South Park Pre-order Gone?!?!?!?!

CrimsonFalzar

They can't do that, just canceling preorders just because a game got pushed back a little. No one else does that, and no one should be able to do that. Check your card statements and transactions and see if money was refunded to you. But I don't think it's been cancelled, cuz a preorder cancelation would have no affect on The Stick of Truth

They can't do that, just canceling preorders just because a game got pushed back a little. No one else does that, and no one should be able to do that. Check your card statements and transactions and see if money was refunded to you. But I don't think it's been cancelled, cuz a preorder cancelation would have no affect on The Stick of Truth

Sony sent an email 2 weeks ago telling players that because it got delayed, they have to click on a link stating that they agree with the delay and still want the game pre-ordered. (which is great in my opinion) if people didnt do anything, it would be cancelled in 10 days, so this is what happened to OP. He was notified, but most likely didnt check his emails or ignored it. 

• Like 2

Oh damn. That's actually quite understandable though. I just can't believe someone would cancel a preorder just cuz it got pushed back a couple months. The preorder still gets you the game regardless of its release date. Now that their preorder is cancelled, what are they gonna do, re-preorder?

I have the money in my wallet it was cancelled. I just don't understand why 

That's interesting I went on my email and couldn't find an email about it. 

It's whatever doe I'll just get something else and re-order it next year since its near my birthday :P 

i got an email from Sony CS informing me that i could cancel my pre-order because of the delay.  I actually replied to them asking what would happen to my digital copy of Stick of Truth - they haven't replied!!!!

Just got cancelled, repaid and it was unlocked.

mine was cancelled as well, which i actually don't mind because the only reason i pre-ordered in the first place was to get the ps4 version of stick of truth. i'll still buy fractured but whole when it comes out, but now i can actually wait until it comes out which i always prefer to do