The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

@TheVader66 Here's the couple of links I found on reddit; they're basically teasers, so no real information:

Teaser Site: https://lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp/

Hmmm I wonder what is going to be? It kinda reminds of some official pictures I found of the N girls which had designs I never saw in the game.

Jb0qk00.jpg

opOitRK.jpg

Hey @Satoshi Ookami by Shizu you mean Shizuku right?

pqtuGlR.jpg

31 minutes ago, Ratchet said:

What are blue tickets? Sorry for the noob question but I don't remember hearing about those when 4.0 dropped. Is it something new? 

Blue tickets can be used in the "coupon scouting" tab in the scouting menu. 5 of them will get you a 20% chance at a UR and 80% of an SR. 

You can get them by filling up the bonus bar in honor scouting, exchanging 30 N stickers or 2 S stickers, or by leveling up every 20 levels.

Basically it's a much easier chance of getting a UR, but takes a bit longer to get.

44 minutes ago, Ratchet said:

What are blue tickets? Sorry for the noob question but I don't remember hearing about those when 4.0 dropped. Is it something new? 

No, Blue Tickets aren't new. What Blue Tickets are is a special kind of tickets that is used for Blue Ticket Scouting.

Blue Ticket Scouting is a type of scouting that allows you a increase chance of getting URs by getting rid of the "R" cards all together. So you only have a chance of getting URs or SRs

You need 5 blue tickets to do one Blue Ticket Scouting.

W2cJdby.jpg

You get a Blue Ticket from hitting a rank milestone like in my case 200 or completing all the stars in the Honor Scouting.

SIIiLYu.jpg

Or if you have enough stickers you can exchanged them for tickets.

DJpz5wX.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ratchet said:

Oh ok thanks! I remember them now. Always confuse the blue tickets with the green tickets.

Yeah, so as @RaveNScythE said before that in the Japanese version of the game. It will add two more versions of Blue Ticket Scouting one including SSRs and the other being UR only.

Also Aqours will finally have Blue Ticket Scouting available. Currently it is only Muse that has Blue Ticket Scouting. 

• Like 1

Oh, almost forgot, I got some new merch in this afternoon. Thought I'd show it here. ^ ^ Been meaning to get these for a while (especially Kotori), but kept putting it off for whatever reason.

x-Htbaaa.jpg

Up with the rest of them they go.

x-Itbaaa.jpg

I'm going to end up with all the Aqours nendos eventually. (RIP wallet)

Oh yes, and now that the update has commenced, here is the new BT scouting info:

10 tickets = 20% UR, 80% SSR, 0% SR

25 tickets = 100% UR

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Oh, almost forgot, I got some new merch in this afternoon. Thought I'd show it here. ^ ^ Been meaning to get these for a while (especially Kotori), but kept putting it off for whatever reason.

x-Htbaaa.jpg

Up with the rest of them they go.

x-Itbaaa.jpg

I'm going to end up with all the Aqours nendos eventually. (RIP wallet)

Oh yes, and now that the update has commenced, here is the new BT scouting info:

25 tickets = 100% UR

That is an awesome collection of Nendoroids, also you beat me when it comes to normal size Love Live Nendoroid. What was your first Nendoroid that you got? 

j1Sbb1x.jpg

Also 25 Blue Ticket for a 100% chance at getting a UR......that sounds a bit too low since the Blue Tickets are easy to obtain now due to the Sticker Shop. The can maybe raise the price of the Blue Tickets from 30 R Stickers to 60 or 2 SR stickers to 3.

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

So far here are the new info we have from various sources

UH8WrCL.jpg

VpuTPwc.jpg

New Event

N0Xfq8g.jpg

Sliders for future Master Songs

pG2GI8q.jpg

New Calendar and Login Bonuses

f0erQSW.jpg

Ooooooooooh, I like this change. It breaths new fresh air into the game. Also by the way what are Sliders? Since the only Rhythm game I played is this one. Also I can't wait to see the new event and what it does. I am so excited about this update coming to the West one day. 

