The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

3 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Also, I must be crazy for hoarding friend points, as I have waaaay more than you do - about 245,000. I should really spend those soon....

Ehe...

(550k for me :awesome: )

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

looks like we can now scout for the pool set starting with the UR Smile Pool Honoka

You know I can't scout anything :P

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

You know I can't scout anything :P

hehe I forgot about your planned attempt to get a UR Umi.

Speaking of Umi, someone told their dad who is a professional artist about why the recent Promo UR Umi looks weird and......he showed off so many problems with her and I can't unsee them now.

ummqojj0z7ky.png

16 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Speaking of Umi, someone told their dad who is a professional artist about why the recent Promo UR Umi looks weird and......he showed off so many problems with her and I can't unsee them now.

Lulz.

Well, I knew the recent Promos were lazy but this is something new =D

16 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

hehe I forgot about your planned attempt to get a UR Umi.

HOW COULD YOU?!

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

HOW COULD YOU?!

It seems that maybe me and you might scout for our desired waifus almost at the same time. Though you are the one going first since Umi's birthday is on 3/14 and Pool Kotori might come out on 17th or 18th.

9 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

and Pool Kotori might come out on 17th or 18th.

That's a bit too early, wouldn't you say?

There will surely be Aqua scouting first.

10 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Though you are the one going first since Umi's birthday is on 3/14

Hard to say if it starts day before her B-day.

They may as well do it immediately after the event if they want to start the campaign earlier.

10 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's a bit too early, wouldn't you say?

There will surely be Aqua scouting first.

Yeah, you're right. Since a week from now Aqours will be updated and a week and half after that, is Muse turn to update the scouting box.

14 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hard to say if it starts day before her B-day.

They may as well do it immediately after the event if they want to start the campaign earlier.

It will probably be right after the event ends 

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ehe...

(550k for me :awesome: )

Well, no need to feel bad anymore. ^ ^ 

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

It seems that maybe me and you might scout for our desired waifus almost at the same time. Though you are the one going first since Umi's birthday is on 3/14 and Pool Kotori might come out on 17th or 18th.

Isn't Kotori two events away? Starting with this set JP released muse sets in 4 groups, UR/SSR/UR/SSR. It'll be the beginning of April before Kotori is scoutable. :/ 

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Isn't Kotori two events away? Starting with this set JP released muse sets in 4 groups, UR/SSR/UR/SSR. It'll be the beginning of April before Kotori is scoutable. :/ 

Either way, I am going to have a lot of Love Gems to attempt to get the Pool UR Kotori.

18 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Either way, I am going to have a lot of Love Gems to attempt to get the Pool UR Kotori.

I've got about 250 at the moment, plus a 10+1 ticket from a pack I bought, but I'd like to do a 2nd year box scouting, so we'll see where I end up. ^ ^

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I've got about 250 at the moment, plus a 10+1 ticket from a pack I bought, but I'd like to do a 2nd year box scouting, so we'll see where I end up. ^ ^

Well the 2nd Year Box Scouting just started. So go for it and hopefully you get a UR:

ItisM6s.jpg

8 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Well the 2nd Year Box Scouting just started. So go for it and hopefully you get a UR:

Nope, one of the dreaded 1 SR pulls. ><  And it was Setsubun Kotori, whom I already have idolized from the event.....ahahaha I hate this game sometimes. Better hold off on another pull, as tempting as it is.

Edited by Keello96

1 hour ago, Keello96 said:

Nope, one of the dreaded 1 SR pulls. ><  And it was Setsubun Kotori, whom I already have idolized from the event.....ahahaha I hate this game sometimes. Better hold off on another pull, as tempting as it is.

I know how you feel. I actually fear the Pool UR Kotori Scouting since I may waste almost 100 love gems for nothing. 

The only times where I succeed in getting the URs that were being given out was the Pure UR Baseball Eli and Cool UR Arabian Dancer Kotori.

LBL540n.jpg

Soh9NWr.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

17 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I know how you feel. I actually fear the Pool UR Kotori Scouting since I may waste almost 100 love gems for nothing. 

The only times where I succeed in getting the URs that were being given out was the Pure UR Baseball Eli and Cool UR Arabian Dancer Kotori.

