The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Tsch, that is a bit disappointing.

Yeah, I remember when you can just sacrifice a card with the same skill and the first time you did it was a guaranteed skill lvl up but after that if you were lucky you would get another skill lvl up.

That is how my R Honoka got to lvl 5 with just luck.

VyqjE0K.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Yeah, I remember when you can just sacrifice a card with the same skill and the first time you did it was a guaranteed skill lvl up but after that if you were lucky you would get another skill lvl up.

Yea, Rs got level ups easily like that =D

Too bad that is completely pointless since no one is using Rs in team =D

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, Rs got level ups easily like that =D

Too bad that is completely pointless since no one is using Rs in team =D

Yeah, I only used her in my Healer Team which to be honest is my least used team since I used to use to test how difficult songs are but all my teams now are well built. By the way, how did you do in the event? I was able to get the two Yoshiko/Yohanes in time though I failed in getting Ruby.

imIZAAV.png

327AeDo.png

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Dunno. I hope I squeezed into tier 3, it was pretty close when I checked hour ago.

So I finally got the rewards and I did pretty well, got a lot of stickers:

FAk2zqd.png

2OYZaxa.png

Also I did something, I haven't done in awhile which I did the Umidah Method (I been lazy to do it) with my lucky SR Cool Eli and used an Unidolized UR Smile Umi as the the Unidolized Idol and I got a pretty good Solo Yolo:

mDzlRJ9.png

Though I sacrificed her since I had another of her that I also sacrificed and now I have 10 SR Stickers to get the Blue Tickets but I really don't have faith I would get anything good since I am extremely horrible with Blue Ticket Scouting:

wPhC3PW.png

Edited by TheVader66

In the end, I was able to squeeze to tier 3 by 100 spots, lol xD

So, Rubii-chan is mine.

As for stickers, I got higher tier, but only 1 SR sticker more than what you got =D

And I don't know what to do with Normal seals... I have almost 150.

Wuuut, sacrificing Perfect Locker.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

12 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

In the end, I was able to squeeze to tier 3 by 100 spots, lol xD

So, Rubii-chan is mine.

As for stickers, I got higher tier, but only 1 SR sticker more than what you got =D

And I don't know what to do with Normal seals... I have almost 150.

Wuuut, sacrificing Perfect Locker.

My Pure Team is full of Perfect Locks, So what are you thinking of doing with the Normal Seals. Are you going to Idolize someone or use them for Blue Ticket?

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Actually it got sold out when I checked,

Arara :/

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

since I have to wake up early and drive 2 hours

You should do that for RabuRaibu!

Btw, Klab added new statistics. Overall bonding stat with members.

It was pretty surprising to tell the truth =D

For me.

Muse

1. Rin 

2. Nico

3. Maki

4. Eli

5. Umi

6. Kotori

7. Hanayo

8. Honoka

9. Nozomi

The first three spots weren't that surprising. Rin-chan too strong :DDDD The game made me like Rin-chan more than I could imagine, lol  I may actually jump onto Rin-chan bandwagon :awesome:

Nico has shitload of promo URs and Maki has many useful SRs.

I first didn't expect Eli to be higher than Umi and Kotori. But then I realized I don't have UR of Umi or Kotori (despite promo UR) so it somehow fits.

Hanayo is higher thanks to her promo UR and Nozomi is lulz. Must be because I burned literally everything I had of her, lol xD

Aqua

1. You

2. Ruby

3. Yohane

4. Kanan

5. Maru

6. Mari

7. Riko

8. Chika

9. Dia

Since I'm not using many Aqua members, this is pretty much R dependent so Dia being last doesn't surprise me. You is no.1 thanks to her hella cute promo and Ruby-chan is the only member I'm using in team =D 

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am so tempted to go tomorrow to Aqours 1st Live but I don't know if I can get tickets

I'll be going to see the one in Dallas next weekend! I'm pretty excited (and nervous, lol). 

Also, Christmas came late for me, finally scouted some decent cards with scouting tickets, both from Christmas sets. : ^)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I'll be going to see the one in Dallas next weekend! I'm pretty excited (and nervous, lol). 

I am contemplating going to San Diego to see it but it is a long ride. I wish it was done in Los Angeles since it would have been doable to go there.

