The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

6 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

With Umi's bday coming up, I wonder if EN will go for the Step Up Scouting. Dumps seems to be suggesting yes but EN is kinda unpredictable so yeah can't be sure til tommorow..

What is the Step Up Scouting?

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I wish I had this card, I could use an OP scorer because my cool team is significantly weaker than my others. ><

I wonder if the English version will get a Voting Re-Run Event as well 

10 hours ago, Keello96 said:

If the step-up does come, I'd honestly be tempted to scout despite saving for another set....It's such a good deal.

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

What is the Step Up Scouting?

I wonder if the English version will get a Voting Re-Run Event as well 

@TheVader66 I think I explained it already before Hanayo's birthday but well you guys can just check out the scouting section since the 2 boxes are up

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Oh nice they did decide to put it in! Don't think I'll do it unfortunately...

You should at least go for 30 and 40 scouting =D It's too much of an awesome thing to miss =D

30 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I am wondering if he got her or not....the waiting is killing me

Of course I didn't. 

Instead, I'm freaking SSR cursed...

Step 1: 2SSR (and Umi has the only only SSR)

Step 2: 4SRs

Step 3: 1SSR 1SR

Awesome, 3 stickers and 5 Loveca... 

Just screw scouting. 

I'll farm 10 Loveca for the 50 scout and that's probably the last time I'll be scouting and instead I'll be hoarding Loveca for fun. I'm sick of this.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should at least go for 30 and 40 scouting =D It's too much of an awesome thing to miss =D

Of course I didn't. 

Just screw scouting. 

I'll farm 10 Loveca for the 50 scout and that's probably the last time I'll be scouting and instead I'll be hoarding Loveca for fun. I'm sick of this.

Awww that fucking sucks, now I am scared that i may fail getting the UR Kotori since me and you are having the same drought (though you beat me by one UR)

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, if I had some other nice UR, I would already burn Smile Nozomi to idolize that hypothetical card but yea, still 10 =D

I would recommend not killing a UR because since I killed the UR Pure Cyber Nico, I been cursed with not getting any UR at all. I am to close to 100 love gems but I am scared that it will be wasted for nothing.

Just now, TheVader66 said:

I would recommend not killing a UR because since I killed the UR Pure Cyber Nico, I been cursed with not getting any UR at all. I am to close to 100 love gems but I am scared that it will be wasted for nothing.

I haven't burned any UR and still couldn't get UR... from 15 (???) 10+1 scouts + 5 Blue Scouts now.

4 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I haven't burned any UR and still couldn't get UR... from 15 (???) 10+1 scouts + 5 Blue Scouts now.

Mine are flipped, 4 Blue Ticket Scouting, one 10+1 scouting and 10 solo yolos.......I feel like that the SSR are fucking us since I only been getting SSR since my last UR.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Just screw scouting. 

:( That's unfortunate...See, this is what scares me when I scout. I like doing it, but at the same time, it's stressful. RNG is so cruel. ><

6 hours ago, Keello96 said:

:( That's unfortunate...See, this is what scares me when I scout. I like doing it, but at the same time, it's stressful. RNG is so cruel. ><

How many Love Gems do you have ready for the UR Kotori 

Edited by TheVader66

39 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, I posted this picture of You Watanabe and her voice actress Saitou Shuka. Jesus Chirst, Reddit loved this picture a lot, people were acting as if I found Atlantis along with the fountain of youth. 

g2QGQQZ.jpg

Because Yousoro is uber cute :awesome:

Okay, did the 50 Scout aaaaaand...

WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT?! ANOTHER FREAKING SSR!

10 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm starting to believe that as well and the percentage chance is not as it is signalized.

I don't believe I would hit 4% chance 3 times in 3 scouts without actually hitting 1% chance.

I never believed that a UR chance is 1%, I feel sometimes the scouting system is rigged. Sometimes in our favor and Sometimes in theirs, since a lot of us gather a lot URs in a short amount of time and then all of sudden it ends and a drought of UR begins. Also I have a feeling that the Step 1 might be rigged to not get a UR since having a 10+1 that is valued at 30 love gems along side another that is valued at 50 love gems, looks somewhat suspicious. I know that the difference is that the Steps go away after use meanwhile the traditional 10+1 don't but at the same time, the Steps could be created to make the player feel like their saving love gems through the deal but are instead wasting over a hundred love gems.

With the amount of wasted love gems, the player would be forced to do:

A.) Grind for Love Gems (this becomes hard as hell if all songs are full combo)

B.) Buy more Love Gems

Edited by TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

With the amount of wasted love gems, the player would be forced to do:

A.) Grind for Love Gems (this becomes hard as hell if all songs are full combo)

B.) Buy more Love Gems

That's fairly subjective.

Whales buy Loveca normally instead of grinding so unsuccessful scouts do not encourage it that much.

Non-payers wouldn't want to pay for Loveca if they are experiencing drought. (Unless they are completely naive and believe next pull would work)

So... instead of giving a drought, giving one or two URs to encourage the feeling 'Yes, I'm on a roll!' makes more sense.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Non-payers wouldn't want to pay for Loveca if they are experiencing drought. (Unless they are completely naive and believe next pull would work)

You be surprised, mostly everyone on reddit buy Love Gems and they do it proudly too. They have titles like "R.I.P. Wallet, 230 Love Gem Scouting".

The only players that I know that don't buy Love Gems are the people that post here on the thread.

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

You be surprised, mostly everyone on reddit buy Love Gems and they do it proudly too. They have titles like "R.I.P. Wallet, 230 Love Gem Scouting".

The only players that I know that don't buy Love Gems are the people that post here on the thread.

I don't really see any issues with buying gems. Sure, it's a huge gamble and you'll likely end up with nothing, but I have respect for the whales because they keep the game going!

I have spent some actually, on that Aqours First Live pack. Not a lot, but I'm guilty...xdd