Fastest way to earn rp ?

Natsuu24

It's certainly not fast, but an easy way of getting RP is to make a capture map where you spawn on the objective and place all the packets on the objective. You basically just idle and get RP for doing nothing.

You do need another player to start the match, but they get RP as well.

• Like 1

It's certainly not fast, but an easy way of getting RP is to make a capture map where you spawn on the objective and place all the packets on the objective. You basically just idle and get RP for doing nothing.

You do need another player to start the match, but they get RP as well.

I didn't know that still worked, but I helped one of my friends do that a while ago, it took them 30 hours like that. 

R.I.P Criminal Records, that's how I grinded this back in 2013. Anyway, another good way to grind is to do an AFK race, I think for this all you have to do is hold R2 during the race. 

^^  I second rooftop rumble as best overall way to get both RP and money combined.  There's probably (slightly) faster ways with glitches or special created games, but if you have a team with you, they'll probably shoot a thousands rockets at the beginning and you can pretty much do nothing.  You get extra RP if you're with a clan member too.  The added money is nice also.

• 2 months later...