the input lag issue has me really concerned

rockstarjazz

havent bought the game yet but on forums there are complaints of very bad lag times in this game that renders it impossible especially in intense fight segments or on higher difficulties. can anyone corroborate this with me?

i hope to heck the devs patch this asap - if its bad then i will not get this game which is a damn shame as i waited a whole year for it!

people are mentioning a 'deadzone' issue in the controls, heres a video to demonstrate:

I see what you mean. Only problem I've had was when collecting items (wood for arrows) the part when it says press  :square: to break off it wouldn't. But it was just once. So far I've been lucky and haven't experience any game breaking glitches or lag

The Xbone has the same issue, unfortunately I doubt it will be fixed. 

Parker

Well if the Xbone has that issue and ps4 has had a year to sort it out that means no hope then. Oh well nothing we can do. I've platinumed games with far more problems. Wolfenstein New Order been one. 

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 1

people are mentioning a 'deadzone' issue in the controls, heres a video to demonstrate:

I passed that part in the game. No frame rate/controls issues at all. In fact, my total completion through the game is currently 50% and only once did the frame rate drop. It quickly fixed itself though and hasn't happened again since.

Not trying to say the problem doesn't exist. But it doesn't seem to affect everyone cause it didn't for me.

I've finished the main campaign and some of the DLC stuff and I didn't really notice any input lag.

The only issue I had was on the last stretch of the campaign. Without spoiling anything, a glitch involving what after some inspection was an enemy not spawning properly and making it impossible to turn a trebuchet. If anybody encounters this on their run, returning to the main menu and reloading fixed it for me.

Seems the devs had some big oversights with this though that if anything should have been patched way before the PS4 release.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 19/12/2018 at 9:40 AM, darkbeuh said:

Bought the game without knowing any of these issues.

Started playing, immediately noticed this terrible input lag and dead zone. Extremely annoying, played 20min and have yet to get back to it.

This is shameful for such a game from such a studio. 

What are you talking about, not only have i i been playing all day for the past two days with absolutely no issue what so ever, but these issues were fixed in 1.06. ?