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Hey @Satoshi Ookami by Shizu you mean Shizuku right?

Of course.

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

one including SSRs 

Oh yea, one box I will NEVER use xD

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

25 tickets = 100% UR

KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Holy lord, this is awesome. Only 25 is incredibly generous!

That's like 50SRs for one UR, incredible.

New Event

N0Xfq8g.jpg

Ah, once again events with stories. Cool.

Sliders for future Master Songs

pG2GI8q.jpg

Uge :/ Not sure if like o.O

Will have to see how sensitive they are going to be.

I already hate A->E/E->A mappings... and now they are going to pull A-> I by sliding? xD

New Calendar and Login Bonuses

f0erQSW.jpg

This looks incredibly cool! 2 Loveca per day, R cards to burn, R stickers, high amount of G =D

Good, good =D

And even though I log everyday so it doesn't affect me, it's nice seeing they are scrapping the constructive log in bonuses for daily guaranteed ones =D

Wow, this update is already MILES better than 4.0 which introduced the darned SSRs :awesome:

Damn, we get no brake this time. @Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @Ratchet @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE So anyways right off the heels of the Honoka Medley Event, get ready for the Chika/You Score Match Event which begins on April 1st. This time I am just going to relax and recover my Love Gems from the last Event, which by the way I never congratulated @Mike13858 for beating me by the 2000 points in the Honoka Event.

LsjrT0U.png

Just a side note, Umi you should have confidence in yourself. You're beautiful in anything especially a bride outfit.

VeQYpZ2.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That is an awesome collection of Nendoroids, also you beat me when it comes to normal size Love Live Nendoroid. What was your first Nendoroid that you got? 

Also 25 Blue Ticket for a 100% chance at getting a UR......that sounds a bit too low since the Blue Tickets are easy to obtain now due to the Sticker Shop. The can maybe raise the price of the Blue Tickets from 30 R Stickers to 60 or 2 SR stickers to 3.

It's been a while since I started collecting them but I'm pretty sure the first one I got was Neptune (not pictured), but I've got about a dozen of them.

But damn, that new calendar is really great, a LOT better than the current one where there's only a few good days (besides loveca days ofc). Really looking forward to this update on EN, whenever they decide to bring it over.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So anyways right off the heels of the Honoka Medley Event, get ready for the Chika/You Score Match Event which begins on April 1st. This time I am just going to relax and recover my Love Gems from the last Event

Well, I knew this was coming, but I still hate score matches. There's no extra benefits for playing them like the other 3 events. >___> At least Pool Kotori comes in the middle. ^^ I should have 250, and have a handful tickets, so I'm ready! To get a lot of SRs orz

So if you log in today on LLSIF today. For starters you get a Love Gem for April's Fool Day and you also get a Promo UR Rin and what I love is that it is her bride outfit.

LXbOnK5.jpg

PIxPeht.jpg

I now have four girls from the Bride Set. Three from the actual set and the special edition Rin.

fUODeH8.jpg

6JS0rZo.jpg

6JmSCSi.jpg

U5u6hLU.jpg

20 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Ooooooooooh, I like this change. It breaths new fresh air into the game. Also by the way what are Sliders? Since the only Rhythm game I played is this one. Also I can't wait to see the new event and what it does. I am so excited about this update coming to the West one day. 

Sliders uhm, well just look at this one

3 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Sliders uhm, well just look at this one

*Hiss*.....Idolmaster

I am joking about Idolmaster. Though I actually can't watch the video, it has been copyrighted by columbia and it is banned from my country. I fucking hate you Columbia.

4 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

*Hiss*.....Idolmaster

I am joking about Idolmaster. Though I actually can't watch the video, it has been copyrighted by columbia and it is banned from my country. I fucking hate you Columbia.

That's too bad. It's a perfect example to give you an idea of the sliders :lol: