages for 1000 stages completed.

I have 132 stages completed and yet to get the 100 stage completion. Do sss count towards this too?

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my plat. I completed 1007 SS (don't know why I needed 7 more than 1000), 70 stages online and 64 SSS.

SSS and online stages DON'T count toward the 1000 stages tally, but count in the total and specific soil type distance driven. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 21/03/2019 at 8:46 PM, L0N3W0LF331686 said:

I just had the game crash and completely erase my save file , making me start all over again. I was at just under 3000kms travelled and 75 achievements accomplished.... very disheartening.  

Damn that is unfortunate, i feel your disappointment.

I've been casually working at this myself over the past year and just needing milage and stage wins now. I'm a little futher on, so this has made me think twice about a backup save file. Thanks for the word of caution and goodluck if you attempt it again.