Edited by TheVader66

21 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Btw, Klab added new statistics. Overall bonding stat with members.

It was pretty surprising to tell the truth =D

For me.

Muse

1. Rin 

2. Nico

3. Maki

4. Eli

5. Umi

6. Kotori

7. Hanayo

8. Honoka

9. Nozomi

The first three spots weren't that surprising. Rin-chan too strong :DDDD The game made me like Rin-chan more than I could imagine, lol  I may actually jump onto Rin-chan bandwagon :awesome:

Nico has shitload of promo URs and Maki has many useful SRs.

I first didn't expect Eli to be higher than Umi and Kotori. But then I realized I don't have UR of Umi or Kotori (despite promo UR) so it somehow fits.

Hanayo is higher thanks to her promo UR and Nozomi is lulz. Must be because I burned literally everything I had of her, lol xD

Aqua

1. You

2. Ruby

3. Yohane

4. Kanan

5. Maru

6. Mari

7. Riko

8. Chika

9. Dia

Since I'm not using many Aqua members, this is pretty much R dependent so Dia being last doesn't surprise me. You is no.1 thanks to her hella cute promo and Ruby-chan is the only member I'm using in team =D 

How do you check the Bond Statistics?

Edited by TheVader66

43 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Other -> Profile -> Cleared/Fav Pts.

Oh Okay, So let see where Muse and Aqours member place:

This is easy, I know Kotori, Eli and Honoka would be on my top three. Also Umi as my fourth is not surprising since she is my Starter and this version of Umi was my first SR ever. What does surprised me is with Hanayo not only is it because she is in 5th place but that it is her Promo UR Version. I don't understand why? since I didn't use this card that much, only for her Love Gem.

e4ioOOf.png?1

Okay, Nico on 6th is understandable since I had that version of her for a long time and she is part of my main Smile Team. Also Nozomi at 7th and Maki at 8th make sense since I use them on both of my main Pure Team and my Perfect Lock Team. Rin on 9th? How? She was my 2nd UR Smile Card and since then I haven't removed her from my main teams. If anything, she should be 5th instead of 9th. You at 10th place, while she isn't my favorite of Aqours, she is still a valuable member to my Cool Team and Perfect Lock Team.

LJRtGxH.png?1

Riko at 11th place kinda weird but alright then. Dia at 12th is also understandable. Kanan at 13th, Kanan should be at 11th instead of Riko since Kanan is the leader of my Perfect Lock Team, so she should be getting a lot of Bond Points and also she is part of my Main Pure Team. Hanamaru at 14th is alright since I just started using that SSR of her since it's Perfect Lock skill is wonderful. Chika at 15th, I am surprised she isn't lower.

U9ETCnt.png?1

Christina at 16th, well she is my favorite R card and she is the leader of the rarely used Scout Team. Jennifer at 17th is my 2nd favorite R Card, so her behind Christina is not surprising. Ruby at 18th, well I was shocked a little bit that she was this low but then again, it was just recently that I began to like her. Yoshiko/Yohane at 19th, this is more of I forgot about her, I don't hate her in fact I actually love her but she is easy to ignore in my opinion (probably because chuunibyou has been done to death in anime). Mari at 20th.....that is Bullshit, how did I get 611 bond points with her, she should not be in my top 20. I only used her twice and it was for Love Gems.

LnCnDZw.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

37 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Rin on 9th? How?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :awesome: 

Anyway, maybe I should shed a bit of a light at how it's counted since you seem to be surprised at some counts.

The numbers are counted from bond points of all cards tied to that character + 1 point per use on full bond (I believe it was 4 before update but I'm not sure if the numbers are adjusted or the obtained 4 points stayed)

That explains this question.

I don't understand why? since I didn't use this card that much, only for her Love Gem.

You used it for Loveca => she has 1000 bond points, unless you have another fully bonded UR Hanayo or Hanayo SR you have been using incredibly often, it's obvious this Hanayo would be the one =D

The one that is shown is the one card with the highest bond point count of all cards for the given character. You can see the actual bond count of solo cards if you switch Character to Costume.

