The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Since you guys are new to the game, here is a helpful tip: turn off Pop-Ups to make it easier to see the musical beats coming ahead.

POTipX6.png

thats actually a very usefull info thx ! i was wondering why skills are so awesome if i cant see notes anymore (or lets say harder to see) .

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

On a side note, I finally FC'd an Expert song last night:

f05IWmj.jpg

It's the only Expert song I can play without any issues so I still need a lot of practice.

Nice, you are improving faster than me since it took me a long time to full combo a expert song. Also the more you play expert songs the more your fingers and brain will get used to the speed. At this rate you might be ready to beat Soldier Game since that was considered the hardest song before update 3.00

thats actually a very usefull info thx ! i was wondering why skills are so awesome if i cant see notes anymore (or lets say harder to see) .

Yeah, A lot of us just turned them off since they distract the player a lot but I still have the sound on

At this rate you might be ready to beat Soldier Game since that was considered the hardest song before update 3.00

Hardest Expert song?

Because that's definitely incorrect. 

I would agree with Soldier Game being the hardest Hard song, but definitely not the Expert one (fun fact, I SSed Expert one long before the Hard one xD)

Nice, you are improving faster than me since it took me a long time to full combo a expert song. Also the more you play expert songs the more your fingers and brain will get used to the speed. 

That's may actually be a bit bad for newcomers =D

If you get adapted to Experts too quickly, Hard and below is going to feel way too slow =D

(Heck, after I played all Master songs (screw you, start of Mermaid Festa :awesome:) I feel that even Expert songs are starting to be slow :D

Yeah, A lot of us just turned them off since they distract the player a lot but I still have the sound on

Same. But I usually use them to decide how often new members use skills and if they are worth putting to party =D

Full Combo the "Vietnam flashback" song but it is no big deal since it is a just a normal difficulty song but I needed to use up my LP so I can wake up with it with no wasted LP. I am going to sleep and my Kotori as well since she is also tired

My current Cool Team composed of 5 perfect locks and 2 healers and 2 score boosters. Also it is 1 UR leading it, 2 SSRs, 5 Idolized SRs and 1 UnIdolized SR.
hrm8PET.png
2gWlAg6.png

I expected a bit more than a new wallpaper, lol xD

I'm surprised, with your luck, I expected at least SR =D I read that when you do scout when they want you to, it has a raised chance of obtaining rarer cards.

Well we are going to get different things every five days until January. I am personally glad with this reward since I was bored with the other ones and this wallpaper looks lovely with my Idolized Kotori UR.

Speaking of luck scouting, I can see why you are scared of Solo Yolos because the youtuber that taught me about Love Live, sucks at Solo Yolo as well. Just look how much love gems she wasted for 1 Aqours SR

I forgot to mention this but you can now scout for UR Pure Arabian Dancer Rin who has Score Up as her skill:

9phRUF5.png

Also here is the current ranking so far in the event and LuckySSL is always on top in every event I see him:

uDqM18C.png

Also I didn't know that I would be this high up in the ranking since I only wasted 2 love gems on this event. I wonder if people aren't trying enough because they don't like You enough compare with the Maki events which are always bloodbaths since she is the popular girl in Love Live.

P.S. I don't know why it shows my Arabian Dancer UR Cool Kotori as my icon but not my Idolized China Dress UR Pure Kotori who I have partnered.

UrSQUBG.png

>I forgot to mention this but you can now scout for UR Pure Arabian Dancer Rin who has Score Up as her skill:
Uuuuum... Pure Rin... but Score Upper...
Uuuuum... I want :/ But I also don't... My pure team sucks and I need Perfect Locker URs.

>P.S. I don't know why it shows my Arabian Dancer UR Cool Kotori as my icon but not my Idolized China Dress UR Pure Kotori who I have partnered.
It shows the main team's leader.

>I forgot to mention this but you can now scout for UR Pure Arabian Dancer Rin who has Score Up as her skill:

Uuuuum... Pure Rin... but Score Upper...

Uuuuum... I want :/ But I also don't... My pure team sucks and I need Perfect Locker URs.

>P.S. I don't know why it shows my Arabian Dancer UR Cool Kotori as my icon but not my Idolized China Dress UR Pure Kotori who I have partnered.

It shows the main team's leader.

Just try to get her, remember to do 4 honor scouting with the Umidah Method and if by the 4th one you fail to gain a SR or above then just stop and wait for a better time. Also thanks for telling me about the icon showing the main team leader and not the partner.

Also why are you using this ">" . You can just quote me which is easier and I will get the notification.

Hmm.. Since the first login bonus for the Winter Holidays with Aqours was the Uranohoshi School Courtyard, I think I can confirm that they'll be releasing the same ones JP server has gotten for the past few weeks. 

So far they have given out 3 R cards which is Shiitake and the recently released Saint Snow sisters, 3 Wallpapers and at the moment 2 new titles which are titles for Aqours 1st years and 2nd years, the title for the 3rd years hasn't been given out yet.

Edited by RaveNScythE
  • Like 1

>Also why are you using this ">" . You can just quote me which is easier and I will get the notification.
For some reason, I can't post quote sometimes (infinite loading) because it occupies too many lines. :/

>So far they have given out 3 R cards which is Shiitake and the recently released Saint Snow sisters, 3 Wallpapers and at the moment 2 new titles which are titles for Aqours 1st years and 2nd years, the title for the 3rd years hasn't been given out yet.
Ouchie, I expected more :D

Hmm.. Since the first login bonus for the Winter Holidays with Aqours was the Uranohoshi School Courtyard, I think I can confirm that they'll be releasing the same ones JP server has gotten for the past few weeks. 

