The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

1 hour ago, ratchetdude231 said:

I think it's time I get back into this game. Last time I played it I spent all my gems on scouting, and I got so many good new cards (Including some SRs and URs) that I found it overwhelming and stopped lol.

You got overwhelm by the awesome power of Love Live. Well, you can ask us for help if you ever need it. By the way, what UR did you get?

1 hour ago, ratchetdude231 said:

I think it's time I get back into this game. Last time I played it I spent all my gems on scouting, and I got so many good new cards (Including some SRs and URs) that I found it overwhelming and stopped lol.

Welcome back to the game! It's never a bad time to start playing again.

• Like 1

4 YOLOs with Green Tickets and 2 SRs.

And guess the luck was expended with that. :/

1st round - 10R + 1SR :/

2nd round - 7R + 3SR + 1SSR FUUUUUUUUUUU

3rd round - 10R + 1SSR JESUS CHRIST!

4th round - 7R + 4SR SCREW IT!

And I accidentally clicked on 5th round (OMG!) 9R + 1SR + 1SSR

Screw everything :( Not only I did not get Umi UR I did not get ANY.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

4 YOLOs with Green Tickets and 2 SRs.

And guess the luck was expended with that. :/

1st round - 10R + 1SR :/

2nd round - 7R + 3SR + 1SSR FUUUUUUUUUUU

3rd round - 10R + 1SSR JESUS CHRIST!

4th round - 7R + 4SR SCREW IT!

And I accidentally clicked on 5th round (OMG!) 9R + 1SR + 1SSR

Screw everything :(

ooooooh, ouch sorry about that luck. I now how it feels to save up for your dream UR and not gain her in the end. So how many love gems do you have left for the Dedicating Scouting.

By the way another Master Song came out yesterday, so you can at least recover some love gems:

90JKgUf.png

Also as you can see from Love Gems that I attempt to scout the Devil UR Umi and I failed and got nothing but rares.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Atm, only 120. I'll now idolize all SRs I got to get some Loveca back.

that is good at least, I am contemplating deleting 4 more SRs to get all 5 blue tickets but my luck with Blue Ticket Scouting is horrible. Shit I don't even know what to do anymore since I haven't got a UR in months

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

that is good at least, I am contemplating deleting 4 more SRs to get all 5 blue tickets but my luck with Blue Ticket Scouting is horrible. Shit I don't even know what to do anymore since I haven't got a UR in months

Tell me about it... 

I've been stuck on 10 URs for half a year or so... 

I really trusted this scout :(

12 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Tell me about it... 

I've been stuck on 10 URs for half a year or so... 

I really trusted this scout :(

I ain't gonna lie, I know that the Pool Set with the UR Honoka and UR Kotori is next after Devil Umi, but...I don't even want to try and get them because I am just going to be disappointed in the end and have some shitty SR or SSR. If I can just get one UR, Just fucking one, it can even be fucking mari then maybe it can boost up my morale. 

Edited by TheVader66

I kept my promise to my SR Cool Rin that I would Idolize her, it is her reward for helping me during the Dark Times for my Cool Team

qSYUCPL.png

I also Idolized my SR Cool Eli since I actually like this form of hers and she is one of my favorite girls in Love Live

DRIRWoo.png

Edited by TheVader66

Talking about idolizations.

I made myself at least a bit happy after disastrous yesterday =D

Nrzhcjc.png

Rin-chan may be my savior from falling to despair =D

Also, while grinding Loveca from maxing bonds of all the SRs I got from unsuccessful pulls, I realized another bad thing about 4X use. You don't get 4X kizuna (bond). So, if you are grinding bond, it's actually better to do it old fashion way.

That... is a bit annoying =D Now I have to grind event song futsuuly =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

18 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Talking about idolizations.

I made myself at least a bit happy after disastrous yesterday =D

5RL4O6_xEigAMP-xf1ZIUJucPBZFcc8wZFPFLTZhNDxFHg7P7BPfgFheJwY1lWNXsjB2FJs8fxVrADBiToQ-nawIm51GwrbGJzu0x3sqho620kTh8gTpPOCCk26f3pRbkqAm8jmRwaGt8o3Pm1xU2wrWaFPJImXGvj-CNguAmugN-fkGp5nkOoNCK2ji0_aBMJRcXkaIHDAZFdFQmSzWRNZQrKLdU1CEH6g8o5TM9gSFeNEJ9LuxN1-HqEgvzc29T_L-aqHsD-TpGHf5CbDIhIoaTsaCk3QPweKConinQP4QQXG2tmb0LBccQageGOT2PdILn_BhsxZG3af_2-L3Hy8R5BtW_vQ3dMZ6HzlSZRlvv0iZEvWxb-Tsf2nfs8VnU_-SNqjgqpD_hsNNmHl5FlRDe6do5AKFwlQ1METoXY967w6p_NwIUcQIrJdHt8u_BxFa2kh5ETMs2x9A4-6ARVGiRU-L_a6CQ5cqZBSacp7jE8COav18hPtjct1OyBzA3RW7oJdRwk_JuA0KsRqrTcWqq-GnW7dpViOIxCT8flPdJ18pef7ZQhtja3h8C9QAhHbLY9qGzn_xr5rAU2EQ6wVpy4Gr0t9C1WBxfgw7surHdSMrxoIX=w1271-h794-no

Rin-chan may be my savior from falling to despair =D

Also, while grinding Loveca from maxing bonds of all the SRs I got from unsuccessful pulls, I realized another bad thing about 4X use. You don't get 4X kizuna (bond). So, if you are grinding bond, it's actually better to do it old fashion way.

That... is a bit annoying =D Now I have to grind event song futsuuly =D

What did you posted? Since it just shows a gray sign and yeah I found out about the lack of x4 bond since I am right now trying to max bond Eli.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

First two level ups are not that bad. It's getting tough now xD

I know what you mean, I have a Perfect Lock Skill lvl 5 SR Pure Kanan that need 900 exp to go to lvl 6 and then I have a Perfect Lock Skill lvl 2 SSR Cool Hanamaru that needs 400 exp to go to lvl 3

8KONAfE.png

mqNRbhL.png

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wtf Level 5 xD

well, I got so many copies of her, I think I got her a total of 3 times (not counting the first two). So I sacrificed them to her and she level up then I got a UR Skill up and I didn't know what to do with it since I have no Perfect Lock UR. So I decided to let my Kanan eat it and boost her Perfect Lock Skill.

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I got a UR Skill up

Wuuuut, lucky =D

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I think I got her a total of 3 times (not counting the first two).

Lol =D

How does it actually work now with skill up from copies? Do you get automatic level up like before the update or you simply get 100 points like from SR Skill boosters?

28 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wuuuut, lucky =D

What do you mean luck, it was from the Aqours log in bonus they had. Remember when they were giving us the wallpapers. Chika's Mom was one of the bonus.

30 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Lol =D

How does it actually work now with skill up from copies? Do you get automatic level up like before the update or you simply get 100 points like from SR Skill boosters?

Sadly, they changed how they work. Now you simply get 100 points no matter what from duplicates. 

40 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

What do you mean luck, it was from the Aqours log in bonus they had. Remember when they were giving us the wallpapers. Chika's Mom was one of the bonus.

Oh, it was that one. I thought you got another one =D

I used that one towards Rin =D

41 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Sadly, they changed how they work. Now you simply get 100 points no matter what from duplicates. 

Tsch, that is a bit disappointing.