The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Thanks guys. Actually I thought I was just gonna get 1 SR from that 10+1 pull since all envelopes were R envelopes then 1 envelope flipped and boom Dia UR :lol:

Anyway, another impulse scout, I am already planning on saving blue tix for Aqours UR cards for the future but ehh.. Am I using too much of my luck lol

IC5nwo4.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Thanks guys. Actually I thought I was just gonna get 1 SR from that 10+1 pull since all envelopes were R envelopes then 1 envelope flipped and boom Dia UR :lol:

Anyway, another impulse scout, I am already planning on saving blue tix for Aqours UR cards for the future but ehh.. Am I using too much of my luck lol

IC5nwo4.png

WAHHHHHH!!!! (Cries louder) 

@Satoshi Ookami I think I know where our luck went. They ran away from us and went to RaveNScythE.

In All Honesty, Congratulations on getting three URs for English and one UR for Japanese. As I said before Impulse Scouting really works since that is how I got my UR Honoka and two URs from 10+1 Scouting. It is always best to listen to your gut when it comes to scouting.

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

YmpIiMW.png

'All Event Pt Rewards have been Collected.'

Lulz =D

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

IC5nwo4.png

51 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

WAHHHHHH!!!! (Cries louder) 

@Satoshi Ookami I think I know where our luck went. They ran away from us and went to RaveNScythE.

In All Honesty, Congratulations on getting three URs for English and one UR for Japanese. As I said before Impulse Scouting really works since that is how I got my UR Honoka and two URs from 10+1 Scouting. It is always best to listen to your gut when it comes to scouting.

• (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

33 minutes ago, Ratchet said:

Time to start getting addicted to this game again.

Upon logging in I'm greeted with a UR Honoka. Awesome! Won't be able to get the other 2 UR cards since March is almost over but at least I got one lol.

I almost got an heart attack and thought that someone else got a new UR again =D

Then I realized it was the Promo UR =D

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I almost got an heart attack and thought that someone else got a new UR again =D

Then I realized it was the Promo UR =D

Last time I played the game I got so many URs and SRs it's not even funny. I was saving my gems for months and I'm glad I did.

Would post them, but I don't think I can take screenshots on IOS. 

Edit: Actually I can give me a moment.

Edited by Ratchet

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4NzM5NTY3NTc1MDUwL0lNR18wMDA4LlBORyJ9.QkVPRAHnAnHs7TX13koFZxMlwRA?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4Nzc0NzY2MzA1MjgwL0lNR18wMDA3LlBORyJ9.8CzhXXU3Y0wOt_-1OKK4jTT2JeI?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4ODE1NTM0OTQwMTYwL0lNR18wMDA2LlBORyJ9.zZES3wNCtgnsCcYjEOYJF4UNWZo?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4ODU1Mjg0MjI4MDk3L0lNR18wMDA1LlBORyJ9.nxRGH2GCePvTkBglbbgyh8IVKII?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4OTAzNzU3OTMwNDk3L0lNR18wMDAzLlBORyJ9.kxMwAOPIiSf6dABpGxMwWsPgAUM?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4OTcwNzI4MzgyNDY0L0lNR18wMDA0LlBORyJ9.QlrGMEGvw00nA94x40AvzYIYfg8?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU5MDA2MTc4NTA4ODAxL0lNR18wMDAyLlBORyJ9.wJDep7ZhxozZeGn76Mk_JKV4_QA?width=400&height=300

Not that great of a collection, but I got all of those minus the honoka one from my first scout so I was really happy at the time. Part of the reason why I was so overwhelmed then is because I got so many rare cards too and I was trying to special practice and practice so many of them but I ran out of gold really fast lol.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ratchet said:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4NzM5NTY3NTc1MDUwL0lNR18wMDA4LlBORyJ9.QkVPRAHnAnHs7TX13koFZxMlwRA?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4Nzc0NzY2MzA1MjgwL0lNR18wMDA3LlBORyJ9.8CzhXXU3Y0wOt_-1OKK4jTT2JeI?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4ODE1NTM0OTQwMTYwL0lNR18wMDA2LlBORyJ9.zZES3wNCtgnsCcYjEOYJF4UNWZo?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4ODU1Mjg0MjI4MDk3L0lNR18wMDA1LlBORyJ9.nxRGH2GCePvTkBglbbgyh8IVKII?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4OTAzNzU3OTMwNDk3L0lNR18wMDAzLlBORyJ9.kxMwAOPIiSf6dABpGxMwWsPgAUM?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU4OTcwNzI4MzgyNDY0L0lNR18wMDA0LlBORyJ9.QlrGMEGvw00nA94x40AvzYIYfg8?width=400&height=300eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yOTA4OTY1MjY1MTM3OTkxODAvMjk2MzU5MDA2MTc4NTA4ODAxL0lNR18wMDAyLlBORyJ9.wJDep7ZhxozZeGn76Mk_JKV4_QA?width=400&height=300

Not that great of a collection, but I got all of those minus the honoka one from my first scout so I was really happy at the time. Part of the reason why I was so overwhelmed then is because I got so many rare cards too and I was trying to special practice and practice so many of them but I ran out of gold really fast lol.

