A-Z Platinum Club

I'll join this after making another 20+ posts in the forums as A-Z was something I was working on for myself anyways. I don't know when that will be because I'm not just going to spam posts to reach an arbitrary number.

I did want to talk a little about Quantum Theory though. The online is still functional. I have been part of a gaming session that has been boosting this for awhile. The biggest obstacle has been finding 6 people to get online at once. We had two people finish the multiplayer and they both got platinum and now we are back to having difficulty finding 6 people to get online but our sessions are always close. Like 4 or 5 people. So if you do want a Q plat Quantum Theory is still there and platable and if you are interested the hard part of finding other people to help with MP is available now. You'll find our boosting session always on the upcoming Sunday. Sunday is our main day but we have been known to get enough people on different days. Hopefully we'll see a couple of new people. :)

Also if you want a cheap 'Z', Zombie Driver HD is on sale on NA PSN until November 8th for under $5.

• Like 1

I'll join this after making another 20+ posts in the forums as A-Z was something I was working on for myself anyways. I don't know when that will be because I'm not just going to spam posts to reach an arbitrary number.

Nice take your time ;)

Also if you want a cheap 'Z', Zombie Driver HD is on sale on NA PSN until November 8th for under $5.

Nice one. Tho the best option is ZOMBI as it was free with PS+

Very true, I have a copy someone with possible plans of doing it. Just cba finding people and setting up boosting sessions etc lol

I would like to help but I no longer have time to play as I used to..

Any link? Is this coming to PS4? It has a confirmed trophy list with a :platinum:?

A quick search showed that Quake Champions (which i assume Gibbo mentioned) will probably not come to PS4 or XOne :(

Found an english website: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/why-quake-champions-isnt-coming-to-ps4-and-xbox-on/1100-6442386/

If you need a Q game you could always wait for the new Quake game  ;)

Am i correct? :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

The Jax and Daxter Collection is a popular 'J' title that you could pick up pretty cheap used. I thought the first game was a fun little platformer, the second and third ones I was less enthusiastic about as they switched the focus from platforming to combat and I found the levels to be generally less interesting as a result. I got the platinums anyways as I already owned them and they weren't bad games I just would have preferred if they had stuck to refining what they had in the first game and released two more games about exploring unique areas with multiple objectives and scattered collectibles like Mario 64.

I would like to join this group. I have just barely made it to the 15 letters but am working on completing the rest of them. Here is my list:

# - 3D Dot Game Heroes
A - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
B - Borderlands 2
C - 
D - Dungeon Siege III
E -
F - Final Fantasy X HD
G - Gauntlet
H - Hot Line Miami
I - InFamous
J - Jeopardy
K - 
L - Little Big Planet Karting
M - Mafia II
N - 
O - 
P - Prince of Persia
Q - 
R - 
S - South Park: The Stick of Truth
T - Trine 2
U - 
V - 
W - WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
X - 
Y - 
Z -  
  • Like 1

Here is my updated list, I have gone up from 17 to 21 which moves me up-to Gamma collector.

#

Alien Isolation
Buzz Quiz TV
Captain America: Super Soldier
Dead Nation
E
F1 Race Stars
Grand Theft Auto IV
Hitman: Absolution
inFAMOUS Second Son
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
Kick-Ass 2
L.A.Noire
Mad Max
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Orc Slayer
Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Q
Red Dead Redemption
Sleeping Dogs
The Last Of Us
Uncharted 4
Valley
Watch Dogs
X
Y
Z

Would of been 22 by now but 'Eat Lead' is proving to be more difficult than I anticipated.

• Like 1

The Jax and Daxter Collection is a popular 'J' title that you could pick up pretty cheap used. I thought the first game was a fun little platformer, the second and third ones I was less enthusiastic about as they switched the focus from platforming to combat and I found the levels to be generally less interesting as a result. I got the platinums anyways as I already owned them and they weren't bad games I just would have preferred if they had stuck to refining what they had in the first game and released two more games about exploring unique areas with multiple objectives and scattered collectibles like Mario 64.

Still need to plat Jak 2 - that one bike mission in the beginning is horrible. :(

After hearing alot of complaints about lack of a game with a title starting with "Q" and having no platinum, I might start working on an indie game for the PS Store which has a platinum with a title like that: "Quest of ??????" or something, just so people don't have to play a multiplayer James Bond title or a horror game just to complete the alphabet. B)

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

After hearing alot of complaints about lack of a game with a title starting with "Q" and having no platinum, I might start working on an indie game for the PS Store which has a platinum with a title like that: "Quest of ??????" or something, just so people don't have to play a multiplayer James Bond title or a horror game just to complete the alphabet. B)

What you mean? You want to develop a game with a platinum that start with Q?

What you mean? You want to develop a game with a platinum that start with Q?

Would be awesome right? xD

"Quest for Trophies" pls  :D

Update:

Yay, another plat, another letter... i was right about the letter, but i decided to sent VLR back and wait for the "Nonary Games" Collection next year  :P ... so i happily present Volume now in my trophy log :)

Oh, and Satoshi: i too plan to complete "Zombi" instead of "Zero Time Dilemma" :P :P :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Since Japanese games aren't part of the main Club (for language reasons) we decided to give a special reward to anyone who achieve a Platinum for any Japanese Game:

q05H1tZ.png Japanese Lover! You Platinumed a Japanese titled game!

Wasn't the idea of completing a Game with a japanese tropy list as idea for a special reward? :huh: