Guide of the Year Awards 2016

Platisfaction

I have a guide with less views than that :P In my case, it's because VN's usually get more views on the other trophy sites (even though their guides tend to be inferior... at least among the ones I've used.)

Also this site uses unique views for guides, with other sites if I clicked on a guide 10 times it counts as 10 views, if I click a guide 10 times on this site it will be 1 view :P

• Like 1

Also this site uses unique views for guides, with other sites if I clicked on a guide 10 times it counts as 10 views, if I click a guide 10 times on this site it will be 1 view :P

I'd always thought that the view counter counted again after some period of time between an hour and a day like the trophy profiles did. Either way, the other sites' guides show up higher in the google search results so I think it's safe to assume that they get more traffic.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

I'd always thought that the view counter counted again after some period of time between an hour and a day like the trophy profiles did. Either way, the other sites' guides show up higher in the google search results so I think it's safe to assume that they get more traffic.

This is usually true, although I've seen at least 3 games for which the PSNP guide appears first. Guess we just need a little more advertising, because usually, our guides are better.

Also, hope my guides aren't too niche so I can get at least one nomination =P

• Like 1

Wait, what!? What happened?

Eh longish story not meant for the forums =P

Oh my, I think you've managed to find a major exploit in the system :ninja: Also I miss your pink name comp!

lol, I miss it too, to be honest =/

What if this is all part of Comp's master plan to win the GotY Award :hmm:.

and maybe, just maybe ;)

i already know i wont win as none of my guides are from major games so they are not as viewed as others. but good luck

my ninja turtle guide is almost done. just gotta get locations for a few more items and a few tweaks.

Don't count yourself out just because you think your guides aren't for "major games" That really doesn't mean anything. If someone used your guide and found it to be the most useful to them, they'll nominate it, regardless of what kind of game it is. Hell, last year, my Tales of Vesperia guide, which I wouldn't consider a "major game" got plenty of nominations, which surprised even myself.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1