It must be so satisfying...I've gotten rate up SRs but no URs that I've tried for. The main box in general isn't all that kind to me, and the only UR I've gotten from it was Taisho Hanayo. Most of my URs are from BTs and limited boxes. I just REALLY hope that I can actually get a card I want (Pool Kotori) when the time comes. 

Also been eyeing Cop Kotori in the seal shop...I have 3 URs I don't like, but I'm not sure if it's the best option. Guess I'm just desperate for a Kotori UR. xdd

3 hours ago, Keello96 said:

It must be so satisfying...I've gotten rate up SRs but no URs that I've tried for. The main box in general isn't all that kind to me, and the only UR I've gotten from it was Taisho Hanayo. Most of my URs are from BTs and limited boxes. I just REALLY hope that I can actually get a card I want (Pool Kotori) when the time comes. 

Also been eyeing Cop Kotori in the seal shop...I have 3 URs I don't like, but I'm not sure if it's the best option. Guess I'm just desperate for a Kotori UR. xdd

Then you should go for it, if you really want your UR Cop Kotori. Do you already have all 3 URs to sacrifice?

Edited by TheVader66

4 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Seal shop is never worth. 3 for 1 is just no. =D

Nope, one of the dreaded 1 SR pulls. ><

At least it wasn't one SSR pull.

That's in a way even worse since SSR is closer to UR in chance... =/

And I still think that addition of SSRs screwed up UR chances :/

I actually don't know if I got any UR since the SSR update...

EDIT: Okay, I did get Maki but still... =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I wish the Promo UR counted as UR Stickers if they were going to offer 3 URs for 1 UR. It would make more sense to do it that way.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I actually don't know if I got any UR since the SSR update...

I thought I was only one that thought that. I just never wanted to say it since people will be "that is stupid, if anything it shrinks the SR chance by 5 percent"

Also, I think I haven't gotten a UR either since the SSR update as well, there was the UR Cyber Nico but that was through the SR or above ticket. So I don't count it.

Edited by TheVader66

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

At least it wasn't one SSR pull.

That's in a way even worse since SSR is closer to UR in chance... =/

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Then you should go for it, if you really want your UR Cop Kotori. Do you already have all 3 URs to sacrifice?

What if two of those URs are lousy old cards? :awesome: I truly do hate initial Umi and Cooking Maki. And I wouldn't be too sad to sacrifice one of my Nicos.

With SSRs, at least you can practice them off for a gold seal. xdd I've gotten my fair share of duplicate SSRs and almost have enough for 2 UR idolization s. Better than getting 1 SR pulls for me. ^^

With SSRs, at least you can practice them off for a gold seal. xdd I've gotten my fair share of duplicate SSRs and almost have enough for 2 UR idolization s. Better than getting 1 SR pulls for me. ^^

Well... that's one way how to look at it =D

What if two of those URs are lousy old cards? :awesome:

Still UR :awesome: 

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That can't be your account, it has too many Loveca and Friend Points :awesome: 

Of course it isn't my account. I don't have patience, this picture is actually from someone in reddit.

What if two of those URs are lousy old cards? :awesome: I truly do hate initial Umi and Cooking Maki. And I wouldn't be too sad to sacrifice one of my Nicos.

Well if you hate them enough then you should sacrifice but 2 URs isn't enough. You need to sacrifice another UR for the three UR Stickers.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Still UR :awesome: 

Might not be reason enough. xp

59 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Well if you hate them enough then you should sacrifice but 2 URs isn't enough. You need to sacrifice another UR for the three UR Stickers.

That's the issue, I'm not sure who else to sacrifice. Nico maybe, but I clearly need to think about it. ^^

Figure this is a decent time to ask: what URs do you guys have? I've seen some of Vader's but none of Satoshi's. ^^

Figure this is a decent time to ask: what URs do you guys have? I've seen some of Vader's but none of Satoshi's. ^^

I already posted my SIT account and due to my poor luck, nothing changed =D

http://schoolido.lu/user/SatoshiIOokami/

And all that matters is Rin-chan :awesome: 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

45 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I already posted my SIT account and due to my poor luck, nothing changed =D

http://schoolido.lu/user/SatoshiIOokami/

And all that matters is Rin-chan :awesome: 

Ohh I like the variety you've got! Lack of Umi hurts, though. :^ ) Meanwhile, I'm pretty smile cursed. Here's mine (ignore the promos, of course).

x-kjbaaa.jpg

Needs more Kotori I think. ^^