So far they have given out 3 R cards which is Shiitake and the recently released Saint Snow sisters, 3 Wallpapers and at the moment 2 new titles which are titles for Aqours 1st years and 2nd years, the title for the 3rd years hasn't been given out yet.

Hmm I see, kinda sucks that they are handing out Saint Snow but A-Rise never got that treatment (instead we need to use N stickers to get them) but do the Wallpaper look pretty?

>Also why are you using this ">" . You can just quote me which is easier and I will get the notification.

For some reason, I can't post quote sometimes (infinite loading) because it occupies too many lines. :/

>So far they have given out 3 R cards which is Shiitake and the recently released Saint Snow sisters, 3 Wallpapers and at the moment 2 new titles which are titles for Aqours 1st years and 2nd years, the title for the 3rd years hasn't been given out yet.

Hmm that is weird, I know that in mobile it is hell to quote someone but it hasn't froze on me yet

Like lovaca stones?  xD

Hmm I see, kinda sucks that they are handing out Saint Snow but A-Rise never got that treatment (instead we need to use N stickers to get them) but do the Wallpaper look pretty?

The wallpaper of Uranohoshi school rooftop where the scenery is just like when they sang the song Yume de Yozora wo Terashitai is my favorite so far. It looks really good imo.

knf13Tzl.png

Here are the other two wallpapers.

The shrine

7SoieSjl.png

and this (wild fallen angel Yoshiko Yohane appeared) which is I am currently using

zKvp1dSl.png

Edited by RaveNScythE
  • Like 1

I knew it was going to happen but I still had to test.

Or, how you pointlessly lose 70 Loveca :)

So, I tried to switch positions and scout after Vader suggested and obviously... did not work.

And I had a feeling of 2 URs so the positive outlook was definitely with me.

7/10 stars => YOLO = R

8/10 stars => 11 Scout = 1 SR!!!! FREAKING ONLY ONE SR

4 YOLOs = 4Rs

Yep, not doing again. I'll be staying with non-scouting past event 11 Scouting and Blue Tickets scouting.

EDIT: On more positive note, yesterday, I FINALLY conquered Binetsu Kara Mystery.

image.png

Btw, anyone checked Song tiers? Like... wut? What the even hell? 2nd and 3rd tier completely the same? Why?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I knew it was going to happen but I still had to test.

Or, how you pointlessly lose 70 Loveca :)

So, I tried to switch positions and scout after Vader suggested and obviously... did not work.

And I had a feeling of 2 URs so the positive outlook was definitely with me.

7/10 stars => YOLO = R

8/10 stars => 11 Scout = 1 SR!!!! FREAKING ONLY ONE SR

4 YOLOs = 4Rs

Yep, not doing again. I'll be staying with non-scouting past event 11 Scouting and Blue Tickets scouting.

EDIT: On more positive note, yesterday, I FINALLY conquered Binetsu Kara Mystery.

image.png

Btw, anyone checked Song tiers? Like... wut? What the even hell? 2nd and 3rd tier completely the same? Why?

I told you to do 4 Solo Yolo Honor Scouting, not the 10+1 scouting since you would only waste 20 love gems. Anways I am sorry, I was just trying to inspire you to do Honor Scouting just like how you inspired me to do the Umidah method which lead to a streak of URs.

Though I have a question now, Can you tell how you got each of your URs since what I been seeing is that people have different luck with different scouting methods. Like I suck at the Blue Ticket scouting.

Also I don't know anything about Song Tiers since I never aimed at those.

Though I have a question now, Can you tell how you got each of your URs since what I been seeing is that people have different luck with different scouting methods. Like I suck at the Blue Ticket scouting.

50-50 11 Scouting after event ends and Blue Tickets. I never solo YOLO =D

I told you to do 4 Solo Yolo Honor Scouting, not the 10+1 scouting since you would only waste 20 love gems. Anways I am sorry, I was just trying to inspire you to do Honor Scouting just like how you inspired me to do the Umidah method which lead to a streak of URs.

I did :D Nah, no problem, just wanted to show that it's not going to work for me :/

50-50 11 Scouting after event ends and Blue Tickets. I never solo YOLO =D

No, I mean the exact ways you got each UR. For Example here is mine:

Idolized UR Pure Kotori - got one version from a Solo Yolo with Green Ticket and the other from Blue Ticket scouting

Unidolize UR Smile Kotori - got her from Blue Ticket scouting

Unidolize UR Smile Rin - got her from Blue Ticket scouting

Unidolize UR Pure Honoka - got her from a Solo Yolo with Green Ticket

Unidolize UR Pure Eli and Unidolize UR Smile Umi - both were from the same Umidah enhanced 10+1 Scouting.

Unidolize UR Cool Kotori - from a Solo Yolo

Unidolize UR Pure Nico - from using the Umidah enhanced SR or above ticket.

Edited by TheVader66

As I said, 50-50 11 Scouting and Blue Tickets. I don't remember exactly which was which.

Usually I simply did 11 Scouting, got UR, went to blue tickets scouting, another one.

So you did 11 scouting then blue ticket and then 11 scouting again? Also how many URs do you have in total?

Edited by TheVader66