The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Which is why you should use your Smile Team, replace weakest member with one Promo UR and go doing MASTER songs =D

But I am too lazy. I just want my Love Gems and that is it.

Also by the way, this might good news or devastating news depending on what you were looking forward too but......

On Klab Games Station, it has been announced that the next Event for English Servers will be for a SR Rin instead of the SR Bubble Umi 

bf0gcg7svwiy.png

7 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

But I am too lazy. I just want my Love Gems and that is it.

Also by the way, this might good news or devastating news depending on what you were looking forward too but......

On Klab Games Station, it has been announced that the next Event for English Servers will be for a SR Rin instead of the SR Bubble Umi 

Hu... he? Why? o.O

Well... okay... but... why?

And Challenge Festa :/ That means less Loveca than I counted for.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

14 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hu... he? Why? o.O

Well... okay... but... why?

And Challenge Festa :/ That means less Loveca than I counted for.

I don't why they postponed the SR Bubble Umi but she was supposed to appear in March 4. A lot of people are sad since apparently SR Bubble Umi is loved a lot. I personally don't care since I just want Love Gems but since this is Challenge Festival, I am less pumped.

Edited by TheVader66

12 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why do people like Score Boosters that much is something I will never get =D

They are completely useless apart from Token Events xD

Apparently it is because the people that need Perfect Locks are people that are bad at playing the game. I just see more it as an easier time to Full Combo but yeah the majority of people care more about the Score Boost than Perfect Lock followed by Healers.

By the way speaking of desired cards, someone got the legendary 4 UR pull and three of them are the same one:

juxuynocxuiy.png

He got his dream waifu from Aqours and now he said to me that he is going to try getting Umi his dream waifu from Muse. Also apparently this isn't even his primary account which he said, he hasn't gotten a UR since 2016 (like me)

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

I just see more it as an easier time to Full Combo

What's bad about FCing songs on your first attempt? :awesome:

Not wasting LPs, more time to play other songs and in events, SS is the way to go xD

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

juxuynocxuiy.png

HOLY LORD!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

What's bad about FCing songs on your first attempt? :awesome:

Nothing, I think it is just try-hards that are complain about people liking perfect lock.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

HOLY LORD!

Yeah and after I posted that reply, he posted this as his update......I just want to cry

C557h6tU8AAu3W_.jpg

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

After looking at some statistics on scouting on reddit, I found that that pull has a roughly 1/1,957,000 chance of happening.....which is absolutely mad. Let the RNG gods bless us as well. : ^)

I hope they do, I just want one UR, just one please.

Anyways @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 remember to download the new update for the English Version of Love Live from Google Play Store or the Apple Store. Since it isn't one of the automatic ones from inside the game. It fixes the "Dead Silence" Music Preview Glitch

P7CjFNP.png

but a new problem has arrived, you see the new update shrinks your app size and actually for some, you get Honoka back as the Icon (this is rare) and sometimes they switch back and forth between Honoka and Chika (this is even more rare)

My LLSIF App compare with the others:

jyphSNs.png

Someone from the Reddit:

lp28karrb0jy.png

Also the Taiwanese Version of LLSIF is doing it's own Re-Event at the moment, voting is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdK4UMIxxvYDaexPg9ZrUUzRLDoiaQhPmNEmjiXTrxj4QE3Xw/viewform?c=0&w=1

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hinamatsuri is 3.3 (because cute date =D). 

It was most likely due to different timezones she mentioned it today.

My Rin-chan mentioned Chirashi Sushi yesterday.

Oh okay, by the way, how is your Love Gem Count at the moment since in 10 days you have to do dedicating scouting for Umi

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's crap. Only 111, don't see the way to get remaining 40 within 2 weeks.

Well at least you're on the triple digits. I only 57 Love Gems, I don't think I will have enough for both Pool Honoka and Pool Kotori. I might just do it for Pool Kotori.