The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

4 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

GOALS!!!!

Panda_Chan1488732317.jpeg

I love your passion for Nozomi. You have so much Love Live stuff. I only have a Nendoroid Honoka, Nendoroid-Petit Honoka, Umi, Kotori and two Limited editions Love Live School Paradise games. I wish I can take a picture of them but it is night and my camera has shitty quality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

You destroyed my collection. My collection looks small compare with your collection.

j1Sbb1x.jpg

Awww don't be like that. You have the games and I don't :awesome: 

Honoka-chan so kawaii~~~ 

My next goal is MAKI luuuulz

You should collect alpaca lover next though hahaha

tumblr_oa2zystBBg1udcoqno1_500.gif

• Like 1

Remember that there is a new Master Song available to be played, that means more Love Gems

LPq9cs0.png

6 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Awww don't be like that. You have the games and I don't :awesome: 

Honoka-chan so kawaii~~~ 

My next goal is MAKI luuuulz

You should collect alpaca lover next though hahaha

tumblr_oa2zystBBg1udcoqno1_500.gif

Oh yeah, I am definitely buying Kotori merch next, in fact I am surprised that I forgot to look for a keychain of her when I went to Little Tokyo. 

Edited by TheVader66

4 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Since we're on the subject of merch and the like, here's a pretty cool card I got from the Aqours First Live viewing. Has the "signatures" from the girls! I've got some other stuff too, but surprisingly this is one of my favorites. ^ ^

x-Ghbaaa.jpg

How many people were there when you went to see the viewing?

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So now we can start leveling up our idol's skill.

I also saw that, now I don't know if I should farm level ups or leave seals accumulating xD

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Has the "signatures" from the girls! I've got some other stuff too, but surprisingly this is one of my favorites. ^ ^

Wooo! That's high level merchandise o.O

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

How many people were there when you went to see the viewing?

It wasn't a huge theater but I'd wager there were about 150-200? It was almost full, but it was hard to tell how many there were.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wooo! That's high level merchandise o.O

The names are pre-printed on there, but I'll definitely take it as the card and art quality are pretty good. xdd

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So I finally got the SR Rin from the event and I was going to sacrifice her at first but I actually just idolized my first ever non-rare card Honoka. I need an Unidolize SR for the Umidah method. So Rin is spared.

You should have never even considered burning this Rin.

It's PL, therefore, useful =D

23 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

looks like we can now scout for the pool set starting with the UR Smile Pool Honoka

Honestly tempted to scout, but I figure I'd get nothing anyway. Might as well save my luck for Pool Kotori in a few weeks. ^ ^

Also, I must be crazy for hoarding friend points, as I have waaaay more than you do - about 245,000. I should really spend those soon....

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Honestly tempted to scout, but I figure I'd get nothing anyway. Might as well save my luck for Pool Kotori in a few weeks. ^ ^

Also, I must be crazy for hoarding friend points, as I have waaaay more than you do - about 245,000. I should really spend those soon....

Wait a little more on scouting the friend points until they release another wave of R cards to Idolize.  Also yeah I am extremely tempted because it is Honoka one of my favorite girls in Love Live and she is wearing a Bikini too. I must resist at least until the UR Pool Kotori were I can at least attempt to get both. Though getting one new UR is extremely low and getting two of them is impossible.

Edited by TheVader66