Black ops 1 Code give away (EU code im guessing)

MrMaximusHTO

You sir, are very generous indeed!

I would love to get back into blops 1 cause I remember veteran difficulty whoopin' my bee-hind before I gave up on it out of pure frustration years ago :P

Could be a chance to redeem my shattered ego, or just plunge it more into the abyss :D

Anyways, good luck to all!

I was just checking how many DLCs is there in this CoD BO and saw this topic. Well I`m organizing to buy all DLCs so I can play it with my friends, and myself and 1 other - we got the game on disc. However other two don`t have base game so if you choose me - I would not use it for myself, rather that I will give it to my friends so they can share it, and us 4 can play the game and DLCs together! Fingers crossed! :D

Cheers!

And yes, we all live in Europe :)

Edited by Radebe78

Well I'd love to be counted in. I've never played Black ops and I'd love to be able to play it with my wife. Plus I like have never won anything ever lol. But I have to say if it can't be me I think Radebe should have it as he's sharing it with others.. he's not just using it for personal use. Cheers man, you're very kind :) 

• Like 1

This game is at 1% on my profile because I accidentally earned a trophy in it years ago from a friends copy. If I get picked I will build a literal shrine to you. No joke. I'll even name my first born child after you.

Edited by Azaan60

Alt-James is the winner of the code give away, I also just want to say sorry as there was someone else who I offered it to but got no reply, you know who you are I don't need to mention names but I done what i thought was fair and am sorry again.

On a good note this was my second free give away and i hope its not my last, so If i get another code that I have no use for ill do another give away. 

Sorry to all who didn't win and HAPPY TROPHY HUNTING TO ALL

• Like 1