Nice amount of SRs and you have one UR and one Promo UR. When did you start playing Love Live?

3 hours ago, Ratchet said:

I started playing it about a month or 2 before Sunshine started airing. I remember being really excited for the 4.0 update that added all the Aquors stuff. 

Who is your favorite idol from Aqours or the entire series?

Just now, TheVader66 said:

Who is your favorite idol from Aqours or the entire series?

As far as Aquors is concerned Ruby is probably my favorite. She is so adorable, but I also love Riko. Truth be told I love all of them.

As for Muse I think my favorite is Maki with my second favorite being Kotori. 

So hard to pick because I love all of them. I watched the original series a couple months before Sunshine aired but I think overall I like Aquors a bit more than Muse. 

4 hours ago, Ratchet said:

As far as Aquors is concerned Ruby is probably my favorite. She is so adorable, but I also love Riko. Truth be told I love all of them.

As for Muse I think my favorite is Maki with my second favorite being Kotori. 

So hard to pick because I love all of them. I watched the original series a couple months before Sunshine aired but I think overall I like Aquors a bit more than Muse. 

I understand I love all the girls as well. My top 3 favorite girls in Aqours are Kanan, Riko and Hanamaru. My top 3 favorite girls in Muse are Honoka, Kotori and Eli.

• Like 1

While EN Server just caught up with JP Server's latest version, the JP Server will be having another version update tomorrow after the event.

The in-app notice has put up new information and those are:

-Blue Ticket Scouting will be added to Aqours (that was fast)

-Blue Ticket Scouting Boxes for µ's will be updated, in addition to the SR/UR Box, there will now be an SSR/UR Box and UR Only Box

Also information about the two new types of events which was announced awhile ago should be revealed later. I guess those are the things EN Server players should look forward to

Edited by RaveNScythE

23 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

While EN Server just caught up with JP Server's latest version, the JP Server will be having another version update tomorrow after the event.

-Blue Ticket Scouting Boxes for µ's will be updated, in addition to the SR/UR Box, there will now be an SSR/UR Box and UR Only Box

Also information about the two new types of events which was announced awhile ago should be revealed later. I guess those are the things EN Server players should look forward to

After reading about this earlier, I'm not sure how I feel about a UR only box. Assuming BTs are used, I'm guessing it will require waaaay more than 5, but I guess we'll see soon. I hope it doesn't make URs too easy to get. I gladly welcome the Aqours BT box and the SSR/UR box though.

Also apparently some new development called Perfect Dream Project going on, not sure what's involved but people speculate it has to do with N girls (whom I honestly don't care about).

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

NO
FREAKING
WAY
O.O

Tell me that is what I think it is o.O

You definitely read that right. I just wonder how many tickets it will cost.

1 minute ago, Keello96 said:

After reading about this earlier, I'm not sure how I feel about a UR only box. Assuming BTs are used, I'm guessing it will require waaaay more than 5, but I guess we'll see soon. I hope it doesn't make URs too easy to get. I gladly welcome the Aqours BT box and the SSR/UR box though.

Also apparently some new development called Perfect Dream Project going on, not sure what's involved but people speculate it has to do with N girls (whom I honestly don't care about).

I agree it's gotta be more than 5 tickets.

3 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

My luck with URs have been bad with SSRs being introduced. I don't how to feel with a SSR/UR box being added since it might cripple the SR/UR box. Though the UR only box is really good news, I might guess the Blue Ticket price might 100 or 500.

3 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I think even if the UR only box is implemented there is still going to be a challenge of some kinds. Like trying to get your Dream UR and instead got a UR you don't like.

Perfect Dreams Project? Do you have more details on that. I haven't heard anything about that.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Even if it's 50, I'm hella abusing the shit out of that box =D

Looks like it is time to hoard all the stickers. I am contemplating getting some blue tickets right now since they might increase the cost of them later. Since they are pretty easy to get since we get the stickers are Event Rewards and Song Rewards.