A-Z Platinum Club

Took me quite a while to edit the original post! I think this new setup is much better and doesn't take as much space (unless you open the spoilers). This is definitively more user friendly! I'll add the Japanese section tomorrow. Hopefully you like this new setup and if you have any suggestion be sure to share it!

What would you suggest for "Y" then? I also have Yakuza 5 in my backlog, maybe the 4th as well due to PS Plus.

Only thing I can personally recommend is Ys: Memories of Celceta. Fantastic series, and this one was no exception. Haven't played a Yakuza game, so not sure what they're like, or how difficult.

This looks really interesting! Want to join in as well!  :lol:

My list:

5 Star Wrestling
Asphalt: Injection
Ben 10 Galactic Racing
Cars: Race-O-Rama
Dying Light
Everybody's Golf
Family Game Night 4
Guacamelee!
HEAVY RAIN
Indigo Prophecy
Jeopardy!
Kick-Ass 2
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Michael Jackson The Experience HD
Need for Speed
One Tap Hero
Persona 4 Golden
Q
Rainbow Moon
Sheltered
The Sims 3
Until Dawn
Virtua Tennis 4
WWE 2K17
XBLAZE CODE : EMBRYO
Y
Zero Time Dilemma

So 25/27 at the moment. Still need a Q & Y game. And I got YS in my list for backlog. Lol  :facepalm:
  • Like 1

I'm going to shock you. Since I added a Japanese Award I will have to get a 100% Japanese game in my account. Any suggestion is well accepted since I have no clue what to play :/

NO WAY O.O

Such sacrifice! Are you really sure? Your profile will be stained forever o.O

Anyway, I would advise looking at PS3 library, since you don't have Vita and PS4 has no games, unless you somehow are open to hunting games (God Eater) =D

Seriously, I'm not sure what to suggest... most important question, what can you survive? Are JRPGs out?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

NO WAY O.O

Such sacrifice! Are you really sure? Your profile will be stained forever o.O

Anyway, I would advise looking at PS3 library, since you don't have Vita and PS4 has no games, unless you somehow are open to hunting games (God Eater) =D

Seriously, I'm not sure what to suggest... most important question, what can you survive? Are JRPGs out?

JRPG is actually a better decision. Tho anything with English translation is fine

JRPG is actually a better decision. Tho anything with English translation is fine

There aren't many rune JRPGs with English translations... Especially considering consoles.

You can check the list here

http://www.gaijingamers.com/showthread.php?t=2459

But most of them are AAA games and they probably have an English list instead of rune one.

• Like 1

There aren't many rune JRPGs with English translations... Especially considering consoles.

You can check the list here

http://www.gaijingamers.com/showthread.php?t=2459

But most of them are AAA games and they probably have an English list instead of rune one.

Thanks I'll figure out. I don't want to play a Visual Novel >.<

Thanks I'll figure out. I don't want to play a Visual Novel >.<

Some VNs have gameplay elements if you just don't like that it's just a text.

When we say platinum a "Japanese game", does it mean games with Japanese language-only trophy lists (i.e. the ones exempt from the A-Z) or any game developed in Japan?

Simply said, rune list.

Even Japan-only games with localized lists are not eligible since they are eligible for A-Z.

For example, RoboNotes would not qualify me for the award, but Loli basket does as well as Mahouka even though it has 'normal' alphabet but it does not start with it :)

Some VNs have gameplay elements if you just don't like that it's just a text.

Simply said, rune list.

Even Japan-only games with localized lists are not eligible since they are eligible for A-Z.

For example, RoboNotes would not qualify me for the award, but Loli basket does as well as Mahouka even though it has 'normal' alphabet but it does not start with it :)

The title must be Japanese :)

That's what I thought. I think you should tweak it a little to read: "You Platinumed a Japanese titled game!", just so it's a bit clearer. :)

Oh and Satoshi you wouldn't mind picking out one of these Japanese language games for me would you? I need one to cover the "賞" section and I have no clue what's popular, well-known etc. Would be a great help.

Edited by dell9300