Giveaway mini contest [Steam]

Dreggit

I am giving away three games in a small contest. The following games will be given away.

First Place: Jedi Knight Collection Bundle

• STAR WARS™ - Dark Forces
  • STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy™
  • STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith™
  • STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast™
  • STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

The STARWARS Jedi Knight collection follows the tales and adventures of Kyle Katarn, once an enemy turned Jedi. This collection was one of the first that I've ever played and Dark Forces II being in one of my top 5 favorite games of all time, I highly recommend them all.

Second Place: Full Bore

Full Bore is a puzzle platformer that follows a young boar on an adventure to uncover the truth behind their history and what came before them. A personal favorite of mine on Steam.

Third Place: ibb & obb

ibb & obb is a co-op puzzle experience where gravity goes up and down. A unique fun game that I regretfully never fully got into.

All you have to do is go to the following game:

Escape

To enter please send a screenshot of your highscore to my pm box with the site url in the screenshot. Top 3 scores get the appropriate games that are listed here.

Entries are accepted from today 11/4/16 to 11/11/16. In the case that there are less than three valid entries the winning participants may select their game

Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 2

I played that Escape game for too long. I wasn't able to get much, but I'll send you a screen shot if I figure out how :P

On most phones you can screenshot the screen. (Modern smartphones that is)

On Windows you can hit the print screen key on our keyboard and open up MSPaint. Then press ctrl + v to paste the screenshot. I regretfully do not know how to do this on an apple product however

• Like 1

On Windows you can hit the print screen key on our keyboard and open up MSPaint. Then press ctrl + v to paste the screenshot. I regretfully do not know how to do this on an apple product however

Ok, I got it. I'll send the pic now, even though it's not that great

On Windows you also have the snipping tool (so you don't have to edit it in Paint). On a Mac you can use Command+shift+3 for a printscreen and Command+shift+4 to capture a select area.

Really awesome of you to do this by the way (I'm sitting this one out though), so good luck everyone!

• Like 1

Really awesome of you to do this by the way (I'm sitting this one out though), so good luck everyone!

Thank you! I enjoy making Con tests and this is just a warm up for a much larger event later down the road. Call it.... breaking in he crowd so to say. There will be future mini giveaway contests to follow this one. At least three more Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 1

So in the end, sadly, I only recieved 2 entries, so without further adu the winner is

OhDearGodRun with a score of 330

SO2KJ0b.png

Followed by LucasV9991 with a score of 221

14939594_1154191134667548_37782866342652

The winner may select any game he choses and the second place winner may chose from what is left. Delivery is either directly through Steam or via email. If you chose to redeem by email, PM me your email, if you chose to redeem directly through Steam, friend the account in the link and I will send it to you shortly.

Thank you for your participation and we look forward to seeing you in the next mini contest where we try something slightly different

• Like 1

If I had seen this earlier I would have participated as well, anyways I really like the idea of having participants play a simple game to determine the winner.

Congratz to the winners (and sole participants :P)

If I don't miss it I might have a look at your next mini contest, Dreggit. You seem to have some interesting ideas for those.

Edited by xFalionx