Rin on 9th? How? She was my 2nd UR Smile Card and since then I haven't removed her from my main teams. If anything, she should be 5th instead of 9th.

You probably have very few Rin SRs and Rs. Your UR Rin (I may want it :awesome:) may have for example 900-1000 bond points but if you didn't bond with many other Rins, she would not be able to rank higher =D

Kanan should be at 11th instead of Riko since Kanan is the leader of my Perfect Lock Team, so she should be getting a lot of Bond Points and also she is part of my Main Pure Team.

Same as above. You most likely have very few other Kanan cards.

I only used her twice and it was for Love Gems.

Again, you used her for Loveca => 500 bond points just from this =D

I'm pretty surprised you have N cards above Aqua characters, lol =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

35 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You used it for Loveca => she has 1000 bond points, unless you have another fully bonded UR Hanayo or Hanayo SR you have been using incredibly often, it's obvious this Hanayo would be the one =D

The one that is shown is the one card with the highest bond point count of all cards for the given character. You can see the actual bond count of solo cards if you switch Character to Costume.

Well, I do have her as an SR Healer. Then her portrait should be on it instead, instead of the Promo Cherry UR.

jUEjQ77.png

39 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You probably have very few Rin SRs and Rs. Your UR Rin (I may want it :awesome:) may have for example 900-1000 bond points but if you didn't bond with many other Rins, she would not be able to rank higher =D

I actually have a lot of SR Rins on my Team, she should still be higher.

39 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm pretty surprised you have N cards above Aqua characters, lol =D

That is because I saw everyone with Muse girls at the time, so I wanted to feel special and made Christina one of my top three on my profile

30 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Well, I do have her as an SR Healer. Then her portrait should be on it instead, instead of the Promo Cherry UR.

Unless you played more than 500 songs with her, she won't have 1000 bond points like the promo UR. That's what I meant incredibly often. 

Promo UR has bigger bond count, hence, it's shown there.

I also have one Hanayo SR I've been using since the start and she only has 900 bond points. So... it's not surprising Promo UR is there for you =D

31 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I actually have a lot of SR Rins on my Team, she should still be higher.

Then you either don't have many Rs of her or you have more SRs of other girls =D

Considering you were idolizing and bonding pretty much all cards you got from events, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case =D

32 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

That is because I saw everyone with Muse girls at the time, so I wanted to feel special and made Christina one of my top three on my profile

ROFL xD

This stat actually made me wonder how many idolized girls, subsequently stories, I have for each girl =D

1. Umi, Rin, Nico - 17 //Rin-chan pawaaaaaaaaaa!

4. Kotori, Maki - 15

6. Eli - 14

7. Hanayo - 13

8. Nozomi - 12

9. Honks - 10

Guess that explains why Honks is 8th on the bonding scale, lol xD

20 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

This stat actually made me wonder how many idolized girls, subsequently stories, I have for each girl =D

1. Umi, Rin, Nico - 17 //Rin-chan pawaaaaaaaaaa!

4. Kotori, Maki - 15

6. Eli - 14

7. Hanayo - 13

8. Nozomi - 12

9. Honks - 10

Guess that explains why Honks is 8th on the bonding scale, lol xD

Here is my stats:

Muse:

1. Kotori - 18

2. Eli - 17

3. Hanayo - 14 (WTF, I didn't know I did that many for her)

4. Honoka - 13

5. Umi - 13

6. Nico, Maki and Nozomi - 12

9. Rin - 11 (I was wrong, she has the lowest Side Story done)

Aqours:

1. Riko, Kanan, Dia, Hanamaru, and You - 5

6. Yoshiko, Ruby, Chika - 4

9. Mari - 3

By the way, we are getting another Promo UR this time to celebrate some Japanese company 1st anniversary. The Promo UR is of Yoshiko/Yohane:

C5o_X86VAAEAW0S.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

44 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

(I was wrong, she has the lowest Side Story done)

Well, I told you so.

Even with >500 bond points for her UR, if other cards do not contribute, she can't be higher :/

44 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, we are getting another Promo UR this time to celebrate some Japanese company 1st anniversary. The Promo UR is of Yoshiko/Yohane:

YOHANE UR!

First You, now Yohane. Rubiiii-chan plz next.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami